Uri Geller: A Very Shady Man

HemlockDevi

Proud Member
The Amazing Randi Exposes Uri geller
http://scienceblogs.com/gregladen/2008/06/uri_geller_is_a_fraud_the_amaz.php

Once Uri Geller was around Michael Jackson seemed to change about this time. Notice when he and Shumley Botech(Who used Jackson's name in a illeagal money scheme) were around Jackson notice he suddenly was always on crutches(supposedly always falling) and he even looked drugged. Geller has admitted he tried or did hypnotise Michael; what else did he do.

Don't believe me;the pictures do not lie.
http://www.whatsonmybrain.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/40831625_geller_203.jpg

http://www.mjfanclub.net/home/images/stories/history/theysaid/geller.jpg

http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/blogs/static/dowbrigade/gellerjack.jpg

http://i43.tinypic.com/2usu9n9.jpg

he makes my stomach turn. I'm not sure why he's allowed air time to be honest, I'm even more baffled at why ITV are showing his programme about MJ this weekend. If it wasn't for Uri MJ would never have been introduced to Bashir! And where was Uri throughout the trial??? Funnilly enough he was on the phone to BBC news as soon as MJ passed acting like they were best mates! I wish Uri would **** off to oblivion and take his stupid bent spoons with him.

*and breath!*

Everything Uri touches gets fugged up.

Anyway, he was no "friend" to Michael. He was only using Michael's publicity to get some of his own. I don't think Michael ever liked him, deep down. Probably why he looks so unhappy to be in the pics with him, and notice he never actually looks at him LOL. Michael truly cared about people. All Uri cares about is himself.

I can't begin to describe my disgust at this person, nothing but wrinkled up has been rent. I would love to stick a big spoon somewhere where the sun don't shine and bend it with the power of thought alone. What a knob.

I noticed this too. That when michael was AROUND those creeps he looked drunk to me. I even made a post about this a LOOOONG time ago. I think it was when mjjc was mjjf when I made the comment. And someone told me "I should know better" then to say something like that. Or something along those lines. At the time I thought it was just michael drinking alcohol I didn't know he was once on pain meds. But my hunch was right all along. Something was NOT right when these creeps were around michael.

Two days after MJ's death Uri and his wife attended a party i was working at, all i was thinking was if you had any respect for MJ as a friend he shulda kept
ya backside home not be out blabbing to the likes of paul daniels and his wife what he thought happened to MJ... He stabbed him in the back when he was alive and hes still doing the same now. He hadnt even talked to MJ for ages according to his wife- i asked her, so what the hell is he doing trying to grab a bit of air time using MJ to do it, makes me sick. He looks really ill in the flesh worse than he does on tv, scrawny rat! I wish media woulnt give him the time of day. He doesnt deserve it.

I have bad feelings about him too, I don't trust him one bit. Michael looks unhappy in those pics. :(

Uri is the BIGGEST HYPOCRITE of them all...

After Marc Schaffel and Dieter Wiesner sold admittedly edited and unverified audio tapes to ABC in late-2005, Uri spend the next TWO YEARS just telling the media how "I don't want to hear from Michael Jackson ever again... I will never forgive him." He made it a priority to mention Michael's name in countless articles just to point out how they were no longer friends as if that were Uri's decision--despite Michael himself having broken off all associations to him years prior.

Absolutely disgraceful, I simply cannot stomach seeing him, Marc Schaffel, or any of these other capitalists on TV talking about their "friendship" with Michael. Sickening.

Also realize that Uri Geller himself SOLD Martin Bashir to Michael, under false pretenses, for $200,000...

His true friends Elizabeth, Liza, Maculay didn't make statements about his private life in national tv, it's obvious that guy wants to have more fame thanks to Michael.
It's very sad too see Michael didn't look happy around him at all. to me that guy damaged Michael's public image advising him to make LWMJ.
I feel disgusted for Geller:puke:

I noticed this too. That when michael was AROUND those creeps he looked drunk to me. I even made a post about this a LOOOONG time ago. I think it was when mjjc was mjjf when I made the comment. And someone told me "I should know better" then to say something like that. Or something along those lines. At the time I thought it was just michael drinking alcohol I didn't know he was once on pain meds. But my hunch was right all along. Something was NOT right when these creeps were around michael.

Yes you were right all alone

Uri is the BIGGEST HYPOCRITE of them all...

After Marc Schaffel and Dieter Wiesner sold admittedly edited and unverified audio tapes to ABC in late-2005, Uri spend the next TWO YEARS just telling the media how "I don't want to hear from Michael Jackson ever again... I will never forgive him." He made it a priority to mention Michael's name in countless articles just to point out how they were no longer friends as if that were Uri's decision--despite Michael himself having broken off all associations to him years prior.

Absolutely disgraceful, I simply cannot stomach seeing him, Marc Schaffel, or any of these other capitalists on TV talking about their "friendship" with Michael. Sickening.

Also realize that Uri Geller himself SOLD Martin Bashir to Michael, under false pretenses, for $200,000...

This is interesting; I did not know the $200,000 part. Do you know who paid this money and or why.

He was on TV selling jewellary yesterday and he used Michael for publicity. He showed them a pic of Michael looking at the ring or something and then promoted the documentary...

This nob jock was just on GMTV in the UK. Creep makes my skin crawl.

I saw him plug the show on QVC too, but at a different time.
A caller mentioned Michael Jackson and Uri mentioned the show. Even mentioned the channel, day, and time. Shameless.

can someone summarise/bullet point why uri is a bad guy? i don't know the full picture and im sure others don't. thanks

urrrghhhhhhhh hes in The Sun today (UK paper) saying that although he never saw MJ taking drugs.. he saw the "terrible aftermath" and would go into MJs bedroom and shake him to wake up and would say "michael drugs are gonna kill you, the world needs you michael. youre gonna end up dead". This is such a load of rubbish, if it wasnt so tragic it'd be hysterical.

So MJ never took drugs or showed their effect to family members or his really close friends.. but infront of uri gellar he seems to have had a field day!! (im not doubting mJ took drugs.. just highly doubt uri was aware of this)

plus what the hell is uri doing in MJs bedroom!!! get out you idiot!!! UUURGGGGH

can someone tell me who Dieter Wiesner is and what he did wrong? thanks

urrrghhhhhhhh hes in The Sun today (UK paper) saying that although he never saw MJ taking drugs.. he saw the "terrible aftermath" and would go into MJs bedroom and shake him to wake up and would say "michael drugs are gonna kill you, the world needs you michael. youre gonna end up dead". This is such a load of rubbish, if it wasnt so tragic it'd be hysterical.

So MJ never took drugs or showed their effect to family members or his really close friends.. but infront of uri gellar he seems to have had a field day!! (im not doubting mJ took drugs.. just highly doubt uri was aware of this)

plus what the hell is uri doing in MJs bedroom!!! get out you idiot!!! UUURGGGGH

can someone tell me who Dieter Wiesner is and what he did wrong? thanks

OMG yes! I agree on so many levels!
And I wish he'd shut the hell up about Matt Fiddes as well.

im still trying to understand why uri is a bad guy? is it because he put mj in touch with bashir? i think that was bad due to editing and the agenda of the tv station, rather then uri...as the unseen footage puts michael in a positive light.

I've never trusted Uri Geller. There's just something about him, he's got that vibe that he's always up to no good and that everything he says is not genuine. At the moment he pretends that he was Michael's only friend and that only he knew Michael inside out. Uri Gelller was gone from tv for a long time and then all of a sudden he pops up to talk about Michael - something very fishy about that. I think he's motivated by money & fame like all the others.

His true friends Elizabeth, Liza, Maculay didn't make statements about his private life in national tv, it's obvious that guy wants to have more fame thanks to Michael.
It's very sad too see Michael didn't look happy around him at all. to me that guy damaged Michael's public image advising him to make LWMJ.
I feel disgusted for Geller:puke:

well said,
TRUE Friends don't do TV specials hours after they friend passed away
All Respect to Miko Brando who could cope with talking to Larry King easing the pain of the world but even he didnt make his own "TV Show" of unreleased never before seen footage..
A word of caution here. Don't hold your breath for Uri's "never before seen footage" he doesnt have much....possibly 5mins of "never before seen footage" that was taken during his wedding and MJs visit to that football club and the Oxford speech "backstage".
HOwever if URi is now going to bring out those photos where MJ was visibly in pain because of his broken leg (OMG I remember watching him having to climb stairs at the airport just to get out of the terminal and Karen bless her have been trying to help him to manage the staircase - damn give him a lift) then he is just even more shadier...

a friend should talk and highlight the goodness of a man....hoping Uri gets this concept:angel:

Back