Twitter...You wont believe

yea i know lol there are TONS of them. im following all of them because... well.... i have nothing better to do...

how can you tell if they are Real?

Ok so lastnight i was on Twitter and i came a cross a post by another MJ fan and the name of this person POPPED out at me.

https://twitter.com/PrinceJackson12

oh and this one...

https://twitter.com/ParisMKJackson

and one more

https://twitter.com/ParisMJackson

id like to know how they could do this? If these are fake why would someone do this to the fans and his children?

Because people are jerks, well some. People make fake names all the time and they don't care at all what they're doing.

Last edited:
Isn't there any way to stop this? I don't use twitter, but surely those who do can report these profiles.

I find it outrageous. Disgusting.

lol
umm i was only talking about paris and prince Bruce lol. Besides i didnt know they had computers up there for him to use.

I seriously doubt they would be allowed to have twitters whether they knew what it was or not.

there has to be a way to flag those accounts and have twitter themselves verify the validity of them. For people to be impersonating anyone, let alone children, is beyond criminal.

It could be the real Prince and Paris... They are pre-teens and there could be some interest in their new found celebrity that I am sure they are now aware of. There is a way for Twitter to varify if the accounts are real... Kim Kardashian and Sarah Palin have a varify emblem on their Twitter pages..

how do you do that though? How do you find out how to verify it?
You don't. If you think it's a fake, you report it to Twitter, and they investigate it.

Twitter has a 'verified' status for accounts they've checked aren't fake.

You can usually spot a fake - just ask yourself if it has anything someone couldn't easily make up or find on the internet. E.g. profile photos - are they photos that anyone could get from a google images search?

There was a fake Joe Jackson who was hilarious. Especially his interactions with the fake Katherine account. :lol: They got suspended though. Any fake accounts popping up will be dealt with sooner or later.

what the heck happened to my posts? I had over 800 last night... now it's 778? :unsure:

Uhm, the chances of those accounts being real are below 0.

First of all, they wouldn't be using their real names. Even if I don't know them personally and can't say what they'd do, I know that they were very aware of who their father was and I'm sure Michael has thought them well when it came to protecting their identity.

Second - do you really think they'd be in the mood for twitter right now? Seriously, the kids recently lost the most important person in their lives. They're not gonna go on the Internet and moan about it.

I'm not saying it is impossible for them to have accounts, but not accounts that yell : "We are Michael Jackson's children."

Yeah, people take celebrity identities and create fake twitter accounts all the time. It's horrible. But since these are children, something needs to be done to get rid of these fake twitter accounts.

I think it's really sad and sick that now people can't fool fans into thinking they are Michael they are now using his children. I don't understand some people.

I think it's really sad and sick that now people can't fool fans into thinking they are Michael they are now using his children. I don't understand some people.

I have reported each and everyone of them i could find. I hope that none of these are actually real lol.

Judging by the tweets, it looks like someone desperate to be contacted by Miley Cyrus made them.

Wow. I can't stand when people do that stuff.
I was on another website and someone posted a bunch of myspace and facebook poser links also claiming to be Michael's children.

Some people are pathetic.

I believe they are fakes..
Adam Lambert had a bunch of fakes impersonating him too but was able to report the accounts and they were all shut down.

people are losers who have nothing b etter to do. it's pathetic. sorry if it were them, katherine would be going out of her mind rightnow. they'd prolly get a little yell. and don't u think they'dput up a pic that wasn't a pap photo?

OMG some of you guys believe it's actually them?

Back