Michael Jackson 'left to die on drugs drip after a doctor fell asleep', his plastic surgeon claims

Victoria

Proud Member
Folks, :(

I would rather choose not to post anything related to his passing, because it's very hard and hurtful to me. I have been suffering since he's gone and I still cry a lot.
We can't bring him back by trying to solve his passing. That's the truth and that's just how it is. I know it hurts!
But today this post on the dailymail caught my attention and I decided to share with you.
The dailymail it's an UK tabloid but some of the investigations they are putting up online on MJ's passing are somewhat clarifying for those interested in reading it!
I'm sending you a link of a very interesting article I did read today and I thought in sharing with all of you.

The link goes below:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...inic-Michael-Jacksons-personal-physician.html

Michael Jackson 'left to die on drugs drip after a doctor fell asleep', his plastic surgeon claims

By Mail Foreign Service
Last updated at 2:25 PM on 23rd July 2009

----------------------------------------
Michael Jackson's plastic surgeon believes he may have been left to die on an IV drip by a doctor who fell asleep after pumping him full of drugs.
----------------------------------------

Dr Steven Hoefflin fears the singer was in the grip of a medical team who fed his reliance on prescription medication, it is reported today.

The surgeon's disturbing claims about Jackson's last hours were made as police raided the offices of the singer's personal physician, Dr Conrad Murray, as part of their investigation into his death.

A lawyer for Dr Murray said police were searching for evidence of manslaughter.

Today Dr Hoefflin, who treated Jackson for 25 years, tells of his family's despair as the full picture of his dependence on the sedative he called 'milk' emerged.

Dr Hoefflin told the Sun newspaper that witnesses had seen Jackson's personal physician administer the the drug Propofol via a drip every night.

'Michael was incredibly desperate to get to sleep. I believe the physician Dr Conrad Murray was hired by Michael with the sole purpose of giving him Propofol at bedtime,' he told the newspaper.

'Michael referred to that drug by the name "milk" as it looks milky.

'I have been told this by the family and if you know anything about the drug - which should not be administered by anyone other than a trained anaesthesiologist and in a clinical setting - this is insane and dangerous.'

Michael's father Joe, 79, has already voiced fears about his son's treatment on the night he died.

'One of the doctors may have left or gone to sleep or something,' he told American TV.

Dr Hoefflin, who described himself as Jackson's 'best friend, confidant, doctor and plastic surgeon' , last treated him in 2002.

He said he was asked by Michael's 79-year-old mother Katherine to convey the family's horror after they were told of the amount of prescription drugs in his system.

'I have seen documents listing the drugs Michael was taking and shared details with the Jackson family,' he told the Sun.

'It is horrifying reading and deeply upsetting. Katherine broke down and cried when I told her about the drugs listed in his medical records.

'Over the last few days I have been with the family when the police were present and obtaining their information from the family about Michael.

The evidence, as it is mounting, is horrifying.'

Dr Hoefflin said Mrs Jackson believes two doctors are responsible for her son's death and up to eight more could have their medical licences reviewed.

'It is Katherine's wish that any doctors who harmed Michael be brought to justice, ' he told the Sun.

'In my understanding of this case, from being present when police talk to the family, there are two, who if found guilty of the acts suspected of them, could go to jail.'

Dr Hoefflin said Jackson, 50, had passed a health check three months ago ahead of his sell-out run of concerts at the O2 in London.

But during rehearsals he had developed leg pain and also had problems sleeping.

'It is my professional opinion that - although there are successful and much safer ways of treating these problems - some of his doctors chose to use large doses of Demerol for his pain and administer Propofol to induce sleep.'

He told the Sun that Jackson was an 'incredibly smart man' who would not have wanted to risk becoming dependent on drugs.

'He went to his doctors to help him with the pain in his legs and for help with his difficulty in sleeping. It is my belief that some of them may have massively abused this trust.'

Los Angeles police and officials from the Drug Enforcement Administration searched Dr Conrad Murray's rooms at the Armstrong Medical Clinic in Houston, Texas, for around two-and-a-half hours.

They took away 'a forensic image' of a computer hard drive and 21 documents.

'The search warrant authorised law enforcement to search for and seize items, including documents, they believed constituted evidence of the offence of manslaughter,' Dr Murray's attorney, Ed Chernoff, said in a statement posted on his firm's website.

Mr Chernoff also confirmed investigators had asked for additional documents from his client.

Dr Murray served as Jackson's personal physician and was with him when he died last month. He had attempted to revive him.

He has been interviewed twice as a witness to the star's death but has not been considered a suspect.

Law enforcement sources told U.S. television network ABC that agents had obtained a search warrant for the raid based on the preliminary results of Jackson's autopsy.

It showed the singer's cause of death was linked to the anaesthetic drug Propofol, which is commonly used in hospitals as a patient sedative.

Dr Murray has refused to answer media questions about whether he administered the powerful drug to Jackson.

He is currently in Las Vegas, where he has a medical office.

Mr Chernoff said: 'The coroner wants to clear up the cause of death, we share that goal.

'Based on Dr Murray's minute-by-minute and item-by-item description of Michael Jackson's last days, he should not be a target of criminal charges.'

He also hit out at 'erroneous media reports' concerning Dr Murray, adding that his client now needed round-the-clock protection and was unable to work.

The cause of Jackson's death has yet to be determined. The Los Angeles coroner's office is expected to release the results of the post mortem examination and toxicology tests next week.

In a separate development, investigators are probing the star's lavish memorial service.

City attorney Carmen Trutanich told officials that 'both civil and criminal aspects' had been raised.

See pictures and read it fully at:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...inic-Michael-Jacksons-personal-physician.html

Yeah but it looks as if the Sun interviewed Michael's former physician. Reading this gave me a chill. *sigh*

The headline is ultimately speculation on the part of the doctor, but the article is interesting. The part about Katherine was heartbreaking.

Is there a rift between Dr. Hoefflin and Klein?

And what horror is he conveying, to whom, for what?? I thought he was supposed to dispute the gossip about prosthetic noses and 50 plastic surgery.

And what horror is he conveying, to whom, for what?? I thought he was supposed to dispute the gossip about prosthetic noses and 50 plastic surgery.

I think he means to convey the horror of the family to the media/public? Heck, I dunno....

Im not reading the whole thing and the shit about a Prosthetic Nose i refuse to believe.

... .....

Ugh, I'm sick reading this. Absolutely sick. Since the info is from the Sun, I'm skeptical as to whether I should believe it. But it doesn't sound farfetched. I always thought from the beginning that someone had given him an IV drip and then went off to do something else, or fell asleep or SOMETHING.

If this is the truth, what a CARELESS mistake. I think I'm gonna throw up.

This is not the first time I've either heard, read or seen the theory or speculation of Murray possibly falling asleep the night of the 25th of June. Hmmmmmmmm? Certainly can't rule out much at this point, not if the truth is what we are after.

Unfortunately, like TMZ, the Daily Mail has been bullseye on the mark of late..

In a separate development, investigators are probing the star's lavish memorial service.

Except for this shyt. Investigators are probing the LA City services PROVIDED TO COVER THE memorial service. Y can't they get this shyt straight?

On AH or ET or the Insider or Extra..lol. He disputed the rumors about Mj and prosthetic nose and 50 plastic surgeries, and this was on behalf of the family he says. But i don't recall him actually speaking in that tv clip. They prolly lifted that from some gossip rag as well.

I remember Klein going after MJ's plastic surgeon, and it seems Hoefflin is going after him as well.

Well, if this is accurate, this Dr. has actually been in contact with the family during the police investigation, probably knows the results of the family's independent autopsy, as well as the official one and wants to break the news easy to unsuspecting minds who would be shocked by it all.

That is, if it's true, and sadly this tab has been generally on the mark. Unfortunately.

Way to break the news. I am sure this is NOT how the family would have such news (if true) broken, if at all.

This is not the first time I've either heard, read or seen the theory or speculation of Murray possibly falling asleep the night of the 25th of June. Hmmmmmmmm? Certainly can't rule out much at this point, not if the truth is what we are after.

really I am surprised you haven't heard this about Murray.....I have been yelling about it for about 3 weeks now. Its just all so sad. Poor katherine.......it is hard when a mother has to bury a child. The pain in never ending.... Also i dont really know how much i would believe the Sun , isnt that magazine located in London and they spoke all the crap about Michael jsut before a;ll this happened. If this is the same magazine that I read headlines from them they print lies. Who knows.. although I have heard the part about Muray falling alseep on a few different occasions

really I am surprised you haven't heard this about Murray.....I have been yelling about it for about 3 weeks now. Its just all so sad. Poor katherine.......it is hard when a mother has to bury a child. The pain in never ending.... Also i dont really know how much i would believe the Sun , isnt that magazine located in London and they spoke all the crap about Michael jsut before a;ll this happened. If this is the same magazine that I read headlines from them they print lies. Who knows.. although I have heard the part about Muray falling alseep on a few different occasions

Dont trust the sun i rang them yesterday because they keep contradicting themselves, and printing crap i went off my head at them what did they do?????

Hung up on me could not even have the decency to answer my questions!!!

I think it's the Daily Mail, not the Sun, but hey... it don't make much of a difference...

Dont trust the sun i rang them yesterday because they keep contradicting themselves, and printing crap i went off my head at them what did they do?????

are you serious??? They had the nerve to hang up on you??? OMG I would of lost my natural mind. I bet by thate point you were so pissed you probably wanted to drive down there and punch somone in the mouth

dont trust the sun i rang them yesterday because they keep contradicting themselves, and printing crap i went off my head at them what did they do?????

go danielle!!! Whoohoo!!

My Mom said when I was a child "if you tell a Lie you will have to tell another LIE to cover that Lie and pretty soon all your Life is, is One Big Lie".

Michael Jackson's Death was NOT Accidental, Manslaughter or NOTHING else BUT

PREMEDITATED FIRST DEGREE MURDER ! ! ! Media and anyone else can sugarcoat this hide

evidence ignore evidence Michael Jackson was MURDERED.

This is becoming a Circus now. What will they say next ? ? ? Just cant put that tootpaste

back in the Tube. Poor Murdering Idiots. Just ROTFL ! ! !

Back