july 23, 2009 Jackson Doctor Manslaughter Court Documents Filed

Sdeidjs

Proud Member
Manslaughter Probe Targets Jackson Doctor

Dr. Conrad Murray Was With Jackson When He Died

POSTED: 7:40 pm EDT July 23, 2009
UPDATED: 8:53 pm EDT July 23, 2009

LOS ANGELES -- Michael Jackson's personal doctor is the target of the manslaughter investigation into the singer's death, according to court documents filed Thursday, the day after agents seized items from the physician's Houston clinic.A search warrant approved by a Houston judge allowed authorities to seek "property or items constituting evidence of the offense of manslaughter that tend to show that Dr. Conrad Murray committed the said criminal offense."A receipt for the search warrant detailed items seized when federal drug agents and Los Angeles police descended on Murray's clinic Wednesday. Among them: 27 tablets of the weight loss drug phentermine, a tablet of the muscle relaxant clonazepam, two hard drives, notices from the IRS and a controlled substance registration.

Murray's lawyer, Edward Chernoff, referred queries to the statement he made a day earlier in which he confirmed a search warrant had been executed and that none of the items seized had previously been requested by authorities.Los Angeles Police Department spokesman Officer Bruce Borihanh said he could confirm a search warrant was served but had no other comment.Murray, a cardiologist, was hired as Jackson's personal physician not long before he died. He was in Jackson's rented Los Angeles mansion when the pop star was found unconscious the morning of June 25 and tried unsuccessfully to revive him.An official determination of what killed Jackson won't be made until at least next week, when the Los Angeles County coroner expects to have a completed toxicology report.Jackson had a long history of prescription drug use and investigators are speaking with a number of doctors who treated him. Propofol, a powerful anesthetic, has emerged as an important part of the investigation. Doses of it were found in his mansion, according to a person with knowledge of the investigation who is not authorized to speak publicly.Propofol was not listed on the receipt of items filed in the search warrant, which was approved Monday by Harris County District Court Judge Shawna L. Reagin. The warrant was under seal when it was executed

Wednesday; its contents were revealed Thursday when the receipt was filed with the court.A second search warrant, also executed Wednesday, targeted a storage locker Murray rented about five miles from the north Houston clinic. Los Angeles police officers and agents from the Drug Enforcement Administration searched the 10-by-15 foot unit, said Sue Lyon, general manager of West 18th Street Self Storage.Lyon said she didn't know what was taken, though she did notice authorities gave two itemized sheets of paper to Murray's attorneys who were present."It was basically all secretive, and nobody put their nose in nobody's business," Lyon said.Murray rented the unit April 1, according to Lyon, and while he never visited it personally, others from his clinic did six times -- the last time the morning of Jackson's death.___Associated Press reporter Justin Pritchard contributed to this story.

Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Re: Jackson Doctor Manslaughter Court Documents Filed

I am unable to view this you tube link due to copyright restrictions. :-(
One or more of doctors have Michael's blood on their hands. :-(

Too hard to take, to sad to accept.

:-(

i hope to hell that those doctors get body guards because they are gunna need them.

I hate this this is completely stupid Michael didnt need to die he was a good man with problems like anyone else. This doctor killed him and he needs to pay for it one way or another.

I am unable to view this you tube link due to copyright restrictions. :-(
One or more of doctors have Michael's blood on their hands. :-(

Too hard to take, to sad to accept.

:-(

I agree

I feel somewhat relieved. At least someone will be held accountable in some way for his early passing. I was so worried that no one would ever be caught and we would have to live forever speculating and knowing that someone who killed him was walking free.

murray is just the scapegoat. he's not th eonly one

no Def not the only one. But right now hes the MAIN one. The one thats been with Michael and the one that was there when he died.

i hope to hell that those doctors get body guards because they are gonna need them.

I hate this this is completely stupid Michael didn't need to die he was a good man with problems like anyone else. This doctor killed him and he needs to pay for it one way or another.

Well the bad ole docta will get the death sentence being he committed this crime the state of California...I will be happy to see them fry his A*s!

I knew something fishy was up. He won't be the only Dr. investigated or possibly charged with anything. I am sure more names will surface.

i feel empty. I want to freak out.
Michael didnt have to die. It wasnt his time.
These doctors will pay. One way or another.
I am a fan I loved Michael like family. Now i hear this, i feel like my uncle was killed i feel so mad im numb.

no Def not the only one. But right now hes the MAIN one. The one thats been with Michael and the one that was there when he died.

At this point, I'm not even sure if he's the main one, either. I think he was very late to the party that got started eariler.

He's the one being left holding the balloons...

murray is just the scapegoat. he's not th eonly one

I have to agree with you. Murray will not be the only Dr. going down. I just cannot believe this is happening. These Dr. didnt think about what they were doing. This is just so unbelievable. Michael is really gone. My head is numb

Klien is going down too. This was greedy Dr error. They take an oath to serve and provide health care. " Milk" should never have been given & he was not qulified to do so. That's like me going in & dianosing someone with no training. If that's the case no Dr would need to specialize. I'm sorry just on a venting rant.

At this point, I'm not even sure if he's the main one, either. I think he was very late to the party that got started eariler.

you are so right mello1, so right. it's time for them to all go down!

It is my opinion that Dr. Conrad Murray was paid by powerful record industry people to murder Michael Jackson.
I want the police and the Feds to keep the pressure on Dr. Murray until he
"sings like a bird". They should remind Dr. Murray that not all Michael Jackson incarcerated fans are in prison in the Philippines. Some of Michael Jackson's incarcerated fans are in American prisons.

Click and Watch the video Michael Jackson talks about
Sony Records to his fan club:
Some quotes from Michael "Good Art Never Dies"
"Tommy Mottola is a Devil"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsZgShEbWM8&feature=related

Michael Jackson's personal doctor is the target of the manslaughter investigation into the singer's death, according to court documents filed Thursday,

^^what took them so long? Now that he has removed evey single proof, well, they gave him plenty of time to

Oh God...this is painful. :(
What I don't understand though...how could Murray have been paid a shitload of money from someone to have done this? Money's no use when you're in prison right? I hope they're exploring everything. I can't believe it, Michael should still be here.

I feel so sad right now. I'm devestated. I cannot believe this has happened but it has.
God give us strength.

excellent way to sum it up.. i agree

Im surprised alot of you are surprised at this ... this has been on the cards from day one. What I can't understand is, he has had his offices searched and stuff seized, he was there at the time of the death - yet he is not even being 'suspected' but along the same lines say they are finding proof for manslaughter. Its as if they are trying to avoid the words Murray is a 'suspect'.

Surely the fact that he administered the drug - which I assume evidence would be all over the intravenus needle and drip bag - then just that alone would see him stripped of his Licence as it was out of a hospital environment and he is not an anaesthesist.

this is sad, really really sad.
Justice we need you that's the only thing we can say 'near' to even out this whole tragedy :(

Dr. Conrad Murray -- Manslaughter Target OFFICIAL

Dr. Conrad Murray is now officially the target of a manslaughter investigation into the death of Michael Jackson.

A search warrant authorizing seizure of documents at a storage locker in Houston says law enforcement was hunting for "items constituting evidence of the offense of manslaughter that tend to show that Dr. Conrad Murray committed the said criminal offense."

The person who runs the facility says people from Murray's office visited the storage locker six times -- the last time the morning of Jackson's death.

We've been reporting for several weeks ... the LAPD has been treating Michael Jackson's death as a homicide and Dr. Murray was the focus of the investigation for possibly fueling the singer with a lethal dose of the powerful anesthesia Propofol.

Re: Dr. Conrad Murray -- Manslaughter Target OFFICIAL

So does this mean that it is offical that someone has killed him :(

I wish I could kick his ass.

:huh: what's happening to Murray?

Back