LAPD/Coroner's office leaks to media

myfavouritewintercoat

Proud Member
I'm sick of hearing this through TMZ and you know what I don't think they make it all up, this is something I just wrote on another thread about a video on TMZ where the paps follow an official from the Coroner's office into a building... Why is that allowed? Why didn't he tell them to go away instead of standing and chatting with them by the lift?!

This needs to be picked up upon, even that former plastic surgeon is reporting errors on the autopsy report about Michael's nose(if that is true although it is noted that plastic surgeon is not receiving cash for these interviews)

I know TMZ would pay the LAPD insiders for information so it wouldn't pay for them to report on this as they would be cutting off one of their sources... Its sick it really is!

This is my other post from another thread on the subject:
I couldn't believe that the assistant coroner in that video on TMZ had the paps follow him up to an office where he got medical records. I know he said 'no comment' to a lot but he did answer some stuff, I personally think he should have told them 'no comment' once and said no more, he did not come across as too professional or is that just me? It did feel like I watching some tv programme not the real assistant coroner involved with Michael's case. The video is on this page scroll down to -

'Coroner wants Jackson files from former nurse':
http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=t...sShareURL=true - when he is at the lift, why doesn't he say 'hey get out of here' instead of standing and chatting....

Also in other articles by the site they say 'a law enforcement employee told us' and you know what I do think members of the LAPD are selling this information, why isn't this picked up upon?! I know because they are keeping TMZ in business so no story will be written on that part. Its disgusting!

What can be done about this people? Who do the LAPD report to in the USA who is their 'governing body' so to speak? This needs to be looked into and I know the media won't report it as they'd run out of stories if they didn't get leaks like this.

I've just sent the following email to the LAPD:

Hi there,

Following Michael Jackson's murder a few leaks seem to have happened to the media through sites like TMZ. What is being done about this? It is disgusting if your staff are allowing such leaks to happen and how much are they being paid??

Also on TMZ there was a video of an official from the Coroner's office retreiving files from Jackson's former nurse. Why did he let the paps follow him? Also why didn't he just say 'no comment' once and say nothing more, instead of chatting to him by the lift and not telling them to leave the building?
The video is on this page 'Coroner wants Jackson files from former nurse':
http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=t...sShareURL=true

Please can you email me back and let me know who in the USA governs the LAPD.

Regards,

Aymi

In the meantime does anyone on this site have a contact email and address(I think a letter is required and emails) for those who govern the LAPD in government? As I doubt I'll receive a reply to my email above. I got their email from http://www.lapdonline.org/contact_us

I'm sick of hearing this through TMZ and you know what I don't think they make it all up, this is something I just wrote on another thread about a video on TMZ where the paps follow an official from the Coroner's office into a building... Why is that allowed? Why didn't he tell them to go away instead of standing and chatting with them by the lift?!

This needs to be picked up upon, even that former plastic surgeon is reporting errors on the autopsy report about Michael's nose(if that is true although it is noted that plastic surgeon is not receiving cash for these interviews)

I know TMZ would pay the LAPD insiders for information so it wouldn't pay for them to report on this as they would be cutting off one of their sources... Its sick it really is!

This is my other post from another thread on the subject:
I couldn't believe that the assistant coroner in that video on TMZ had the paps follow him up to an office where he got medical records. I know he said 'no comment' to a lot but he did answer some stuff, I personally think he should have told them 'no comment' once and said no more, he did not come across as too professional or is that just me? It did feel like I watching some tv programme not the real assistant coroner involved with Michael's case. The video is on this page scroll down to -

'Coroner wants Jackson files from former nurse':
http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=t...sShareURL=true - when he is at the lift, why doesn't he say 'hey get out of here' instead of standing and chatting....

Also in other articles by the site they say 'a law enforcement employee told us' and you know what I do think members of the LAPD are selling this information, why isn't this picked up upon?! I know because they are keeping TMZ in business so no story will be written on that part. Its disgusting!

What can be done about this people? Who do the LAPD report to in the USA who is their 'governing body' so to speak? This needs to be looked into and I know the media won't report it as they'd run out of stories if they didn't get leaks like this.

NOTHING YOU CAN DO. THEY FEEL AS THOUUGH THEY CARRY A GUN, THEY CAN DO AS THEY PLEASE! AND WILLARREST AND KILL YOU JUSTT FOUR GERNERAL PURPOSES. LAPD DON'T PLAY THEY CAN BE SOME CORRUPT ONES BUT WHO KNOWS WHO THEY ARE?
hUST GO ON ABOUT YOUR DAY, AND NOT CAUSE A RIFT, IT'S FOR YOUR OWN GOOD.

NOTHING YOU CAN DO. THEY FEEL AS THOUUGH THEY CARRY A GUN, THEY CAN DO AS THEY PLEASE! AND WILLARREST AND KILL YOU JUSTT FOUR GERNERAL PURPOSES. LAPD DON'T PLAY THEY CAN BE SOME CORRUPT ONES BUT WHO KNOWS WHO THEY ARE?
hUST GO ON ABOUT YOUR DAY, AND NOT CAUSE A RIFT, IT'S FOR YOUR OWN GOOD.

I think the 'rift' is already there when it comes to the LAPD and Michael but I can see where you are coming from about us being powerless. I did manage to get some information from a valid source on those who govern the LAPD but I will only ever complain if I feel the outcome they come too on the case is corrupt. I know it seems there is 'nothing you can do' but believe me that is what these type of people in control want us to think. Sometimes it takes many voices to come together as one to make a change. We can agree to disagree on this though, no probs :)

I think the 'rift' is already there when it comes to the LAPD and Michael but I can see where you are coming from about us being powerless. I did manage to get some information from a valid source on those who govern the LAPD but I will only ever complain if I feel the outcome they come too on the case is corrupt. I know it seems there is 'nothing you can do' but believe me that is what these type of people in control want us to think. Sometimes it takes many voices to come together as one to make a change. We can agree to disagree on this though, no probs :)

I was trying to remember was the LAPD a part of the raid during 2003 which lead to the arrest or was it the County Sheriff's Dept? They are two different entities. I do remember it seemed that one ugly guy with those bifocals was the one who hated Michael and caused all this sink. The LAPD are worst than the Los Angeles county sheriff.

I have a cousin that is a sheriff, one is a LAPD officer, one that is a Los Angeles Fireman, now a Chief and 3 doctors and I was the fight attendant and teacher. lol But no FBI's or DEA's or forensic in my family . Those I mentioned are enough.

lol quite a few in your family then :) I'm not implying all the police are corrupt just saying that they can be. We will have to wait and see if the LAPD get justice for Michael. I hope so, I wish more he was still here though :(

Back