wow, just like mike almost

Just more proof that MJ was telling the truth about the change. Shame, I bet no tabloid will ever claim this guy is lying...

People should make more artickles like that. To EDUCATE all those dumb asses who kept saying for all these years that Mike "bleached" his skin...

WOW! Thanks for posting that!!

Is it me or is something happening lately in the world since Michael's death that brings the truth to light?

First victories that MJ has since his death that started becoming mainstream (not just limited to the fans):

- Greater respect from the people about his achievements, talent, status as an icon
- The fact that he's a perfect loving father.
- The fact that some people stopped questioning that at least Blanket is his biological child (the Omer rumours helped a lot lately)
- The fact that Michael was not gay (see Beyonce, Rowland, Playboy mansion stories etc)
- Sympathy for his diseases like lupus, vitiligo and the need to use drugs to go to sleep as well as the plastic surgeries.
- The fact that he doesn't have any debts anymore! (just read the article, lol) :D

I hope this continues!! The truth runs marathons!!!

Last edited:

Is it me or is something happening lately in the world since Michael's death that brings the truth to light?

First victories that MJ has since his death that started becoming mainstream (not just limited to the fans):

-Greater respect from the people about his achievements, talent, status as an icon
-The fact that he's a perfect loving father.
-The fact that some people stopped questioning that at least Blanket is his biological child (the Omer rumours helped a lot lately)
-The fact that Michael was not gay (see Beyonce, Rowland, Playboy mansion stories etc)
-Sympathy for his diseases like lupus, vitiligo and the need to use drugs to go to sleep as well as the plastic surgeries.

I hope this continues!!

hahaha... Yeah! It's... such a weird feeling to hear all the great things people are saying now.

So suddenly the Daily Mail like the rest of the lying, hypcritical tabloids have decided Michael did have vitaligo. It is sickening, they always knew it. These tabloids are run and staffed by a bunch of sociopaths.

There's just one important person still missing (but hopefuly will appear soon): Jordie

I think that's extremely unlikely. But I hope it happens for MJ's childrens' sake. It just means when they grow up and are inevitably interviewed, they won't have to answer any of 'those' questions

- Greater respect from the people about his achievements, talent, status as an icon
- The fact that some people stopped questioning that at least Blanket is his biological child (the Omer rumours helped a lot lately)
- The fact that Michael was not gay (see Beyonce, Rowland, Playboy mansion stories etc)
- Sympathy for his diseases like lupus, vitiligo and the need to use drugs to go to sleep as well as the plastic surgeries.
- The fact that he doesn't have any debts anymore! (just read the article, lol) :D

Yeah I've noticed this happening too. I know we wish Michael had witnessed it but maybe he is from above :) Or even making it happen :)

I'm glad that article has been put on that site.

There's just one important person still missing (but hopefuly will appear soon): Jordie

We can just keep hoping, pigs might fly etc... but I do still have some hope(can't believe I just typed that, most of the time lately I've given up on world after something so nasty happening to Michael but we have to keep going as Michael would want us too)

So suddenly the Daily Mail like the rest of the lying, hypcritical tabloids have decided Michael did have vitaligo. It is sickening, they always knew it. These tabloids are run and staffed by a bunch of sociopaths.

I know I hate the Daily Mail but I think what is happening is they have noted the mass reaction and most of it being sympathetic to MJ and now it looks like murder(Well IMO it was from day one) then to be safe they are being a little nicer to him(albeit not all the time) as the public will probably like it. Glad they are though :)

Yeah, it's pretty sad that it took his death to bring this out in people.

---

Thank you for sharing this story.

About this being printed in a tabloid, it's insane how everyone now is changing their tune and doing a 180 on Michael.... about that, I won't say any more here.

But this story was really touching and eye-opening. Michael so bravely and with so much dignity dealt with this most unsettling, life-altering change in the face of worldwide public ridicule. I can't even imagine how he handled all the pressure, both from internally wrestling with his own thoughts and feelings about the change, and then, especially given how private he was, handling and eventually trying to dispel the world's rumors, speculations, and downright lies about what had been going on, all while being the most famous person on the planet! And he did this over the course of many years, while still maintaining his crazily massive career, and at the height of his popularity! WOW, rhinoceros skin, indeed!

I'm getting emotional just thinking about it. I really am. :cry:

Gosh, I just wish there were pieces like this out there when he was alive.

I saw the link with the vitiligo, but the article sounded like he loved being considered white. I see why you wrote 'almost', OP.

Last edited:
I wish people had realized he was telling the truth about it when he was alive, but they didn't care to. My ex-boyfriend had that, and I had read all about it because of it. I'd seen it in some pics of Michael; it was obvious. I feel so bad that he had to go through that, and then to have people not even believing him and saying bad things about him because of it. At least now they are showing him more respect and as someone else said, they are realizing more things about him, and the truth is coming out. They are seeing him more as a human being and trying to understand him more.

u can say that again

I saw a woman with vitiligo today in my town. Her face was white but she had a butterfly pattern of a brownish colour in the middle of her face and her hair brushed down and was accompanied by what I guess was her nigerian sister. She looked petrified with her head down and clutching her sisters' arm, I wanted to give her a hug but wasn't sure if it would make her feel embarrassed.

Back