Former Jackson Doctor Claims Prince Michael I Saw Resuscitation Attempts Of Father

000cozzie000

Proud Member
Prince Michael watched the CPR

Just posted on KOP.. arghh :no: :no:

Prince Michael watched dad die

Michael Jackson's eldest son was forced to watch his father die, the singer's family have claimed.

The pop superstar's personal physician, Dr. Conrad Murray, allegedly made 12-year-old Prince Michael I watch his attempts to resuscitate him after he suffered a suspected cardiac arrest as he wanted a witness.

However, the Jackson family believe Michael had already been dead for at least two hours and Murray's actions left Prince "understandably traumatised".

Dr. Hoefflin, a family friend speaking on behalf of Michael's mother Katherine, told Britain's The Sun newspaper: "I have been told by the family and from talking to the children that on the day Michael died, Dr. Murray actually got one of the Jackson children - it was Prince Michael I - to personally come into the bedroom to watch him perform CPR on his father.

"The family have told me Dr. Murray ensured Prince Michael understood the CPR procedure and that he was doing it correctly. It is the family's belief that this was intended to show a member of Michael's family that he was trying to bring Michael back to life.

"In my opinion Dr Murray should have known Michael was already dead and I believe that is the reason he didn't move him from the bed to the harder surface of the floor to perform CPR."

While Prince still struggles to come to terms with his father's death his 11-year-old sister Paris is dealing with her grief by sleeping with a teddy bear her dad gave her.

Michael's brother Jermaine said: "Paris sleeps with a teddy bear with Michael's scent on - it's so cute. It's a little doll that he gave her and she sleeps holding it every night."

Prince and Paris are also helping their younger brother, seven-year-old Prince Michael II, known as 'Blanket', come to terms with the loss of their beloved father.

Jermaine added: "I think 'Blanket' understands his dad has passed because of the ceremony we had. Prince and Paris are very bright and they have tried to explain it to him. And there is therapist with them to get through this time as well."

Meanwhile, lawyers handling Michael's estate are seeking a court-ordered allowance for his three children and mother Katherine.

A lawyer representing the temporary executors of his estate asked a judge to approve the allowance and the requests will be considered on August 3.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/35/20090724/ten-p...ie-764dee7.html

Re: Prince Michael watched the CPR

I hope to god this evil man did not make poor Prince see his dead father. :(

The more I hear about those finally moments I can imagine clearer the panic and sweat coming from that Doctor during thoses hours.
Makes me sick. I think there may be truth in this storey.
When he found Michael had died - he must of thought Michael Jackson superstar has died, Im in deep shit, There gonna think ive killed him, etc, and all those selfish selfish thoughts.
I would like to think he thought like a doctor and saw Michael as a Father, Son and friend, but I doubt it. Who better to bring in too show he was "trying" to save him other than Michaels own flesh and blood?
THAT BASTARD PANICKED!! eugh

(hope that made sense)

If it's true that Dr Murray made Prince watch him, then I just have no words. Why would you do that to a child just to have a witness to save your ass???

Poor, poor Prince..

:no:

If Only I could get my hand on that f*cking murdrer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:((((((((

the one thing we can all go by is the voice heard in the background of the doctor when the guy who called 911 asked him a question .' his voice (obviously) has so much panic and anxiety and irrationality to it that it wouldn't surprise me if he said ' go get prince.get him hear quickly'...he just sounded like a guy who was out of his depth and didn't sound like a doctor if that makes sense? he made a grave mistake(s) and had a voice of utter desperation and hysteria in his voice on 911 call

and you know when the pic was released of mr murray,, i know im relating my views of the pic to what happened and how they described him..but that smile and those eyes...he looks so so so cold and manipulative and untrustworthy and dodgy..a qwack doctor in my view..just look into those dark eyes..they have no soul almost

2 hours? For crying out loud. He was obviously scared that Jackson dying meant bad news for him.

Oh god I hope the part of Prince being forced to watch his father die isn't true....that would be just sick! :no:

If he'd been dead for two hours, why would the hospital staff still try to resuscitate him? Surely you would be able to tell that he'd been gone that long and be pronounced dead at the scene?

Huh?????? I sure hope this isn't true!!

Mygod this is just all so confusing. I thought he had gone into coma when he arrived at the hospital? That was what they were saying officially on CNN.
And if Prince really was forced to do that....OMG I can't even think of how hard that will be for the kid.

I feel like I don't know anymore...I don't understand it.
I can only hope there will be justice and that the truth comes out some way or another.
Damn...:(

the one thing we can all go by is the voice heard in the background of the doctor when the guy who called 911 asked him a question .' his voice (obviously) has so much panic and anxiety and irrationality to it that it wouldn't surprise me if he said ' go get prince.get him hear quickly'...he just sounded like a guy who was out of his depth and didn't sound like a doctor if that makes sense? he made a grave mistake(s) and had a voice of utter desperation and hysteria in his voice on 911 call

Wouldnt you be if you had just killed Michael Jackson? (THIS IS NOT MEANT TO BE STICKING UP FOR THAT BASTARD!!)

If he'd been dead for two hours, why would the hospital staff still try to resuscitate him? Surely you would be able to tell that he'd been gone that long and be pronounced dead at the scene?

I think he was pronunced dead on arrival in the ambulance? I may be wrong

Wouldnt you be if you had just killed Michael Jackson? (THIS IS NOT MEANT TO BE STICKING UP FOR THAT BASTARD!!)

I think he was pronunced dead on arrival in the ambulance? I may be wrong

I dunno, I thought they said they worked on him for just over an hour at the UCLA. Either way, I don't believe it's true he'd been dead for 2 hours.
As for the Prince part...that sure as hell better not be true!!

Well it's an actual interview, so whether this doctor is telling the truth is another issue. I'm going to believe him for now..

Also the guy telling the story has not received payment for his story. I think there are elements of truth to this story and it makes me feel so sick. Poor Prince bless his heart :(

That dirt comes from TS. Vicious lies as always. It is the devil's newspaper

Well that's the thing.. it seems like an actual interview with the doctor.

Tito and Latoya both did interviews with tabloids already, so I don't know whether to believe this one.. or the doctor.

Edit.. just saw the post above mine *sigh*

Too be honest how can we not believe the tabloids anymore when even the family are talking too them! I mean look at Jermaines interviews all week with the sun!!!

Someone in another thread a few days ago mentioned that if he'd been declared dead at the scene then it would have been a crime scene straight away but as he died at hospital it wasn't. We know that the Dr went to the hospital as Jermaine and Latoya have said that but where did he go afterwards?? Did he go back to the house to destroy anything as all the paps were at UCLA??

Also there was talk straight after this happened that one of two of the children witnessed some of it, where did those reports come from? Anyone on here remember?

I hope he didn't make that poor child watch that. OMG. He needs his Azz kicked. Lord if I ever had the chance to meet him. I'd kick the crap outta him for sure

There have been reports that Michael was already dead when the paramedics arrived and that they wanted to pronounce him dead on the scene but the good ole idiot doctor kept insisting they perform CPR.

Damn, I really don't want to use the word dead. It just sounds and feels so wrong.

As for this, I pray to God this isn't true. Poor Prince.

Also there was talk straight after this happened that one of two of the children witnessed some of it, where did those reports come from? Anyone on here remember?

Yes. I remember hearing this too. Apparently, Prince thought his Dad was joking when he collasped. There's just so many stories. It's hard to figure out what is authentic and what is not. And it doesn't help matters that the family keeps talking to the press. It just makes it more confusing for us fans who want to know the truth.

I feel horrible all over again.

Someone in another thread a few days ago mentioned that if he'd been declared dead at the scene then it would have been a crime scene straight away but as he died at hospital it wasn't. We know that the Dr went to the hospital as Jermaine and Latoya have said that but where did he go afterwards?? Did he go back to the house to destroy anything as all the paps were at UCLA??

yes I thought he insisted on that so he can can have more time not because he really wanted them to save him. if he really wanted to save MJ he would've called 911 right away not when the bodyguard happened to walk into the room
the police didn't even seal the house so anybody could've taken anything afterwards

people waste their time reading stupid tabloids while real criminals are getting away

Another conflicting story. There have been stories that the kids did NOT see Michael like that.

IF it is true about Prince, that's awful.

I mean what was with Murray's excuse for not calling 911 straight away....that he didn't know the address?! How did he have time to fetch Prince but not call 911? If Prince was there then he could have sent him to either call 911 or tell one of the staff to call 911. It just doesn't add up to me.

There have been reports that Michael was already dead when the paramedics arrived and that they wanted to pronounce him dead on the scene but the good ole idiot doctor kept insisting they perform CPR.

Yes. I remember hearing this too. Apparently, Prince thought his Dad was joking when he collasped. There's just so many stories. It's hard to figure out what is authentic and what is not. And it doesn't help matters that the family keeps talking to the press. It just makes it more confusing for us fans who want to know the truth.

IF it is true about Prince, that's awful. I mean what was with Murray's excuse for not calling 911 straight away....that he didn't know the address?! How did he have time to fetch Prince but not call 911? If Prince was there then he could have sent him to either call 911 or tell one of the staff to call 911. It just doesn't add up to me.

Well it is confusing and conflicting - if he did collapse then I don't understand him being on the bed. Unless he collapsed on it in the first place but it's unlikely. And I really hope the Prince thing isn't true but on the other hand I could understand the doctor wanting to do it to save his ass. If he wanted someone to be a witness he could have gotten any of the bodyguards or the staff but if he wanted someone from the family, as in related to Mike, there were only the kids....:no:
And I believe he took so long and didn't let them pronounce him to save his ass... I think in the beginning he may have hoped to wake him up by himself and then nobody would have to know (i.e the press) and like someone else said, he probably panicked like "OMG this is MJ I can't be the one that gets blamed" etc....:no:

Truth is we don't know the actual cause of death yet, if it was something else or related to Mike's other illnesses maybe nothing that the doctor could have done would have saved him... Who knows... It's just so sad... I still can't believe:( it...

I think the doctors did give up on him. Murray was the only one left trying to revive him and trying to save his own arse.

well remember, they initially said mj was playing w/ his kids and fell in front of them. they thought he was joking. so they need to figure out which angle they gonna work. did they find him in the bed or di dhe collapse and they put him in the bed?

they're only saying this to insinuate murray wanted proof from a third party that he did perform cpr and used the kid as his proof

Back