I watched Geraldo At Large 7/25/2009 Debbie Rowe Gave MJ Demerol

mera

Proud Member
I couldn't find a transcript of the show anywhere online but I watched it and wrote down some key points about it.

Tonight on Geraldo at Large he talked to former LA County Deputy Coroner Howard Oliver and Geraldo asked him if they think/know it's Murray.

Dr. Oliver said yes. He thinks the toxicology reports are in because they are done in house.

He spoke with a panel of guests and they said Murray could get manslaughter.

Former patient called in and said Dr. Murray was a great doctor and took more of a holistic approach when it came to treatment and never prescribed her any pain meds and never even suggested them. She then criticized Geraldo for calling Murray a sleazebag and that he was innocent until proven guilty. blah blah blah

MJ's former plastic surgeon Dr. Steven Hoefflin spoke with permission from MJ's mom. He believes MJ was taking Diprivan for trouble sleeping and Dr Murray fell asleep while giving him an unadjusted amount of Diprivan.

Dr. Steven Hoefflin said Dr Klein spoke directly to him and MJ told him directly that he was being administered Diprivan in Dr Klein's office. Dr Hoefflin obtained Dr Klein's medical records and was given permission from the Jackson family to discuss them. Records show Demerol was given to MJ leading to his addiction and administered by Debbie Rowe. On one file they showed that he was given Demerol every 4-5 hours at the Century City condo.

Dr. Klein is responsible for MJ's bizarre appearance (their words not mine). Everyone wondered why his skin was turning porcelain, it was because Dr Klein was treating him with Benoquin not just on a conservative basis. (Benoquin is a topical cream which reduces skin pigment). He was also injecting him with a powerful cortisone. If you inject a lot of it, your face starts atrophying. The reason his nose was so thin was a progression of Benoquin and the injections thinning out his face.

Dr Klein's attorney issued a statement basically saying this plastic surgeon (who hasn't been his Dr for the last 10 years) needs to stop these false accusations against him.

Yeah I bet Klein hopes people stop telling the truth

Interesting story, although I've never liked Geraldo. He's two faced, but then again, what news reporter isn't two faced?

Klein is only telling half of the truth
He is not speaking about why did Rowe had given him Demerol..
he is not talking about why MJ was insomniac...
no one is talking about that...
breaks my heart.....
how many more days to the coroner's report???

I was in shock when I heard all that. I can't believe Klein had the nerve to go on Larry King and state nothing he did to MJ could harm him! A**hole!

I don't like Fox News or Geraldo too much but I only watched because of the former plastic surgeon.

Klein is only telling half of the truth
He is not speaking about why did Rowe had given him Demerol..
he is not talking about why MJ was insomniac...
no one is talking about that...
breaks my heart.....
how many more days to the coroner's report???

I think they said next week.

Interesting story, although I've never liked Geraldo. He's two faced, but then again, what news reporter isn't two faced?
Well, he was one of the few who didn't believe that Michael was guilty and spoke up for him during the Arvizo trial, so while he may not be perfect he's better than most.

I'm confused...is this Dr Klein the one that certain tabloids reckoned was the father of Prince and Paris? He seems like a really dodgy character. Michael had so many dodgy people floating about in his life. :(

I'm confused...is this Dr Klein the one that certain tabloids reckoned was the father of Prince and Paris? He seems like a really dodgy character. Michael had so many dodgy people floating about in his life. :(

I don't fault Mike on that. When you are in the music business almost everyone is dodgy; there are really only a few nice people and they are really hard to find. It's so sad. and Michael was such a sweetheart and gave everyone a fair chance.

I don't fault Mike on that. When you are in the music business almost everyone is dodgy; there are really only a few nice people and they are really hard to find. It's so sad. and Michael was such a sweetheart and gave everyone a fair chance.

I didn't mean it as a bad thing against Michael.

I found it strange that Hoefflin had all these handwritten logs. Maybe they were documents that they had for the trial if needed. But odd none the less. And regardless if he is speaking on Katherine's behalf, it is not appropriate at this point. I think they all need to stop this circus. It's not being done right. It's a shame. Autospy results are still to be published, police investigation still ongoing and Michael still ain't buried yet. How I wait for the day when that poor soul can finally be put to rest and have some peace. As the guy that is on E News said the other day. I can't wait for the day when he can rest in peace.

Yes Debbie Rowe gave MJ Demerol but it was during and after he had some kind of reconstructive surgery.

That plastic surgeon, wasn't he the one who botched Michael's nose in the nineties?

And the megasaga continues...

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/m...r_tohme_to.html

So now we have Dr Murderer (Murray) Dr Quack Quack (Tohme Tohme) and Dr Butcher (Hoefflin, the plastic surgeon who botched MJ's nose instead of telling Michael "I'm sorry but your nose is perfect. You need to see a therapist to find out why you feel this need to constantly change your face) but instead he took the money and prescribed more drugs. Now saying the coroner made a mistake in the autopsy report.
http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/07/76795/index.html

And there's Dr K (Klein) the official face reconstructor and who knows what else?

Geraldo also did a report on Omer Bathi and when he put the two photos of Omer and Blanket side by side. The resemblance is so uncanny they have to share some DNA. I think they come from the same gene pool. Probably Omer's parents. Just sayin'

Well, maybe now we'll get some good movie scripts coming out of Holywood.

OYE!

Didn't Michael also get Demerol for having his wisdom teeth out in the 90's?

um debbie was WORKING when she did that and it was orders from a DOCTOR.

they act like she was shooting him up at home. lawd

Well, he was one of the few who didn't believe that Michael was guilty and spoke up for him during the Arvizo trial, so while he may not be perfect he's better than most.
i agree with your statement about geraldo,he was one of the few media people that was on mjs side during his hardest time,

I have never liked Geraldo. But I did see his interview with Michael in 2005? When Geraldo was the only one in the media that said " Michael Jackson is innocent". I have always appreciated that. I go back once in a while and watch that interview on youtube.

let me know get started on news reporters.

bullshit. sorrybut im calling it

this dude said he didn't know OR care if mj was innocent in '93. he wasn't guilty w/ teh arvizos. did an interview, i was at the ranch, he was fawning over mj. felt like a million bucks b/c mj shook his hand above all ther other reporters

and then....mj spoke to linda deutch and not him after the trial and he went off. there was an issue about taking the kids out of teh country. what he put on the passport or visa to go to bahrain. and debbie wanted to see them. so geraldo said mj shouldn't be a father and that deb should take thekids away.

he also was told by fox to shut up so he 'recused' himself during teh trial and stopped speaking about it b/che couldn't be 'objective' he's full of it.

i love how we can allpick and choose what we wanna believe from liars...if it sounds good, we believe it. if it's bad, he's trash.

if MJ told him himself that he was being given Diprivan then why didn't he do something about it?!
since he's a doctor himself he supposedly knows how dangerous it is right!

and for him to insinuate that Michael's skin was turning porcelain white because Klein was doing it on porpuse that's the stupidest thing I've heard, that's what vitiligo does to you as a sufferer myself I know it, he insults people who suffer from it when he comes up with his stupid theories I wouldn't expect that from a doctor. that's sensationalism yet again he's trying to make it look controversial for the media

I agree, I left working in the music industry because I realised once working in it I hated the industry and types of people working in it and I just simply love music.

Benoquin is a treatment for vitiligo right? he just overprescribed it.

Also I've had acne and you should not give cortisone injections that often, if that's true also. Klein sounds like the worst derm.

if MJ told him himself that he was being given Diprivan then why didn't he do something about it?!
since he's a doctor himself he supposedly knows how dangerous it is right!

and for him to insinuate that Michael's skin was turning porcelain white because Klein was doing it on porpuse that's the stupidest thing I've heard, that's what vitiligo does to you as a sufferer myself I know it, he insults people who suffer from it when he comes up with his stupid theories I wouldn't expect that from a doctor. that's sensationalism yet again he's trying to make it look controversial for the media

The doctor said Klein was using Benoquin on MJ. I looked it up and Benoquin Cream is indicated for final depigmentation in extensive Vitiligo.

He said he was not using it conservatively. I'm guessing he meant Klein was being too aggressive with the cream and not using it the way it is intended to be used.

omg why didnt i see this are they repeating it??

I'm not sure, they might. I'll have to check to see if it will repeat. The first part of the show is boring it is in the second half where they talk about MJ.

And yes you are right too much cortisone and even Hydrocortisone will thin the skin out on the face.

As to why he had the logs it was because he got Dr Kleins records and read through them and got permission from the Jackson family to discuss it publicly. In one of those pages he said Debbie Rowe was giving MJ Demerol unsupervised at the Century City condo. When they showed the page it said 100 mg 1cc. Would that be liquid Demerol instead of the tablets?

this dr is being told by the family to speak up b/cnot only is a dr. he also worked for mj andhas knowledge about all of this. he's dispelling rumours as well as showing just how inept klien was.

he seems like the type of dr (klien) who loves his famous friends and would risk things to give them what they wanted.

Yes, he was MJ's dermatologist.

Ok.

So who are we blaming this week?

One minutes it's the doctors, the next it's Debbie?

C'mon, guys, I loved MJ too, but maybe we just need to admit that he was responsible for what happened!

HE chose his drugs of choice, and he therfore paid the price.

For those who say that MJ didn't know what he was doing, (therefore he was 'vulnerable' to the influence of others), he was also a father and taking care of minors.

If he was incapable of choosing the best medical options available to him to help him with his pain, then he also was incapable of being a responsible parent.

Before you attack me, sorry for being honest, I love him too, but you have to ask these questions.

Ok.

So who are we blaming this week?

One minutes it's the doctors, the next it's Debbie?

C'mon, guys, I loved MJ too, but maybe we just need to admit that he was responsible for what happened!

HE chose his drugs of choice, and he therfore paid the price.

For those who say that MJ didn't know what he was doing, (therefore he was 'vulnerable' to the influence of others), he was also a father and taking care of minors.

If he was incapable of choosing the best medical options available to him to help him with his pain, then he also was incapable of being a responsible parent.

Before you attack me, sorry for being honest, I love him too, but you have to ask these questions.

wow two more posts. good job

none of them sympathetic to mj at all.hmmmmmmmmmmmm

anways, he didn't do this to himself. it's like saying he shot himself in the head seven times.

no one blaming no one in this thread. just a report on what geraldo said. try reading before u comment.

and he did chose a medical alternative. doctors who would overprescribe him things and that's ILLEGAL. mj already paid the price, now it's every one else's turn.

it's easy to keep someone plied to do what u want them to do and it's also easy to reduce the dose when ur not arond so he could function and take care of his kids.

am i in denial? nope. do i want answers? yep. that's what this part of the board is. to investigate

u wanna blame mj, take it to general discussion. this shit won't fly here

wow two more posts. good job

none of them sympathetic to mj at all.hmmmmmmmmmmmm

anways, he didn't do this to himself. it's like saying he shot himself in the head seven times.

no one blaming no one in this thread. just a report on what geraldo said. try reading before u comment.

and he did chose a medical alternative. doctors who would overprescribe him things and that's ILLEGAL. mj already paid the price, now it's every one else's turn.

it's easy to keep someone plied to do what u want them to do and it's also easy to reduce the dose when ur not arond so he could function and take care of his kids.

am i in denial? nope. do i want answers? yep. that's what this part of the board is. to investigate

u wanna blame mj, take it to general discussion. this shit won't fly here

You type too fast!!! lol

to chimpy: I re-read the thread, please show us where anyone blamed anyone?

Back