Um, Murray Did The AEG Medical/Physical For Michael? *UPDATE LAST POST*

KingOfPop1

Proud Member
On Nancy DisGrace, a reporter on there broke some news this past Friday. He said (and I didn't catch his name) that Dr. Murray was the attending physician that gave Michael the 4 hour physical/medical that Michael passed in order for the shows to be insured.

Couple of questions.

1. If this is true, who initially employed Dr. Murray? AEG? The insurer? Michael Jackson?

2. Isn't this a major conflict of interest on all parties involved?

3. If Murray receives manslaughter charges, what would be (if any) AEG's or the insurers culpability in all of this? Especially if Katherine Jackson and/or The Estate sues for Wrongful Death/Negligence?

It goes back to the question, who hired Dr. Murray? AEG, Michael? Or Lloyds of London?

Re: Um, Murray Did The AEG Medical/Physical For Michael?

A major conflict of interest. Would it make the insurance policy void if they suspect fraud in regards to the physical?

I would like for those so called reporters to stop reporting false information!
Dr Murray was not the physician who made Michael undergone the physical.
Thanks!

Then what is the correct information? Who was the doctor?

note that if MJ did NOT pass the physical, murray would notmake hismoney each month. he was the aeg payroll and his determination of the physical meant whether or not he would be employed w/ hella pay for a yr AND if theshows would go on.

so yes, major conflict of interest. i belive, trish, this is the link many skeptics on this board will need to show that aeg did have some part in this.

onehand washes the other but now they're hanging him out to dry

Thanks!
u know this HOW?

Thanks!

Who was the physician that gave the physical? Do you know? According to Randy Phillips:

But AEG stands to lose a substantial part of its investment if its insurance policy won't come into play—and that could depend on the cause of Jackson's death. "If it was a pre-existing condition or drug- or alcohol-related, a normal cancelation policy would not cover that even if he had passed a medical exam," an insurance industry source says. The Los Angeles County coroner's office said that determining the cause of death will require further tests that will take six to eight weeks.

Phillips says talk that Jackson never had a physical, as AEG said he did, is incorrect. "He absolutely, 100% had a close to five-hour physical," he says. "The carriers flew in a doctor of their choice from New York and he did an extensive battery of tests. We were obviously never privy to the actual medical reports, because this was confidential medical information between the doctor and the patient. However, we were told that he passed with flying colors."

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news...s-randy-phillips-talks-about-1003990387.story

However, reports are now coming out that Murray in fact, did the physical. Who's telling the truth? Who's lying? Who has more to lose/gain?

If it was Murray then they all need to be on trial!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Michael wasn't up to doing 50 concerts, then whoever cleared him is pathetic.
They just wanted their money by any means necessary, and it's disgusting.

i dont believe this for a second. the insurance company would pick ther doctor. use one of their own or at least an independent one they are hardly gonna want to use the findings of the person who wants the insurance own doctor. sounds like total BS

i dont believe this for a second. the insurance company would pick ther doctor. use one of their own or at least an independent one they are hardly gonna want to use the findings of the person who wants the insurance own doctor. sounds like total BS

I really hope you're right. Because if this is true then this ish is deeper than we could ever have imagined.

But if it is true, then what?

well em this whole thing sounds like bs. mj using anesthesia to go to bed. mj hyped up on drugs. mj dying of a complete cardiac arrest. none of this is following logic. a cardiologist doing cpr on a bed. a man not calling 911 for thirty minutes cuz he didn'tknow the address of the house he's lived in for three months....

please tell me, what makes sene?

I really hope you're right. Because if this is true then this ish is deeper than we could ever have imagined.

But if it is true, then what?
then the shit is gonna hit the fan and then more.

then it shows it's all entwined. everyone had something to benefit. scratch my back and i'll scratch urs

I dont trust this info either, the insurers provide the doctor for the physical do they not?

Certainly if it was Murray then AEG are in even deeper shit.

Exactly.

yo someome tell me what makes sense aboutmj's death!

someone tell me how the situations leading up to it and the conduct of his doctors and 'friends' has been normal.

this is michael jackson. nothing is normal in his world. even his death and that's teh sad part. it's a mystery and IF this dude did the physical, aeg is in a world of kimchi

yeah but taking nancy graces word for it just cause it suits your theories doesnt fit either. unless you wanna start saying Lloyds were in on his death aswell.she got it wrong over the connection of stacy howe from klien to murray aswell

I dont trust this info either, the insurers provide the doctor for the physical do they not?

Certainly if it was Murray then AEG are in even deeper shit.

It's why I posted it. I always thought the insurer would bring in a third party doctor. So when I heard the information, I dismissed it. However it started popping up again so I put it on the board for clarity.

So hypothetically speaking, if this IS true, then what is the culpability factor in all of this? *sigh* Such a tangled web.

yeah but taking nancy graces word for it just cause it suits your theories doesnt fit either. unless you wanna start saying Lloyds were in on his death aswell.she got it wrong over the connection of stacy howe from klien to murray aswell

No no no. Nancy Grace was not on that day. A bald headed man was hosting the show - she was off promoting her book. I would never take Nancy Grace's word for anything, however someone on her show said this. It doesn't make it true, but it doesn't hurt to ask around either.

well em this whole thing sounds like bs. mj using anesthesia to go to bed. mj hyped up on drugs. mj dying of a complete cardiac arrest. none of this is following logic. a cardiologist doing cpr on a bed. a man not calling 911 for thirty minutes cuz he didn'tknow the address of the house he's lived in for three months....

please tell me, what makes sene?
this is one of the most baffling and idiotic things to me, and this alone spells out
G-U-I-L-T-Y (of at least something)!!!!!!!

1- you've been living there. How don't you know your own address?!
2- even if you don't know the address, you can direct somebody to the house!!!!
3- you can just say- "I'm at Michael Jackson's house, help, he's dying!!!!!" And I'm sure they'd find out, if they don't already know, how to get there

anyway, hopefully it'll come out sooner or later. If it's not true, and someone else was the doctor- who did he/she know? And was there anything to gain on their part by putting out false info.

And whoever it was better be sure that Michael was indeed, healthy enough to do these 50 shows

he's a damn fool. can't blame the lack of a land line when u have a phone. can't blame the fact u don't know the address...it's tehmost famous street in la....one street above it. hollywood and vine, i think? wtf?

Art Harris was the host of the show. The comment may be true I don't know but Art Harris is/was a man of hatred towards Michael.

he was but was very unbiased.

i feel a lot of things are gonna be coming out about this. just wait

Art Harris was the host of the show. The comment may be true I don't know but Art Harris is/was a man of hatred towards Michael.

No, it wasn't that idiot Art Harris. It was Mike Brooks who hosted the show. I found the transcripts and I'll will post what was said in a few.

none of the things surrounding mikes death makes sense hell his death period doesnt make sense,and i believe murray cud of been the dr to pass the physical. hello $$$$$$$$$$$$$

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0907/24/ng.01.html

Evidence Seized in Raid on Dr. Conrad Murray`s Office Described

Aired July 24, 2009 - 20:00:00 ET

THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.

MIKE BROOKS, GUEST HOST: Breaking news tonight. The investigation into the sudden death of Michael Jackson intensifies, the death-slash- manslaughter investigation closing in on Jackson`s private doctor, that doctor with Jackson the day the music superstar collapses at his Bel-Air mansion.

*snip*

BROOKS: Now, Natisha, how much do we know about Dr. Murray? And how long has he known Michael Jackson? And what was their first contact?

LANCE: We know that he`s a cardiologist. We know that he met Michael Jackson back in 2006, providing care for one of Michael Jackson`s children. And at that time, Michael Jackson apparently started referring to Dr. Murray for medical treatment, as well as they had a friendship, according to Conrad Murray`s PR spokesperson.

But then he was also signed on -- once Michael Jackson signed on to do this tour with AEG, he was going to be his personal physician for that. He apparently conducted this very long, extensive physical that Michael Jackson underwent for that, getting him ready for this. And he was on call for Michael Jackson during his last hours, as well.

damn it this is driving me insane! people tearing Michael apart and blaming each other and making a media circus out of somebody's tragedy
I want to know what happened I can't take it anymore :cry:

Oh God-if this is indeed true then I am speechless. The only other mad thought that came into my mind is whoever did Mike's physical switched his bad results with some healthy persons-Randy Philips made some weird comment about swapping bodies with Michael.
Sounds mad I know but I am trying to think of the possabilties here.

Then what the hell is in it for the insurers? I'm pretty sure they wouldn't allow a random doctor to do a physical for an insurance policy of this size. Where has Nancy Grace supposedly got this from?

Back