Intelligent Discussion Going On At This Site

at first i thought this was simply a shameless plug for a website but the discussion happening there is really interesting.

Damn!!!!!!!! This is a must read for every fan in this section! please read this

Thanks so much for the link.

hmmm...There are alot of valid points on there...things we have discussed on this forum...I agree all fans should read this. thanks for the link.

Interesting read :yes:

Found the comment from poster "Diana" very very interesting, I've never liked or trusted Dileo.

The only thing I don't understand is why not buy the music, because the money supposedly goes to his mother and children, that's of course, if well administered.
right?

wow. this is so awful. the first and last posts are brilliant.

And after all this time, I truly believed it when they said Michael hired Dr. Murray himself. And like that person says, that is easy to say when Michael isn't here to speak.

Now I'm pretty much afraid about this whole estate thing. At first, I thought it might be okay to leave it in the hands of those two guys since they know a lot about business. But gosh! after reading that last post, I hope Katherine gets it all!!!!

LJ I noticed that same thing and I have ALWAY felt the same way about frank.

Frank is a spin doctor and his connection with some very suss people has always left me with a bad taste in my mouth.... I also don't like the way he always refered to Michael like he was some kind of animal who needed to be "handled"

I was appauled when I heard he was back in the MJ camp.

why did michael hire again frank dileo?? i don't know much about him but i don't like his face, he seems a bad guy and one that thinks always about money..

Quote from Dileo in 1988 after being fired by Michael Jackson
“I have a strong belief in what comes around goes around. It’s called Karma, and I hope Michael understands what that means. If he doesn’t now, one day he will.”

Is this true!!!?!

Quote from Dileo in 1988 after being fired by Michael Jackson
“I have a strong belief in what comes around goes around. It’s called Karma, and I hope Michael understands what that means. If he doesn’t now, one day he will.”

Is this true!!!?!

Oh my... this is all so horrible. I feel in my mind its inevitable that he was murdered for money, either by AEG because he wasn't looking fit enough to do gigs(or maybe it was their plan all along as they will make so much money out of that rehearsal footage) or Sony due to his music catalogues... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aW1T1DZdWrA that video should be seen by all as Michael really did think those at the top of Sony were evil. His lyrics to Money freak me out a lot at the moment when I listen to it.

I feel in my mind its inevitable that he was murdered for money, either by AEG because he wasn't looking fit enough to do gigs(or maybe it was their plan all along as they will make so much money out of that rehearsal footage) or Sony due to his music catalogues...

AEG only made $60 million off of the footage they sold. They would have made more money by the whole tour because when asked how much money this tour would make, the producer said, "the gross amount of a small african country". Now that is way more than $60 million.

don't small african countries run at a loss?

plus Randy bragged about the concert costing sooooo much that they wouldn't see a profit line until a third of the way into the 50 shows... so 10 shows would have been a loss hence the jump to what was suppose to be 30 shows?? (which would equal small profit) but ended up being 50 shows! which is a much better profit margin for them + any additional shows they planned across the planet...

Uhhh, that guy's post about Islam is total crap. People did not want him dead because he was about to spread the message of Islam and since 9/11 the world hates Muslims :rolleyes2:

Back