Geraldo - Debra Rowe Log Book

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berfie

Proud Member
Hello everyone, I am new to this forum but have been lurking since the passing of Michael.
I wonder if anyone saw Geraldo show yesterday where he interviewed Michael's Plastic Surgeon { I don't recall his name }with the consent of Katherine Jackson where he showed a log book in which Debra Rowe in her own handwriting was logging everytime she was giving him a shot of Demerol almost like every 3-5 hours.

It makes me sick to see how she claims she loves Michael yet she was probably one of many enablers. What I'm curious how this plastic surgeon got hold of Debra's log book.

It is hard to believe that Michael has passed away 1 month ago, yet it feels like 3 weeks ago.

Right now this coming week will be hard for me because it is my father's 4th Anniv. of his passing and 21 years of my cousin's murder whom I loved very much and had a gentle Heart like Michael, and now with Michael's. I just have bout of crying spells but I try not to have them at work.

I know that Michael is with the Lord know and his body restored as it should be in perfection. I am just glad that I had the honor to have gone to one of his concerts back when Off The Wall came out but still heartbreaking to know he left this world but left a rich legacy which we ourselves can follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back