Mexican Gol Tribute to MJ

danny_yo18

Proud Member
Hi, I want to share this Gol celebration from Mexican Soccer Player "El Gringo" Castro, where he dances MJ style (0:26) :D. This was Sunday 26th on USA vs MX match.

USA MEMBERS: With this video I'm not trying in any way of making you mad, my only intention is to show the dance Castro made. I respect all of you even more if you're Soccer fans and this make you feel insulted. I apologize, but again, not my intention.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1N7Tvn1yIVg

S154.jpg

yea i saw this! it made me happy that he made a little tribute to MJ ! i saw the game today i'm peruvian with french nationality so i had to give it up to my mexican brothers. Congrats on the win!

yea i saw this! it made me happy that he made a little tribute to MJ ! i saw the game today i'm peruvian with french nationality so i had to give it up to my mexican brothers. Congrats on the win!

ThankU after a really bad season things seem to get better, we're starting to have faith again. Will be awful not going to the world cup :'(

And I like to see the dance too, I was with a bunch ofy friends and everybody screamed at me: Daaannyyy loook like Michaaeeel!! I just hold my happy tears and gave them a big smile. :D

Back