** Happy Birthday MJJC Members **

MJJDangerous77
Tino MJ
Tony-J
living_off_the_wall
merve_mj
MissyTenda

page0_blog_entry123_1.jpg

and now the news gets even 'stranger'.... MJ's nose was missing? um okay... MJ is not Omer's daddy, according to Omer....

Farrakhan puts in his '2 cents'.... I "met" him once

Farrakhan to give address on Michael Jackson

Chicago Tribune - AP CHICAGO - Nation of Islam Minister Louis Farrakhan says a lawyer for Michael Jackson contacted him a week before the pop star's death and asked him to ...

And something strange about making MJ's hair into diamonds....

Michael Jackson's Burnt Pepsi Hair To Be Turned into Diamonds

antiMUSIC.com -
(Billboard) The charred locks of hair from Michael Jackson's disastrous Pepsi commercial shoot are being turned into diamonds. Chicago-based jeweler LifeGem ...

------------------------------------------------------------

So please, if anyone finds any real NEWS today, please put it here, cause all I can find is 'odd' news....:doh:

michael_jackson_14.jpg

Today in
Michael Jackson History

1992 - Michael Jackson sued the "Daily Mirror" for libel and breach of contract. The publication had printed a less-than-flattering color photo of Jackson on the front page.

2004 - In Santa Maria, CA, a prosecutor said that Michael Jackson had imprisoned a child and his family at his ranch and forced them to make a videotape absolving him of molestation charges after a television documentary linked Jackson to an obsession with young boys. During the hearing the judge postponed the trial scheduled for September 13 and set a new date of January 31, 2005.

Odd news all over. People are bored so they start to make things up. I wish them all could STFU :D

That rhymed!!

This odd news is frustrating the hell out of me now... his legacy better not be tarnished because of the continuing slaughter by the media of his image...

the public is tired of the slander... trust me....his legacy was already written with a permenant pen...it cant be erased

Michael Jackson now 20/1 for 2009 Noble Peace Prize

Bettingpro Staff
27 Jul 2009

Jackson to win Peace Prize?
Bookies Paddy Power today slashed the odds on Michael Jackson winning this year’s Nobel Peace Prize from 100/1 to 20/1 following reports that the late star’s fans are campaigning for him to be nominated.
Devout fans of the King of Pop are flocking to sign online petitions to nominate Jackson for the prestigious peace prize for his charity work and ‘lifelong dedication to the well being of humanity’, and judging from the betting so far, if nominated, MJ could quickly become a front-runner amongst other international names like Chinese activist Hu Jia at 5/1 and Vietnamese Buddhist monk Thich Quang Do at 6/1.
Sharon McHugh, spokesperson for Paddy Power told Bettingpro: “Throughout his life Jackson did a lot for charity and will be remembered as much for that as his music. If the fans can get the support of someone eligible to nominate him there’s a real chance he might win!”
Former winners of the Nobel Peace Prize include Nelson Mandela, Al Gore and Jimmy Carter while U2 front man Bono has also been previously nominated.

2009 Noble Peace Prize Winner
5/1 Hu Jia
11/2 Morgan Tsvangirai
6/1 Thich Quang Do
8/1 Lidia Yusupova
8/1 Ingrid Betancourt
10/1 The Cluster Munitions Coalition (CMC)
10/1 Zivko Popovski-Cvetin
12/1 Mwai Kibaki, Raila Odinga and the African Union
12/1 SOS-Kinderdorf International
14/1 Wei Jingsheng
14/1 Greg Mortenson
16/1 Abdelaziz Bouteflika
16/1 Pete Seeger
18/1 Mordechai Vanunu
18/1 Barack Obama
20/1 Nicolas Sarkozy
20/1 Michael Jackson (From 100/1)
25/1 Helmut Kohl
25/1 The Peace Jam Foundation
33/1 Father John Dear
33/1 Bob Geldof
33/1 Tony Blair
40/1 Bill Richardson
40/1 Greenpeace
50/1 Bono
50/1 Esperanto
80/1 Bertie Ahern
250/1 Vladimir Putin
500/1 George Bush

http://www.bettingpro.com/category/...20-1-for-2009-Noble-Peace-Prize-200907270039/

Michael Jackson now 20/1 for 2009 Noble Peace Prize

Bettingpro Staff
27 Jul 2009

Jackson to win Peace Prize?
Bookies Paddy Power today slashed the odds on Michael Jackson winning this year’s Nobel Peace Prize from 100/1 to 20/1 following reports that the late star’s fans are campaigning for him to be nominated.
Devout fans of the King of Pop are flocking to sign online petitions to nominate Jackson for the prestigious peace prize for his charity work and ‘lifelong dedication to the well being of humanity’, and judging from the betting so far, if nominated, MJ could quickly become a front-runner amongst other international names like Chinese activist Hu Jia at 5/1 and Vietnamese Buddhist monk Thich Quang Do at 6/1.
Sharon McHugh, spokesperson for Paddy Power told Bettingpro: “Throughout his life Jackson did a lot for charity and will be remembered as much for that as his music. If the fans can get the support of someone eligible to nominate him there’s a real chance he might win!”
Former winners of the Nobel Peace Prize include Nelson Mandela, Al Gore and Jimmy Carter while U2 front man Bono has also been previously nominated.

2009 Noble Peace Prize Winner
5/1 Hu Jia
11/2 Morgan Tsvangirai
6/1 Thich Quang Do
8/1 Lidia Yusupova
8/1 Ingrid Betancourt
10/1 The Cluster Munitions Coalition (CMC)
10/1 Zivko Popovski-Cvetin
12/1 Mwai Kibaki, Raila Odinga and the African Union
12/1 SOS-Kinderdorf International
14/1 Wei Jingsheng
14/1 Greg Mortenson
16/1 Abdelaziz Bouteflika
16/1 Pete Seeger
18/1 Mordechai Vanunu
18/1 Barack Obama
20/1 Nicolas Sarkozy
20/1 Michael Jackson (From 100/1)
25/1 Helmut Kohl
25/1 The Peace Jam Foundation
33/1 Father John Dear
33/1 Bob Geldof
33/1 Tony Blair
40/1 Bill Richardson
40/1 Greenpeace
50/1 Bono
50/1 Esperanto
80/1 Bertie Ahern
250/1 Vladimir Putin
500/1 George Bush

http://www.bettingpro.com/category/...20-1-for-2009-Noble-Peace-Prize-200907270039/

Does anybody know someone who could possibly put Michael's name into the hat? This would be incredible if Michael was nominated the Nobel Peace Prize, and even better if he won it! This would be fantastic closure for Michael's legacy...let's do our best to make it a reality!

I can only think of Bill Clinton and Nelson Mandela who would be able and possibly willing to nominate him.
Not sure though if there's an obstacle with the fact that MJ's not alive anymore...?

the public is tired of the slander... trust me....his legacy was already written with a permenant pen...it cant be erased

I understand that his music and humanitarian work will live forever, but I was hoping that future generations and people born around now would have a cleaner image of him because the media would calm down with the negative stories... I don't know why I was so naive...

Michael Jackson's reissued memoir will include an introduction by a mystery celebrity.
The celebrity was described by publisher Harmony Books as "a well-known figure in the entertainment industry who was close to Michael".

Harmony, an imprint of Random House Inc, will publish the new edition of Moonwalk in October with an announced first printing of 100,000.

The original text, released in 1988 by Doubleday, sold about 500,000 copies.

The memoir was acquired in the mid-1980s by then Doubleday executive Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis and has been out of print for more than a decade.

Proceeds will go to the Michael Jackson Family Trust, and to various charities supported by the singer, who died last month.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20090727/ten-celeb-to-feature-in-jackson-book-5f8abb3.html

Sounds as though this years MOBO awards in the UK will be paying tribute to Michael. Kanya King (the organiser) was on TV a lot talking positively about Michael immediately after he passed away.

http://www.metro.co.uk/fame/article...***_tribute&in_article_id=709357&in_page_id=7

JLS and Diversity in ***** tribute

X Factor finalists and Britain's Got Talent winners join forces for Mobo Michael Jackson tribute
By ANDREI HARMSWORTH - Sunday, July 26, 2009
X Factor finalists JLS are planning to join forces with Britain's Got Talent winners Diversity in a spectacular Michael Jackson farewell concert, I can reveal.

The chart-topping boyband - whose single Beat Again clung on to the No.1 spot yesterday - and the dance troupe will headline at a star-studded Mobo Awards tribute later this summer.
Other performers tipped to play at the gig include hip-hoppers N-Dubz and soul diva Grace Jones, although the exact line-up for the September 30 event has not been confirmed.
The Glasgow concert is likely to be the second major ***** tribute in the space of just a few weeks.
The brothers of the singer, who died of a heart attack last month, are thought to be planning a Jacksons reunion to fill some of the late August dates left vacant by his This Is It residency at London's O2. Tito, Randy and Marlon will play a selection of their old hits, including ABC and I Want You Back.
Yesterday, JLS claimed the No.1 spot for the second week running - but at their hero's expense. Jackson's Man In The Mirror slipped from eight to 16, with just two of his hits now remaining in the Top 40 after his death lead to a surge in sales.

Jackson Protégée Nisha Fondly Recalls King of PopBy SUNITA SOHRABJI
indiawest.comJuly 27, 2009 02:45:00 PM

Michael Jackson — known to the world as the King of Pop — was a very normal and humble person who worked hard to make sure everyone around him was happy, recalled singer Nisha Kataria, his young protégée.

Kataria, 24, was one of the last people to record with Jackson. The two recorded the never-released “Wonderful World of Candy” at Jackson’s private recording studio on the grounds of his palatial home, Neverland.

MJnisha.gif

“I was a little girl with big dreams. And Michael decided he wanted to help me,” Kataria told India-West, adding that the pop singer’s mentoring helped shape her budding career.

Kataria and Jackson met cute, as the saying goes. She and her family went to the Arizona State Fair in 2003. As they were leaving, Kataria casually began singing a Celine Dion song, at the insistence of her parents.

A man chased Kataria down the street, saying he was impressed by her singing voice. The two exchanged contact information.

The man turned out to be Dieter Wiesner, Jackson’s manager. Wiesner took Kataria’s demo CD to the King of Pop himself. After hearing Kataria belt out the Whitney Houston classic “I Will Always Love You,” Jackson asked to meet the young singer.

The Kataria family trooped off from their Phoenix, Ariz., home to Jackson’s ranch in Santa Barbara. The 2,700 acre ranch boasts an amusement park with several rides, a 24-gauge train, a roller coaster and bumper cars. The site is also home to Jackson’s private zoo.

“I was in shock,” said Kataria. “I couldn’t believe I was going to meet Michael. I was so nervous.”

Kataria first met Jackson in his private library, surrounded by his two children and their nanny. He asked Kataria to sing for him. Kataria and her sister Selina had long discussed what she should sing, and she was about to launch into Celine Dion’s classic, “Because You Loved Me,” when Jackson stopped her and asked her to sing “I Will Always Love You.”

So Kataria sang the powerful song a capella. And when she finished, Jackson proclaimed, “You have the voice of an angel.”

Jackson asked Kataria to stay and peform at his 45th birthday party, where she sang “I Will Always Love You” for numerous fans at the ranch, as Jackson’s cake was being cut. The King of Pop was a gentleman – he waited until Kataria had finished the song before coming onstage, so that the attention would remain on her.

Jackson then asked Kataria to stay back at Neverland to record with him. So she and her mother stayed for the next two months, during which the duo worked every other day in the onsite recording studio and played a lot of arcade games in his game room.

The two were to tour together later that year, but Jackson was arrested for alleged child molestation. He was later acquitted of all charges, but never returned to the stage before his June 25 death.

Kataria — who is now managed by Wiesner — went to Germany the following year. Wiesner kept wanting the pair to perform together, “but it never happened,” Kataria told India-West, adding that negotiations were taking place for the young protégé to be the opening act at some of Jackson’s concerts slated for this summer, before his death.

The moment she will always remember of her mentor was when he told her, “If you take an average singer, and give her a wonderful song, you’re going to do okay. But you’re a wonderful singer, with an amazing song. You’ve got it made.”

“It was so amazing to hear him say that to me,” said Kataria, still sounding awestruck by the encounter.

Kataria will release her yet untitled third CD this month, featuring collaborations with hip hop artist Silk da Shocker and rapper Timbaland.

http://www.indiawest.com/readmore.aspx?id=1348&sid=5

Does anybody know someone who could possibly put Michael's name into the hat? This would be incredible if Michael was nominated the Nobel Peace Prize, and even better if he won it! This would be fantastic closure for Michael's legacy...let's do our best to make it a reality!

Someone said on here over the weekend that you have to be alive to get the Nobel Peace Prize, not sure if that's true, might have a look... It would be good if he could win it, but you kind if think it takes the P*** a bit, when there was plenty of opportunity when he was alive and could have accepted it. Though I have a feeling he's been nominated before - could be wrong!

Debbie Rowe Pays Visit to Doctor's Office

400_drowe_pool_090702_52729053.jpg

Copyright 2009 Pool / Getty Images
Debbie Rowe was just spotted in the office shared by Dr. Arnold Klein -- where Michael Jackson was treated.
ET has learned that Debbie is accompanying a friend who is there to have a biopsy performed by Dr. David Rish, who shares the office space with Klein. A source tells us that she considers Dr. Rish the best and that's why she took her friend there.
Debbie, the mother Michael Jackson's two eldest children, is scheduled to appear in court August 3 to determine a custody arrangement with the late singer's family.

http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/07/76892/

Back