MTV (USA): MJ all day this Saturday

joemjni1

Proud Member
August 1 is MTV's 28th Anniversary and they are celebrating by playing MJ all day.

I think their doing more than that now. I just checked my guide and I see a program entitled "Michael Jackson Documentary", "Michael Jackson Influences", Michael's America's Best Dance Crew episode, and maybe one other thing I cant remember now.

But yeah I think it's more than just his videos.

they should, he put them on the MAP. glad they are paying nice tribute, they did a good job the whole 4 days after he died, i stayed glued to MTV2 watching all of his videos.

yea but i noticed they didnt play ALL his videos. They played a mushup with Who Is It... Not the real video...they didn't play Ghost from what i saw. But like a good fan i will watch saturday! like always.

Thanks for letting us know! And that is sweet of MTV to do that! But they do owe a lot to him, MTV would be very different or almost non-existant if it wasnt for MJ's musical and visual brilliance...and you can't even think about MTV in general without thinking of MJ. I can't wait to watch!

Awesome! I'll be watching.
Thanks for posting!

MTV playing music? *gasp* what a shocker. lol.
When I was little, when I heard someone say "MTV" I immediately thought of the Thriller video. :)

All I can do is think back a few years when MTV celebrated their 25th anniversary, and the network did everything in its power to deliberately downplay Michael's impact. They tried to destroy his legacy and significance to MTV by insisting repeatedly that they were the ones that "made Michael" and not the other way around. Such a disgraceful network (which uses the likes of Perez Hilton to determine winners for their so-called VMAs).

MTV... :censored: hypocrites...

yea but i noticed they didnt play ALL his videos. They played a mushup with Who Is It... Not the real video...they didn't play Ghost from what i saw. But like a good fan i will watch saturday! like always.

i believe thats the rare fanmade version of WII...didnt they have a contest that revolved around it?

Can someone check whether the 1999 MTV Interview is in the TV Listings?

All I can do is think back a few years when MTV celebrated their 25th anniversary, and the network did everything in its power to deliberately downplay Michael's impact. They tried to destroy his legacy and significance to MTV by insisting repeatedly that they were the ones that "made Michael" and not the other way around. Such a disgraceful network (which uses the likes of Perez Hilton to determine winners for their so-called VMAs).

MTV... :censored: hypocrites...

I agree. I'll watch if they show something I havent seen before. Or I just might just have my tv on all day to add to their viewer count so they'll know that Michael is the reason alot of ppl started to watch MTV!!!

cool! sadly dont think i'll be able to watch. I have a wedding reception to go to saturday. maybe i can still see a little but before or after i get home.

You couldn't PAY me to watch MTv. They've been NOTHING but disrespectful to Mike, and like others have pointed out during his life they tried to re-write HIStory and tried to take away all the crap he accomplished on their channel. God and to think about what they did to him DURING and AFTER his last appearance on their network back in 2002...Pfft...

MTv was made BY Michael Jackson. Michael Jackson WAS ALREADY made before MTv and he continued on AFTER. He didn't need MTv (never did), MTv NEEDED HIM! So for them to have implied that BS about having made HIM...well they can all go jump off a damn cliff.

TOO LITTLE. TOO FUCKING LATE.

Back