My Tribute - Pepsi 'I'll Be There' Cover

johnsmith

Proud Member
Hi, just thought I should share my tribute to Michael here on MJJ Community. I have always really liked the I'll Be There Pepsi Commercial with a younger and older Michael. So, I tried to do my own version of it on the piano with a few clips here and there. I also found the vocal track to the original Jackson 5ive recording. I've tried my best to snip here and there to get it in time with me playing. Its not an amazing performance, its just my way of showing how much Michael has been an influence and role model in my life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vyPzrH5cLY

Thanks,
Chris.

p.s. I've included the chords in the description, if anybody was looking for the Pepsi version (not that they're much different to the original)

wow I love it... beautiful playing!! and I love your posters.. I just subbed and added you as a friend if thats ok :) I am screengems1

Thankyou so much! I might record another, maybe Gone Too Soon, or Who's Lovin' You.

p.s. MJstarlight - you should put more videos of you with your flute on youtube!!

Thankyou so much! I might record another, maybe Gone Too Soon, or Who's Lovin' You.

p.s. MJstarlight - you should put more videos of you with your flute on youtube!!

Thanks I have a bunch.. but they are all private. I'm working on a new channel for them :)

That was beautiful, Chris!!
And you took the words out of my mouth by saying the chords are in the description! Going to learn them for sure.

looooved it. thanks for sharing with us. i need to have the guts to do something musical on youtube like some of you guys.

Back