Sad Dream...

strawberrypie999

Proud Member
I had my very first dream about Michael last night...and it was so strange...

I was back in high school again (I haven't been in high school for 3 years) and I was performing at school play. I watched the whole play in my dream, and it was AWFUL. Halfway through I realized Michael was sitting in the audience. When we were doing curtain call in the end and I was walking off-stage Michael walked up to me like he knew me and put his arm around my waist. He told me what a great job we all did, and then we went out to pizza with my family. He laughed and joked with everyone, ate pizza and then Half way through the pizza he just faded away from the table and then I woke up.

He was wearing black pants, black shoes, white shocks, a blue satin long sleeved shirt, sunglasses and his black hat. And he looked like he did it probably 2001...

It was the STRANGEST dream...I was totally star struck through the whole thing but MJ acted like he had known me forever...

I woke up feeling so sad and confused and looked on TV and Good Times was on with little Janet playing Penny...

Just wanted to share...

i'm also have a dream wiht Michael
you should remember the time
al least we can dreamed him in our dream
although it so sad when we woke up,
but it so sweetie in that time~~

I so badly want to dream but I've not had any kind of dream for a little while now :(

ive had michael related dreams 2 times in 1 week, which is strange because ive only ever had 2 before this week! the first one was on a cruise ship (?) and me, michael, and my friend were eating shrimp cocktail and looking at the water and laughing hysterically. the second one, which was last night, me and my friend were waiting for a table at PF Changs and we were sitting accross from tito, jermaine, and katherine and chatting with them as if they were old family friends.. it was strange but i woke up really happy..:)

Back