Police raid Murray's Vegas house and office!

elusive moonwalker

Guests
Post Preview
EXCLUSIVE: Michael Jackson Doctor Under Police SurveillanceEXCLUSIVE: Michael Jackson Doctor Under Police Surveillance
Bookmark and Share
Posted on Jul 28, 2009 @ 11:37AM
print it send it
Random Things
AP Images

Update: Police have had Dr. Conrad Murray’s Las Vegas residence under surveillance for 48 hours and now marked police cars are now openly showing themselves in front of the residence.

Dr. Conrad Murray is under 24/7 surveillance by police, RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively.

Los Angeles police and Las Vegas police have been outside Murray’s Las Vegas residence, watching it night and day.

A source familiar with the investigation told RadarOnline.com exclusively that Murray has been under surveillance for at least 48 hours.

Murray administered propofol to Jackson, the Associated Press reported last night. Propofol is a powerful anesthetic that is always administered with oxygen. Autopsy reports have not been released.

RadarOnline.com broke the story that Murray was seen lugging large oxygen tanks in Jackson’s house shortly before his death. The tanks were stored in a mobile security unit. All of that was witnessed by Douglas B. Jones, who worked in Jackson’s house as a chef.

Click here to watch Jones interview and hear his revelations about Murray.

A source close to the investigation into Jackson’s death told RadarOnline.com previously that Murray is being looked at hard and may face criminal charges. Murray has refused to say if he administered propofol to Jackson. On Monday night his attorney said, “I have no doubt they want to make a case -- for goodness sakes, it's Michael Jackson -- but things tend to shake out when all the facts are made known."

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009...ce-surveillance

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: police got murray under surveillance

hopefully they are keeping an eye on him so he doesnt do a runner and once the full toxs are out they will arrest

there was also footage of this on cnn aswell

I'm sure they already know the tox results. Just haven't released that to the public yet.

if you believe those CSI shows... I am sure they do too.. and this is probably what is driving the raids...and surveillace..

Last edited by a moderator:

its a raid according to fox and other outlets

Re: police raid murrays vegas house

Sources tell us they are looking for all patient records connected to Michael Jackson.

We're on scene and watched multiple DEA agents walk in the back door of Dr.Murray's home and other agents are at his office.

Story developing

It's just been on Breaking News on Sky News. It says his offices in Las Vegas have been raided too. Also the Dr Murray has admitted giving Michael Diprivin

I don't see anything on CNN.com yet.

Breaking news: Investigators enter home of Michael Jackson's doctor.

I just visited cnn.com and saw the above headline. go to cnn.com for further details.

News in Vegas

Wasnt sure where to post this but they just announced on the radio here in Las Vegas that they just raided the docs house here in Las Vegas. That was maybe 10 minutes ago its 945am pst.

Re: BREAKING: Police raid Murray's Vegas house and office!

It's on Sky that they are looking for Michael's medical records

the toxicology report is due to come out this week according to officials so maybe they are acting based on whats in it. either way it would have been wiser to do the two search warrants at the same time. if there was incriminating evidence at his home, they gave the doctor plenty of time to get rid of it.

im so hyper - its like almost 3am here in australia. why is that breaking news always happens at this hour!

i read on google news sites that the doctor has admitted giving michael the drug (according to tmz and mtv) so maybe they are doing the raid because of that? also they are probably privy to whats in the toxicology report as thats likely to be released in the coming days

I thought they already raided his place... I am NOT keeping track at all lol... ehhh. :sleep:

omg i think i need to bake an apple pie for the LAPD! woot! i hope they get this SOB! i hope they caught him red handed and throw him behind bars

i was just thinking about the doctor. if (maybe when is a better word?) they cuff him do you reckon you'll hear a cheer from michael jackson fans all around the world

I say......go get the bastard......I pray that they find what they are looking for. Murray is not just going to surrender the evidence. That would be way to perfect and only incriminate himself further. He should jsut b a man and own up to what he has done.

Back