Has anybody got, or a have a link to the FULL version of this video

xPrincessx

Proud Member
i found it on youtube today and liked it because it showed michael's "warrior" side and those media just take it too far so i'm glad Mike let em have it. One of the people who commented on this vid on youtube said there was a full version they had seen it a while ago but couldn't find the footage of it anymore. Can anybody help? And God Bless you al. I LOVE YOU MORE MICHAEL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxYs4ENOLAE&feature=related

Did MJ throw out an F Bomb in that video? Wow! Give it to em Mike! Everyone has their breaking point and clearly he had had enuff!

I've never seen that. Did you see Janet's eyes? Michael was f***ing p***ed! Katherine has to basically sit there and hold him back, and he sort of moves her aside to keep yelling. Good on ya Mike!

I heard the other day that somebody who knew MIchael closely during this time, I forget who, says that he simply wanted to make sure the fans saw his face. He wanted to let them know I appreciate you being here, and I'm here, don't worry I'm fighting, and were in this together.

He felt he owed it to his fans. After driving all the way there he wanted to at least let them see their King.

wow, i don't think ive ever seen him get angry. And yeah you can see him mouth f**k you to the press

nice one mike :D He deserved to get angry at them! I don't wanna condone swearing but i wish he would have told the photographers to go f**k themselves a lot more!

Definitely...in several interviews he simply said it hurt him very much how they talked about him. But i would have understand it if he gotten more pissed off and really cussed them out as well...but that just wasn't Michael. He really was quite angry in this video...so angry that he had to move his mother aside to almost go at the photographer, wow.

uhh michael was badass there
but poor MJ,he suffered so much because of media

was this after he was found innocent?

No this was one of the first days in court, after Michael got on top of his car and waved to the crowd that were supporting him.
Whoever the pap was that they were having a go at shouldnt of been in the area, there was a certain area the media etc should of stayed, so obviously they didnt respect that and thats why the Jackson were mad!

Back