Michael dancing to R Kelly

Yea, it's very cool. The clip is taken from Michael Jackson - Private Home movies, which aired on TV some years ago.

I'm gonna move this thread to the Michaelmania section :)

Naad that was one of my favorite moments from Michael! I miss him so much but that made me smile seeing him happy and having fun. Thanks for posting!

BTW, welcome to the board!

I became so addicted to R. Kellys song that time. Played it constantly :punk:Great memories

For me, I felt it was always fun to see Michael react and talk about other people's music.
Man, how cool wouldn't it be to hear Michael sign ignition :D

I remember Ne-yo had a defining moment when MJ sang "So Sick" (I think it was that song) to him over the phone...

I crack up every time I see or hear that song.
I was in the car with my husband last Saturday. I played that song on my ipod and started dancing to it just like Michael. Chris thought I'd lost my damn mind. It was fun and bitter sweet.

(Y'all know I always bring this one out when I can :p)

HEEEE!

I love that clip of him in the car. It's super sexy. Makes me sad though because I always hoped that someday Michael would rub my bum like that :(

I loved watching this. I was gonna make a request for this. I thought it was from the living with Michael Jackson special. I wonder what other songs he loved or listened too.:punk:

ignition
i cant imagine if michael would sing that song.....
No, I'm not tryin' to be rude
But, hey pretty girl I'm feelin' you
The way you do the things you do
Remind me of my Lexus coup
That's why I'm all up in your grill
Tryina get you to a hotel
You must be a football coach
The way you got me playin' the field

So baby, gimme that toot, toot
And lemme give you that beep, beep
Runnin' her hands through my 'fro
Bouncin' on 24's
While they say on the radio
Girl I'm feelin' what you feelin'
No more hopin' and wishin'
I'm about to take my key and
Stick it in the ignition

I love this vid, hehe!

(Y'all know I always bring this one out when I can :p)

hahahaha excellent.

I crack up every time I see or hear that song.
I was in the car with my husband last Saturday. I played that song on my ipod and started dancing to it just like Michael. Chris thought I'd lost my damn mind. It was fun and bitter sweet.

That sounds great, lol.

I love this clip. I just can't get enough of it. I could probably watch it over and over. Now whenever I hear this song I can't help, but think of Michael.

LOL At 1:05 when R Kelly sings about sticking his key in the ignition. You cannot tell me this man wasn't a sexual being. I'm sure he knew how to work it. Look at how he moved his body during that part? No wonder, Lisa shouted, YES YES YES to the question about them having sex. :wub:

It makes me want to dance. How could you not?! It's infectious!! :dancin:

For me, I felt it was always fun to see Michael react and talk about other people's music.
Man, how cool wouldn't it be to hear Michael sign ignition :D

I remember Ne-yo had a defining moment when MJ sang "So Sick" (I think it was that song) to him over the phone...

hi, what other artists' songs did he like? i know he liked Janet's Rhythm Nation and The Knowledge, and Shaggy's It Wasn't Me, but are there others that he said he liked?

Back