Dr Conrad Murray favoured holistic medicine

Gaiaschild

Proud Member
I do not know if it is true or not but there are other lower profile stories circulating from former patients who say dr murray interest was holistic medicine and he didn't prescribe narcotics and that Michael wanted him because of his interest in holistic medicine. That rings true from what I know of Michael and having read Michael autobiography Moonwalk that he preferred holistic medical approaches. Just because Michael used pain relief and got dependent on pain relief when he had 2nd degree burns everyone assumes he was a drug addict, but he got off those drugs when he had therapy. Even if he used some meds to cope with pain or sleep does not make him a drug addict. Just because he didn't want to share his medical history with the world also doesn't mean he was hiding his so called "drug addiction"

I think it is possible this guy is the fall guy the patsy, someone else or planted dangerous drug in replace of ones that weren't and that is what killed Michael and this doc will be framed for it.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/...-not-licensed-to-administer-strong-drugs.html

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,529782,00.html

Michael Jackson's cardiologist has had his share of financial woes, but his former patients say he is a "loving soul" who stressed holistic living instead of narcotics and painkillers.

Last edited:
I'll leave this open for now but I dont think your thread is going to convince people here. That doctor had Michael in his care when he died, and apparently admitted he administered Propofol to Michael, why does he deserve the benefit of the doubt, he's alive and Michael isnt.

Code:
Michael Jackson's cardiologist has had his share of financial woes, but his former patients say he is a [B]"loving soul"[/B] who stressed holistic living instead of narcotics and painkillers.

I , for one, am not in the mood to be compassionate towards the doc who killed Michael in HIS OWN HOUSE AND LIVING RIGHT NEXT DOOR TO HIM... this is sth that's just beyond my understanding...together with so many itchy incognito stories, you know what i mean?

his chef has also said she seen him carrying oxygen tanks....i very much doubt he was a patsy, if anything he is part of the conspiracy.

I'm not convinced or trying to convince anyone of anything, the title probably should have said did dr murray favor holistic medicine. I don't know what it is all about but I think could be deeper than it appears and I think it is worth looking in detail at all information not just what is in the mainstream.

It just seems too obvious to be him for me but of course I don't know for certain. I am thinking it is possible it could me more complex and deeper. You know when JFK was murdered, the guy they said did it got arrested for it, lee harvey oswald then he got shot too, and the guy who did that go arrested jack ruby and then got shot too and they never got to the bottom of what it was about. It is a complex conspiracy.

Last edited:
if he really did favor holistic medicine then why is Michael DEAD?

I'll say this much. If Murray didn't do this, he knows who did or has to have some idea. If he's not the main suspect, he might be a co-conspirator at best. And for that I still hope he goes down...especially if he doesn't reveal all he knows to protect any real suspects.

if he really did favor holistic medicine then why is Michael DEAD?

Most holistic doctors will use some medications if they are necessary, but someone may have swapped them for something more dangerous. I'm not convinced Michael was abusing drugs. I just don't believe mainstream news gives the info accurately and there are so many contradictory stories anyway. They did it with princess diana, she was murdered, the driver was not drunk, as he would not have been able to stand if he was with the amount they say was in him, he had no history of alcohol use. The blood samples had clearly been tampered with.

Conspiracies do exist and I look at detailed information and am suspicious of mainstream info. It did not serve Michael well in life.

The reason why I am suspecting this is possible is because if he planned to kill michael it would been precisely better planned,unless something went wrong. Of course it could be an accident but I just don't believe it personally. He is supposed to be a freemason so that makes me suspicious. I don't really know, just sharing the info

Last edited:
Back