July 28, 2009 New Tito Jackson ET/MSN Video Interview

Agent M

Proud Member
A month has now passed since the shocking, sudden death of Michael Jackson, and now his brother Tito Jackson breaks his silence. Still grieving for his hugely famous younger sibling, Tito talks exclusively to ET's Kevin Frazier with answers to the questions everyone wants to know about.

Concerning the rumors of various drugs like Propofol being administered to Michael by his doctor, Conrad Murray, Tito tells Kevin, "I had no clue of what was being done by his personal physician whatsoever."

Asked whether or not he thinks Dr. Murray should be brought to justice, Tito responds, "If he is responsible, yes. Whoever is responsible, they should be brought to justice."

Tito's sister La Toya has been extremely vocal in recent weeks, saying that she believes Michael was murdered, but Tito responds, "She's definitely entitled to her own conclusion or decisions on things. That is a strong accusation. I won't come to that conclusion until I see all the reports and they're all in."

He reveals that members of the Jackson family did try to stage an intervention with Michael years ago, but could not get in to see him. "Some of the employers, security or whatever, were more concerned about their paychecks than letting us check on our brother," he says. Asked if he thought that Michael was encircled by enablers, he replies, "I feel at times he was." As for the final days and hours before his death, Tito says, "I think he was [encircled by enablers]."

Tito revealed that Michael's body lies at Forest Lawn Cemetery in Los Angeles while the family determines the location of his final resting place.

"I feel that wherever he rests he should stay there and not be moved, whether it's Neverland or Forest Lawn or wherever," says Tito. "Neverland wouldn't be a bad place, but from what I'm hearing is that [Michael] never wanted to go back to Neverland to live because of the situations as we know in the past, and it left such a bitter taste in his mouth. I believe that's where all the pain started, way back when."

Kevin was there as Tito accepted a Lifetime Achievement Award on Michael's behalf at the 17th Annual Reggae Sumfest, where Tito and the Funk Brothers Band performed at the five-star resort Iberostar Grand Hotel Rose Hall in Montego Bay, Jamaica.

Watch ET for more with Tito Jackson and the Michael Jackson death investigation.

http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/07/76904/

Re: New Tito Jackson ET/MSN Video Interview

Thanks for posting.

I thought he broke his silece a while back to the daily mail? Or was that confirmed false info.

i think all of the jackson family is handling this very good, they always seem to say good stuff and i think they are being respected and they really just want the thruth. my prayers are with them all the time, and i really hope that all of this will sort out fine.

I thought he broke his silece a while back to the daily mail? Or was that confirmed false info.

he gave an interview to the mirror

i wouldnt say latoya making calims about blanket or tito etc going on about mjs drugs habit is going about it well. especially when they talk to media outlets that have slandered mj to high heaven the week b4 let alone years b4

Tito spoke well, my heart and prayers still go out to the Jackson family daily, it's so hard dealing with a loss and even harder when you can't grieve properly because of the media, investigation, not knowing what happened...I just pray that the Lord continues to bless them with strength, comfort, and peace...

Tito spoke well, my heart and prayers still go out to the Jackson family daily, it's so hard dealing with a loss and even harder when you can't grieve properly because of the media, investigation, not knowing what happened...I just pray that the Lord continues to bless them with strength, comfort, and peace...

Well said. I am indeed praying for the Jacksons. This has to be very hard on them. I mean, look at us...and most of us, I'm sure is safe to say, never even met Michael. Yet we all knew & could feel his loving spirit. He may as well had been a member of my own family, the way I feel :(

What a well-spoken interview, thank you for sharing this.

Back