7/29 Jackson post-mortem details delayed

london

Proud Member
thanks to myfavouritewintercoat for posting first. i think it merits its own thread.

Jackson post-mortem details delayed
(UKPA) – 1 hour ago

The release of Michael Jackson's post-mortem results will be delayed, US coroners have said.

The Los Angeles County coroner's office had planned to release the results this week but Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter said on Wednesday the announcement will probably not come until next week.

Mr Winter did not discuss reasons for the delay in revealing findings about the King of Pop's death on June 25.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5j6J8HwBgV8UPWbpmjdRPg1QWq8Xw

Last edited:
stuff i posted in other thread so will put it here aswell

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090729/ap_on_...jackson_autopsy

Coroner delays release of Jackson autopsy results

Associated Press Writer Thomas Watkins, Associated Press Writer – 1 hr 19 mins ago

LOS ANGELES – The Los Angeles County coroner's office says release of Michael Jackson's autopsy results will be delayed.

Coroner's officials had said they were going to release the results this week but Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter said Wednesday the announcement will probably not come until next week.

Winter did not discuss reasons for the delay.

Jackson died June 25.

A law enforcement official has said investigators are working under the theory that the powerful anesthetic propofol (PROH'-puh-fahl) caused Jackson's heart to stop. The official spoke on condition of anonymity because the investigation is ongoing.

ontop of

http://origin.radaronline.com/exclusives/2...was-drug-addict

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO INTERVIEW: Jackson's Nurse: Coroner's Office Told Me Michael Was "Drug Addict"

By Doug
Created 07/28/2009 - 9:37am

VIDEO

In an exclusive interview with RadarOnline.com, Michael Jackson's former nurse, Cherilyn Lee, reveals that an investigators with the Los Angeles Coroner's office told her that the King of Pop, Michael Jackson, was a drug addict. A member of the Los Angeles County Coroner's office visited Lee to obtain Jackson's medical records last week.

"He (coroner official) told me that Michael Jackson was a drug addict," Lee tells RadarOnline.com. She further states that she didn't believe that Michael was a drug addict and that she has fully cooperated with law enforcement and the coroner's office.

After Jackson's death, Cherilyn went public with Jackson's request for her to obtain Diprivan for him in April. The nurse practioner says she warned Jackson about the danger of the powerful drug, and that she said no to his request to get it for him.

RadarOnline.com is reaching out for comment from the Coroner's office, and will bring you more details as they develop.

yes, thank you. i will also include what lee said regarding the lab tests she did on michael when she met him.

Nurse: Jackson lost 5 pounds a day
Michael Jackson’s strenuous rehearsal schedule was causing him to lose 5-6 pounds a day, according to his nurse Cherilyn Lee.

“He was concerned about his weight, he was losing so much. When he’s rehearsing he sweats a lot — he would tell me that he have to mop up the stage after songs he sweat so much,” Lee said. “He’d get so dehydrated he’d lose 5-6 pounds a day in water,” said Lee.

Even though water weight can be replaced, dehydration to such an extent is dangerous. Otherwise, Lee said Jackson had no underlying health problems when she first met him in January.

“Before any nutritional treatment I do comprehensive lab work. I did a complete blood panel and there were no red flags,” she said. “Because of his diet his blood sugar was a little low, but not to the point it would cause a problem; his vitamin D level was a little low. Folic acid — and that includes an anemia panel — fine. Every organ system was checked out. There were no indicators of heart disease. The C-reactive protein test? Nothing there (The test is a general marker of inflammation throughout the body, and can rule out things like coronary heart disease and cardiovascular disease). His hemoglobin A1c, which would have indicated diabetes, fine. His liver functions, kidney functions, they were all fine. He was healthy.”

Last edited:
When will we know what really happen?

when will Michael be able to rest in peace?when???

Another delay? This is insane.....
Tell me about it, a normal autopsy doesn't take more than a week or two. They must be really digging into what happened with Michael that night, what went on, and if there was any evidence of foul play. Oh, well. I suppose we'll wait another week for the results and hopefully it'll answer all of our questions.

Tell me about it, a normal autopsy doesn't take more than a week or two. They must be really digging into what happened with Michael that night, what went on, and if there was any evidence of foul play. Oh, well. I suppose we'll wait another week for the results and hopefully it'll answer all of our questions.

they might be digging..they might be covering..they might be anything. they wanted us to believe they sound so sure...but they are not. they never were. their language bleeded that.

I heard last night that the coroner had to put the finishing touches on the autopsy report and it would be released early next week. How do you put finishing touches on a report from 5 weeks ago....unless...maybe they police are buying more time to work on the investigation. Maybe the two are working hand in hand.

hopefully delaying so they can gather evidence against ppl although they did say it could be 6 weeks

maybe its a massive bombshell. thats whats scaring me. and they are putting other provisions in place to handle the media uproar.

maybe its a massive bombshell. thats whats scaring me. and they are putting other provisions in place to handle the media uproar.

I agree I thought of this too, it is very scary. Just when we think we are going to find out what killed Michael,they pull this. They did the same thing last week. Then we seen two more raids go on against Murray. I guess we will have to wait and see.

i doubt it. what provisons. they announce it and thats it. they dont do anything

Hardly surprising really. They want all the facts first. I think they will charge someone and then let the tox results out to the public. Maybe they found something surprising in the tox and to let it out to the public would be detrimental to the investigations.

In my mind, the longer it is delayed the better because this means they are looking at absolutely everything.

I think the mess is so major, that this is too delicate. I imagine they don't release it because the investigation is still ongoing. Plus I doubt we will get the "true" version of the report. I feel they will release something for the public but not the whole truth :(

aint insane. they stil lhaven't done all the searches and gotten all the warrants. once they have, they'll release it all. cuz until they can charge somene, they can stillleave the country

EONLINE'S TAKE: http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b136601_jackson_autopsy_resultsdont_hold_your.html

The world can't wait for the whole Michael Jackson death mystery to be resolved.
But apparently the coroner didn't get the memo.

Just a day after telling E! News that his office was "still shooting for the end of the week" to announce an official cause of death, Los Angeles County Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter now says the results won't likely be out until next week.

While Winter did not specifically state a reason for delay, it appears his office is still trying to gather evidence. Earlier today, a subpoena-packing Winter turned up at the Beverly Hills offices of Dr. Lawrence Koplin. Jackson dermatologist Dr. Arnold Klein reportedly once performed a procedure on the singer in Koplin's office.

Asked if he had ever seen a case like this before, Winter simply said, "No, I have not."

Authorities are trying to build a manslaughter case against Jackson's personal physician, Dr. Conrad Murray, and would like corroboration from the coroner.

While Murray's lawyer has insisted otherwise, investigators with the LAPD and the DEA believe the doctor gave Jackson a lethal dose of the sedative propofol. Detectives have carried out raids on Murray's Las Vegas home and office and his Houston offices and storage facilities.

Capt. John Kades, an investigator with the coroner's office, tells E! News that "every day we get a little closer to the cause of death...[but] nothing has been finalized.

"The bottom line is [Jackson] died back on June 25, and at that time we were estimating four to six weeks before we could determine the cause of death. So we're still within that window," he said.

something is up... they may not be sure but i believe they are suspicious of something.
I pray you are right. :angel: Because they need to be suspicious.
I believe Michael Jackson was murdered by a web of greedy,
evil people.

They know, they just won't make it public because of all the investigations.

EONLINE'S TAKE: http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b136601_jackson_autopsy_resultsdont_hold_your.html

The world can't wait for the whole Michael Jackson death mystery to be resolved.
But apparently the coroner didn't get the memo.

Just a day after telling E! News that his office was "still shooting for the end of the week" to announce an official cause of death, Los Angeles County Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter now says the results won't likely be out until next week.

While Winter did not specifically state a reason for delay, it appears his office is still trying to gather evidence. Earlier today, a subpoena-packing Winter turned up at the Beverly Hills offices of Dr. Lawrence Koplin. Jackson dermatologist Dr. Arnold Klein reportedly once performed a procedure on the singer in Koplin's office.

Asked if he had ever seen a case like this before, Winter simply said, "No, I have not."

Authorities are trying to build a manslaughter case against Jackson's personal physician, Dr. Conrad Murray, and would like corroboration from the coroner.

While Murray's lawyer has insisted otherwise, investigators with the LAPD and the DEA believe the doctor gave Jackson a lethal dose of the sedative propofol. Detectives have carried out raids on Murray's Las Vegas home and office and his Houston offices and storage facilities.

Capt. John Kades, an investigator with the coroner's office, tells E! News that "every day we get a little closer to the cause of death...[but] nothing has been finalized.

"The bottom line is [Jackson] died back on June 25, and at that time we were estimating four to six weeks before we could determine the cause of death. So we're still within that window," he said.

The part of this that says "every day we get closer to his cause of death" just makes me crazy they make it sound as though they really dont know what killed him that they are still trying to figure it out following all of the leads from the meds either that they found in his system or they found in the house. I just cannot take it, its driving me crazy.

“Before any nutritional treatment I do comprehensive lab work. I did a complete blood panel and there were no red flags,” she said. “Because of his diet his blood sugar was a little low, but not to the point it would cause a problem; his vitamin D level was a little low. Folic acid — and that includes an anemia panel — fine. Every organ system was checked out. There were no indicators of heart disease. The C-reactive protein test? Nothing there (The test is a general marker of inflammation throughout the body, and can rule out things like coronary heart disease and cardiovascular disease). His hemoglobin A1c, which would have indicated diabetes, fine. His liver functions, kidney functions, they were all fine. He was healthy.”

now thats interesting...

I pray you are right. :angel: Because they need to be suspicious.
I believe Michael Jackson was murdered by a web of greedy,
evil people.

I totally agree with on the murder charges and have been adamant since MURRAY told LAPD he administered propofol to Michael.

aint insane. they stil lhaven't done all the searches and gotten all the warrants. once they have, they'll release it all. cuz until they can charge somene, they can stillleave the country

They know, they just won't make it public because of all the investigations.

Agree. And who knows if everytime they raid a place they discover something that raises more questions for which answers/warrants are needed.

Ok I said this yesterday when they were raiding murray house in vagas. As someone who works in pathology, there is nothing we do during an autopsy or after to the tissues and blood work that could take this long to get the results of. Also at this point most if not all of the tissue and blood that they took at the time has been used or cut through. This was Michael Jackson these tests and report where not treated like anyother they where expediated for the results. This pathologist has had his results for weeks now. The only thing he could be finishing up is the actual report itself and that really shouldn't take a week. They know what/who they are looking for and either need to hold the report until they have covered all of the leads and/or found all of the players. I'm not sure what kind of bombshell they could really drop from the autopsy that something hasn't been leaked about. It seem to me that holding this report is more for the investagation than the test results or a pathologist finishing his report.

it's like they are delaying it cuz they want the guilty ones to escape this... where is this world going?

damn how many times can this keep getting put off. they are getting out of hand...
this damn report better be spot on when they finally release it. it better be air tight and covers every possible answer to all questions

it's like they are delaying it cuz they want the guilty ones to escape this... where is this world going?
no. they're correlating evidence so that when this is read, they can also have arrest warrants handy b/c right now, all these docs are free to leave the country and it's not a crime.

they can go somewhere w/o an extradition treaty and never be tried for killing mj

Back