The Chef, Kai Chase's about the day Michael Died (Merged) (All discussion here, please)

daft gran

Proud Member
not sure if it has been posted from the sun newspaper (not the most reliable of sources, but theres appears to be similar information on other news websites)

MICHAEL Jackson's former chef has described the harrowing events surrounding the singer's death — and revealed Dr Conrad Murray WAS involved.

Kai Chase — hired by Jackson to maintain his healthy diet — said she came into work as normal on the fateful day and thought the King of Pop was sleeping late.

The 37-year-old said she was preparing *****'s lunch when the star's personal doctor stormed down the stairs of the LA home screaming: "Go get Prince!"

Manslaughter

The chef added: "He's screaming very loud. I run into the den where the kids are playing. Prince runs to meet Dr Murray and from that point on you could feel the energy in the house change."

As reported in The Sun, Dr Murray then made *****'s eldest son WATCH as he made a vain attempt to save the star.

*****'s sickened family said it was "horrific and very traumatic" for Prince Michael, 12.

But Dr Murray - who is now the focus of a manslaughter probe - wanted a witness to his unsuccessful try at cardiac resuscitation.

The doctor is facing claims he gave the star the dangerous sedative Propofol hours before he died.

Ms Chase said that she had got used to seeing Dr Murray coming and going from the mansion.

The doctor usually arrived about 9:00pm or 9:30pm and would go upstairs to Jackson's room, she said.

She claims she would not see him again before she left, sometimes late in the evening, but understood he was staying the night.

In the morning, when she arrived for work, she said she would see the doctor coming down the steps carrying oxygen tanks.

When Dr Murray didn't come downstairs on the morning of June 25, "I thought maybe Mr Jackson is sleeping late," Ms Chase said.

She revealed the emergency services arrived on the scene moments after Dr Murray appeared.

Ms Chase said: "I walked into the hall and I saw the children there. The daughter was crying. I saw paramedics running up the stairs."

As the paramedics raced to help the 50-year-old, his children - Prince, Paris 11 and Blanket, seven - their nanny, a housekeeper and Ms Chase held hands and began to pray, she said.

"We were all praying, 'Help Mr Jackson be OK'. Then everyone was very quiet."

Security guards then ordered her and other staff to leave the property as Jackson was being taken to hospital.

Ms Chase, who has cooked for other celebrities, was hired by Jackson in March.

She said the pop star's focus was on fresh, healthy food for him and the children.

She prepared meals for the family and occasionally for Dr Murray. She said Jackson was in training for his upcoming shows in London and told her: "You have to take care of me."

The chef also revealed that Dr Murray would bring Jackson special fruit juice drinks she prepared for him, followed by cereal with almond milk.

For lunch Jackson would eat with the children from a menu that included spinach salad and chicken.

Dr Murray sometimes joined them for dinner and would speak with her about the singer's food.

Ms Chase said she saw no sign that Jackson was on drugs or was in failing health.

But she was concerned about the oxygen tanks.

She added: "Normally in the morning, he (Dr Murray) would bring oxygen tanks from upstairs downstairs, one in each hand."

Authorities searched Dr Murray's Las Vegas home and medical office yesterday as part of the investigation into the singer's death. Last week his clinic and storage facility in Houston were raided.

Re: Dr Murray screamed: Go get Prince! (chef)

Why get Prince to watch? why couldn't the Cook or Nanny have watched? Oh yes, I know why. Because Prince may not be a credible witness because of his age (altho he could be video-recorded).

What a complete **** (insert very bad word here) for Murray to make Prince watch that. If it happened (we dont know wat the truth is), that will haunt him for the rest of his life.

Like you said, hard to know if its true and not someone jumping on the bandwagon to earn some cash. I do feel that some of the truth is in this, thats just a feeling I get...

Why get Prince to watch? why couldn't the Cook or Nanny have watched? Oh yes, I know why. Because Prince may not be a credible witness because of his age (altho he could be video-recorded).

What a complete **** (insert very bad word here) for Murray to make Prince watch that. If it happened (we dont know wat the truth is), that will haunt him for the rest of his life.

If Prince was made to witness it as more than one person now claims its just so sick bless him.

to show the kids that he did everything he could......maybe they would back him up later...........

Last edited:

she worked as a chef since March - so nearly 3 months and in that time didn't notice anything odd.

"Ms Chase said she saw no sign that Jackson was on drugs or was in failing health."

lot of people didn't notice anything odd...it seems it all spiralled out of control in the running weeks to the first date...we just need to find out the reason for this...was it pressure/stress or was it something else?

Oopsie sorry guys, I seem to have got a bit muddled in my posting!

hmmm on one hand it is indeed to show Prince that Murray was doing "everything he could" but then on the other hand how could Murray do this to a 12 year old boy when the doc knew he was already a gonner.

Either way you look at it, it will haunt kid forever.

Is there any news on how the children are coping since the Blanket asking for daddy report(s)?

Is there any news on how the children are coping since the Blanket asking for daddy report(s)?

sorry which reports are they? could u link me up please? poor blanket :(

Mark Lester said something about Blanket I think and Prince giving him a hug but being quieter than normal. Understandable poor boy! Its so nasty Prince saw this, its sick in fact. I wonder if he noticed anything that was incriminating against Dr Murray and told others/Police. He might not have realised it was wrong but if he relayed anything to others about what he saw I wonder if any of it gave anymore clues to what Dr Murray was up to that day.

I believe this Story for the reason you stated the Doctor was thinking fast "Prince Age

makes his a Credible Witness" and the Doctor knew Michael had been Murdered and he

wanted to know "Where Are The Children are They Safe" it was his way of getting them

next to him while not leaving Michael, he knew if Prince was ALRIGHT, Paris and Prince II

was too.

Kai Chase, Michael Jackson's personal chef, is photographed in Beverly Hills, Calif. on Tuesday, July 28, 2009. On the day Michael Jackson died, his personal chef says her first hint of something amiss was when his doctor didn't come downstairs to get the juices and granola he routinely brought the King of Pop for breakfast each morning. (AP Photo/Nick Ut) http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Micha...p/20090729/ap_en_ce/us_michael_jackson_chef_2

- Indicating that he was in trouble around breakfast time??? When did those women first go to that storage facility?? Its obvious that he wasn't alive or there were complications a few hours before the 911 call. This all makes me feel so sick, we just want Michael back :( Instead I will keep hoping the real truth will come out about ALL people involved. It wasn't just the doctor I think, it was set up this, a plan to kill Michael for his money :(

Kai Chase, Michael Jackson's personal chef, is photographed in Beverly Hills, Calif. on Tuesday, July 28, 2009. On the day Michael Jackson died, his personal chef says her first hint of something amiss was when his doctor didn't come downstairs to get the juices and granola he routinely brought the King of Pop for breakfast each morning. (AP Photo/Nick Ut) http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Micha...p/20090729/ap_en_ce/us_michael_jackson_chef_2

- Indicating that he was in trouble around breakfast time??? When did those women first go to that storage facility?? Its obvious that he wasn't alive or there were complications a few hours before the 911 call. This all makes me feel so sick, we just want Michael back :(

Like Joe stated "MICHAEL HAD BEEN DEAD". They Murdered Michael as soon as he got home that Morning but they are so Dr. Jekyll Mr. Hyde they keep in a state between Life and Death for Hours. Playing Dr. Frankstein while they brought in all their other Equipment and various Killer Drugs they had gotten in his many fake names they made up, damn Devils even used Prince name. They overKILLED Michael and OverThought their Murder Plan. I guess they didnt put in a scenerio for the DEA not buying it.

Here is the story from the source the AP:
Jackson chef recalls doctor's role, final days

AP – Kai Chase, Michael Jackson's personal chef, is photographed in Beverly Hills, Calif. on Tuesday, July …
By LINDA DEUTSCH, AP Special Correspondent – Wed Jul 29, 6:44 am ET
LOS ANGELES – On the day Michael Jackson died, his personal chef says her first hint of something amiss was when his doctor didn't come downstairs to get the juices and granola he routinely brought the King of Pop for breakfast each morning.
Kai Chase, a professionally trained chef hired by Jackson to maintain a healthy food regimen, recalled in an interview with The Associated Press the singer's final days. She also spoke about the role of his personal physician, Dr. Conrad Murray, who is now the focus of a manslaughter investigation.
Chase said Tuesday that she had gotten used to seeing Murray coming and going from the mansion. The doctor usually arrived about 9 or 9:30 p.m. and would go upstairs to Jackson's room, and she said she would not see him again before she left — sometimes late in the evening — but understood he was staying the night.
In the morning, when she arrived for work, Chase said she would see the doctor coming down the steps carrying oxygen tanks. When Murray didn't come downstairs the morning of June 25, "I thought maybe Mr. Jackson is sleeping late," Chase said.
"I started preparing the lunch and then I looked at my cell phone and it was noon. About 12:05 or 12:10 Dr. Murray runs down the steps and screams, 'Go get Prince!' He's screaming very loud. I run into the den where the kids are playing. Prince (Jackson's oldest son) runs to meet Dr. Murray and from that point on you could feel the energy in the house change.
"I walked into the hall and I saw the children there. The daughter was crying. I saw paramedics running up the stairs."
At that point, Chase said, the small group that was gathered — the children, their nanny, a housekeeper and Chase — held hands and began to pray. As paramedics raced up to the room, Chase recalls, "We were all praying, 'Help Mr. Jackson be O.K.'
"Then everyone was very quiet."
At about 1:30 p.m. she said security guards told her and other staff to leave the property because "Mr. Jackson was being taken to the hospital."
When she came outside, she said, ambulances were in the courtyard and a crowd had gathered.
Chase, 37, who has cooked for other celebrities and comes from a show-business family, was hired by Jackson in March, let go in May, then returned on June 2. She said the pop star's focus was on fresh, healthy food for him and the children.
She said she prepared meals for the family and occasionally for Murray. She said Jackson was in training for his upcoming shows in London and told her: "You have to take care of me."
On most days, she said, Murray would bring Jackson the special fruit juice drinks Chase prepared for him, followed by granola with almond milk. For lunch, Jackson would eat with the children from a menu that included such things as spinach salad and chicken.
Murray sometimes joined them for dinner, which might be a seared ahi tuna. She said the doctor conferred with her about the 50-year-old pop singer's food and made sure that he ate.
The only oddity was the oxygen tanks. Chase said she never asked about the purpose of the oxygen and she saw no sign that Jackson was on drugs or was in failing health.
"Normally in the morning, he would bring oxygen tanks from upstairs downstairs, one in each hand," she said.
Authorities searched Murray's Las Vegas home and medical office Tuesday as part of an investigation that included raids last week of his clinic and storage in Houston.
With toxicology reports pending, investigators are working under the theory that the powerful anesthetic propofol caused Jackson's heart to stop, a law enforcement official told The Associated Press. Murray told investigators he regularly administered the drug to help Jackson sleep, and had done so sometime in the early morning of June 25, according to the official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because the investigation is ongoing.
Propofol is supposed to be administered only in monitored medical settings by trained personnel; the official told AP that Murray left the bedroom and returned to find the star unresponsive. Police have said Murray is cooperating and have not labeled him a suspect, and his lawyer, Edward Chernoff, has said the doctor "didn't prescribe or administer anything that should have killed Michael Jackson."
Like Murray, Chase said she was hired to accompany Jackson to London for his comeback concerts and the request was personally made to her by his 12-year-old son, Prince Michael II.
"Prince said, 'Daddy wants me to tell you he wants you to go to London with us,'" she recalled. "I said, 'Tell your daddy that I'm pleased and honored."
She said she had already filled out paperwork and submitted a copy of her passport to the Jackson staff and expected to leave for London on July 3.
On June 23, she said Jackson told her: "I'm packed and I'm ready to go." Two days later, he was dead.
It was the end of her dream job and an idyllic time in Chase's life, a time that had begun in March with a call from Jackson's assistant, Michael Williams. She was told that "a client" wanted her services as personal chef but she was not told the client was Jackson until she was hired.
"I couldn't believe it," she said. "I asked him if I was on 'Candid Camera.' I said, 'Am I being punked?'"
She said Jackson had seen her resume which included jobs cooking for Macy Gray and Jamie Fox as well as catering a fund raiser for President Barack Obama. She said he also knew she was from a multiracial background and her godfather was Redd Foxx.
But before she started she had to pass muster with three other people: the Jackson children.
"I came to the house and the first people I met were the kids. They started interviewing me," she said. "They told me: 'We're into healthy eating."
When they approved her, she went to work and "We developed a really great bond."
Most days, she said, Jackson made a point of having both lunch and dinner with the children, Prince, 11-year-old Paris; and 7-year-old Prince Michael II, known as Blanket, and each meal was preceded by Paris saying grace. After weeks of healthy food, she said she wrote Jackson a note with a suggestion:
"I said, 'What about doing comfort-food Saturdays? We could do barbecued chicken and corn on the cob, maybe Mexican food or soul food.'" She said he loved the idea, but as the concerts approached, healthy eating returned full time.
"He said, 'I'm a dancer,' and he wanted food that would not make him cramp up while he was dancing."
She now treasures little notes she received from the children and from Jackson and a present he gave her.
"One day he handed me a little gift bag and said, 'This is for you from me and the children.' He had given me an iPod Touch because the children told him I still had a Walkman. It had the 25th anniversary 'Thriller' album loaded on it."
She said she has visited with the children since Jackson's death and they are doing well. "They have so many cousins to play with."
As for Chase's future, she said Jackson encouraged her to write a cookbook and she has written one tentatively titled, "Fit for a King." It includes recipes she cooked for Jackson and the story of the time she worked for him.
"He was an inspiration to me," she said.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090729/ap_en_ce/us_michael_jackson_chef

why murder michael now? Why not let him make more money for at least another ten years, however small it be and THEN cash in?! i really believe it was an accident made through negligence and mal practice

why murder michael now? Why not let him make more money for at least another ten years, however small it be and THEN cash in?! i really believe it was an accident made through negligence and mal practice

because they knew he probably would pull out of concerts, getting bad press etc.... and lose money then. This way they make money out of the rehearsal footage they sold to... Sony! They lie you know, Randy said the tickets for the first few concerts were printed already... well the company who got the contract to make them only got it a few hours before Michael died! Read this article: http://www.graphicartsonline.com/article/CA6673527.html?desc=topstory

Randy is a liar! Fact. If he lied about somethings, how about other things like Michael choosing Dr Murray??

Its a fairly detailed article that goes beyond what we could make up based around known facts (think the fake autopsy article) so im inclined to think its true. With a plug at the end 'Jackson encouraged me to write ..' yeah ok.

because they knew he probably would pull out of concerts, getting bad press etc.... and lose money then. This way they make money out of the rehearsal footage they sold to... Sony! They lie you know, Randy said the tickets for the first few concerts were printed already... well the company who got the contract to make them only got it a few hours before Michael died! Read this article: http://www.graphicartsonline.com/article/CA6673527.html?desc=topstory

Randy is a liar! Fact. If he lied about somethings, how about other things like Michael choosing Dr Murray??
you really make me believe Michael was murdered. he wanted to do just 10 dates not 50...OMG

This whole "Michael looked perfectly healthy" to "Michael wasn't feeling good at all" ferris wheel makes my head hurt.

I'm beginning to wonder whether some people weren't actually seeing things :doh: (and I'm NOT saying which side!)

you really make me believe Michael was murdered. he wanted to do just 10 dates not 50...OMG

Its horrible isn't it :( I don't want it to be true, but I do want the truth to come out if he was in fact murdered for his sake and the childrens... read how the will and insurance are all messed up too and how Branca and McClain don't want Katherine involved, heck even the judge has been siding with them! http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71746

The article nails AEG, especially Randy Philips. See if you can figure out why. He should have kept his mouth shut.

I differ here MFWC; I believe like Ive Posted they had to "Murder him before he went to London because EVERYONE would SEE and KNOW then he wasnt some Junkie Drug Addict, in UnFit Shape and believe me if Michael signed for 50 shows he was going to do EVERYONE of them, so they had to kill him and create this ILLUSION of A UnHealthy Drug Addict, they knew Michael was Determine to make this the Show of all SHOWS and they also KNEW NOTHING WAS WRONG WITH MICHAEL JACKSON and there would be no stopping him once he hit that 02 Stage and like a guy said on another forum HE WOULD HAVE HAD ENOUGH MONEY TO PAY OFF SONY AND GET ALL HIS CATALOGS BACK 100% instead of 50%, and "THIS REALLY WAS IT" FOR MICHAEL JACKSON AND PERFORMING so they wouldnt make anymore Pimping Money off him. Because I believe La Toya and she said Michael was getting out of Music, well Hell he Owns Everyone that Anybody in Music anyway, so why not, He was going into MOVIE PRODUCING that right there would have ran SONY Music and Tommy DRY there CASH COW gone. ParisKatherine Its enough MOTIVE in Michael's Death for Murder for even Stevie Wonder to See, Michael was getting ready to STOP all THEIR CASHFLOW now wheter DEA, LAPD and The Coroners Office reveal this we will ALL SEE and KNOW.

Thats an article about the memorial programed not the tickets!

Thanks for this article by linda ' I have a lot of faith in her reports'.

Great thread, keep the info coming.
Right now I don't have a provider so can only come here when I visit my sister, I do however have my own theories like many others here.

'The truth will be told Michael ' and I truly believe that when they corner the 'Doc' he's gonna squeal.

Sending all my love to all my old friend's on here, I miss you all.

This makes me sick to my stomach. I just hope that if this is true, Prince is being taken care of. No child would be okay after seeing something like that. The NEED to nail Dr. Murray for this, they just have to.....

my head hurts

was he healthly, drinking smoothies and no junk food

or was he addicted and in a bad way.. looking skeletal...

ANSWERS

Argghhh I was hoping that the Prince thing wouldn't be true, but it seems like it is :(

Well, Murray got his witness.. and it will backfire on him BIG TIME. :mad:

Back