Did anyone watch Access Hollywood tonight?

kristinaz

Proud Member
Sorry not sure if this is where I'm supposed to post it, feel free to move the thread if needed but did anyone see the previews to tomorrow's show. They said Dr. Murray will be giving his first interview since Michael's death and they'll show it tomorrow. I thought though he said he will no longer be releasing any information about Michael's death. Anyways just a heads up but don't get your hopes up too high.

Sorry not sure if this is where I'm supposed to post it, feel free to move the thread if needed but did anyone see the previews to tomorrow's show. They said Dr. Murray will be giving his first interview since Michael's death and they'll show it tomorrow. I thought though he said he will no longer be releasing any information about Michael's death. Anyways just a heads up but don't get your hopes up too high.

I doubt that would happen. His lawyers would frown upon the idea since it would cause media attention. I think they may have said that he was having his 'third' interview with authorities tomorrow. This is what I gathered anyhow.

I thought it was so weird too I think though they were like"first ever interview given since......." But I'd think he wouldn't want to speak out. Anyways like I said just wanted to let you know what I heard I'll watch tomorrow, if it turns out to be something different then feel free to lock mods.

yea i saw that too..... I dont give a rats furry behind what that man has to say. He lied about not giving Michael anything that "Should" have killed him and he did. Telling us he didnt give Michael that and he did. I dont care what he has to say.

Here in Canada it airs at 7:30, dunno if it would be the same for UK. I curious as to what he will say not that I'll believe a word of it. I wonder if it's a tv interview or phone interview.

Access Hollywood is just hypin' ish! They don't have no interview with Dr. Murray.....the tend to do this kinda ish, all they may have is Dr. Murray from some ohter interview in the past!

just watched Access Hollywood, and Dr. Murray was not on their talking.. They had an interview with Ms. Chase, but no new breaking news..

Ya I saw it too I hate the fact they did that! ugh sorry guys my bad :(

Back