The Science Of Propofol?

Mizz Mina

Proud Member
Oh God. :cry:
What the f*ck was this doctor doing?!!! I didn't know Michael would've depended on him to breathe! This is too much. :(
It was so hard to watch that, but somewhat good to know what exactly happens.
To think that bastard fell asleep on Michael...this is just insane.
Why did they have to show the body bag being wheeled into the helicopter? That just ripped my heart out. :cry:

Oh God. :cry:
What the f*ck was this doctor doing?!!! I didn't know Michael would've depended on him to breathe! This is too much. :(
It was so hard to watch that, but somewhat good to know what exactly happens.
To think that bastard fell asleep on Michael...this is just insane.
Why did they have to show the body bag being wheeled into the helicopter? That just ripped my heart out. :cry:
me too it really hurt to see that. and I personally am going to stop referring to Conrad as Dr. I don't think he deserves the title Doctor. It's definitely malpractice to me, how could he fall asleep, he's so negligent and at fault. to me this video proves beyond all doubt of his negligence and ignorance.

Thank you
that was very interesting and informative
I have also been googling and finding lot of info
but this explains propoful and how it works

In yesterday's Larry King show they also explained how it works:

uvs090801003.jpg

I've uploaded the video here:

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72083

I do hope this link works this is from yahoo news. I watched it and thought it was interesting and I figured why not share it. This vid gives a close up look at how this drug works. It makes me feel even more pain for Michael and makes me hate Dr Conrad even more.

once again I hope it works they show an advertisement first the the footage.
http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=3906861&cl=14804918&ch=4226722&src=news

Wow you guys are great! You make me feel lazy here. Great informative find Mizz.

What I found really interesting is how diprivan (profocol) can be detected. So when you die, profocol can be stored in the fat cells and then pushed out into the blood, but it takes some time for the detection to show up.

Hmmm... If the tox report was based on the initial draw of blood at the time of death, it's possible that profocol was not yet detected. They would have to analyze his fat cells (if he had any fat) to get to it because the liver would metabolize it out.

I'm wondering if the results of the tox report are strong enough to nail Dr. Murray on the profocol, or if the DA didn't insist upon a stronger, circumstantal line of evidence to make it more iron clad.

I'm truly hoping that this indefinite wait is well worth it in the long run.

me too it really hurt to see that. and I personally am going to stop referring to Conrad as Dr. I don't think he deserves the title Doctor. It's definitely malpractice to me, how could he fall asleep, he's so negligent and at fault. to me this video proves beyond all doubt of his negligence and ignorance.

AMEN. I said that earlier this week; he doesn't deserve the title.

i cant believe how dangerous this was , im angry at MJ for letting his addiction go this far and performing something soooo dangerous.
DAMN !!!
The Dr should not have even done this, i think AEG knew of MJs addiction and appointed a dr that was a pushover

i cant believe how dangerous this was , im angry at MJ for letting his addiction go this far and performing something soooo dangerous.
DAMN !!!
The Dr should not have even done this, i think AEG knew of MJs addiction and appointed a dr that was a pushover
possibly. But the doctor could have just been seeing dollar signs and said sure I can do it I'm getting paid.

OMG!!
How could he give him that at home?
Damn...he has to go to prison. :(

Actually we DONT know if Michael Jackson was Given Propofol at ALL, nor do we know if he

was a willing participant. This Im sure is JUST 1 of the Avenues the DEA is looking at, all this

started with an APE Looking Woman feeding the Sharks and it has spread like Wildfire but she

was PAID to do this bring it to the Media and Public attention and no doubt her RESENTMENT

of Michael FIRING her MOTIVATED HER she's a small HIRED PAWN in this Vast SEA of

Conspirators, everyone had a roll to play and a JOB to DO some get PAID way more than the

drop in the BUCKET APE Woman Cherylnn GOT. she should have answered Anderson Cooper

question "WHY WOULD MICHAEL JACKSON CALL YOU", but she COULDNT ANSWER BECAUSE

MICHAEL JACKSON NEVER CALLED HER, Michael Jackson was GIVEN MANY DRUGS THAT

MORNING TO KILL HIM, this type of drug goes under an Anesthetic, the drug anyone

is given so DOCTORS can do Surgery on them and in Michael case INJECT HIM

MULTIPLE TIMES WITH LETHAL DOSES OF NARCORTIC they needed him OUT because he

NEVER AGREED FOR THEM TO BE TOUCHING HIM THAT MORNING, MICHAEL JACKSON

LEGALLY WAS KIDNAPPED {which carries a LIFE SENTENCE by itself in the USA and if that

PERSON DIES WHILE KIDNAPPED THATs CAPITAL MURDER CAPITAL PUNISHMENT automatic

DEATH PENALTY in the USA now you really know why they Scarred for anyone to find out

what they really did} THEN MURDERED, one thing is for sure he was GIVEN something to put

him out SO THEY COULD INJECT HIM WITH MORE DRUGS and more than likely that drug was

an ANESTHEIC drug. So I wouldnt get to caught up in APE WOMAN LIES because there will

be MANY MANY DRUGS THAT KILLED MICHAEL JACKSON on his FINAL FORENSIC REPORT.

Just another Rumor staged by his KILLERS TO MISLEAD what THEY REALLY DID TO

MICHAEL, it was the MANY MANY INJECTIONS THAT MURDERED HIM NOT PROPOFOL or no

other ANESThetic DRUGS it was a class of DRUGS CALLED PAIN MEDICATION "OPIATES"

THAT KILLED MICHAEL JACKSON not Propofol. The DEA Knows what KILLED MICHAEL

JACKSON and I bet you THEY ARE NOT LOOKING FOR PROPOFOL. I Dont Understand the

FASCINATION with PROPOFOL, A COCKTAIL of DRUGS KILLED HIM.

Last edited:
They could have given him anything and he was too niave to question it. Klein was doing a series of proceedures which would have made him need strong painkillers, and from pictures of him at the audition you can't see any difference in his appearance. But of course we are now getting stories of oxygen tanks, so this was not a one off dose of something, it had been going on, and the pretty chef, who couldn't stop grinning while she was talking about oxygen tanks was not asked why she didn't question it. Just bloody stood by knowing something was going on. I would have been snooping to see just what that Dr was doing to him, not just stood by and said nothing. Being fired wouldn't have been at the top of my list of concerns.

I just underwent outpatient surgery (it was nowhere near a life-threatening procedure) and was administered propofol to put me to sleep. During pre-op, the nurse informed me that I would have a breathing tube in my throat during the procedure because of the potential effects (arrested breathing) of the propofol I would be given. When I woke up, they still had an oxygen tube in my nose. My blood pressure was being checked every 5 min and I was connected to a heart monitor--all because of the propofol.

The nurse who was observing me started up on the MJ situation and said she couldn't imagine a doctor actually administering the drug to a patient within his own home, especially with all the monitoring that needs to be done to ensure the patient is safe afterwards.

I just underwent outpatient surgery (it was nowhere near a life-threatening procedure) and was administered propofol to put me to sleep. During pre-op, the nurse informed me that I would have a breathing tube in my throat during the procedure because of the potential effects (arrested breathing) of the propofol I would be given. When I woke up, they still had an oxygen tube in my nose. My blood pressure was being checked every 5 min and I was connected to a heart monitor--all because of the propofol.

The nurse who was observing me started up on the MJ situation and said she couldn't imagine a doctor actually administering the drug to a patient within his own home, especially with all the monitoring that needs to be done to ensure the patient is safe afterwards.

Thats why it will be called MURDER.

Actually we DONT know if Michael Jackson was Given Propofol at ALL, nor do we know if he

was a willing participant. This Im sure is JUST 1 of the Avenues the DEA is looking at, all this

started with an APE Looking Woman feeding the Sharks and it has spread like Wildfire but she

was PAID to do this bring it to the Media and Public attention and no doubt her RESENTMENT

of Michael FIRING her MOTIVATED HER she's a small HIRED PAWN in this Vast SEA of

Conspirators, everyone had a roll to play and a JOB to DO some get PAID way more than the

drop in the BUCKET APE Woman Cherylnn GOT. she should have answered Anderson Cooper

question "WHY WOULD MICHAEL JACKSON CALL YOU", but she COULDNT ANSWER BECAUSE

MICHAEL JACKSON NEVER CALLED HER, Michael Jackson was GIVEN MANY DRUGS THAT

MORNING TO KILL HIM, this type of drug goes under an Anesthetic, the drug anyone

is given so DOCTORS can do Surgery on them and in Michael case INJECT HIM

MULTIPLE TIMES WITH LETHAL DOSES OF NARCORTIC they needed him OUT because he

NEVER AGREED FOR THEM TO BE TOUCHING HIM THAT MORNING, MICHAEL JACKSON

LEGALLY WAS KIDNAPPED {which carries a LIFE SENTENCE by itself in the USA and if that

PERSON DIES WHILE KIDNAPPED THATs CAPITAL MURDER CAPITAL PUNISHMENT automatic

DEATH PENALTY in the USA now you really know why they Scarred for anyone to find out

what they really did} THEN MURDERED, one thing is for sure he was GIVEN something to put

him out SO THEY COULD INJECT HIM WITH MORE DRUGS and more than likely that drug was

an ANESTHEIC drug. So I wouldnt get to caught up in APE WOMAN LIES because there will

be MANY MANY DRUGS THAT KILLED MICHAEL JACKSON on his FINAL FORENSIC REPORT.

Just another Rumor staged by his KILLERS TO MISLEAD what THEY REALLY DID TO

MICHAEL, it was the MANY MANY INJECTIONS THAT MURDERED HIM NOT PROPOFOL or no

other ANESThetic DRUGS it was a class of DRUGS CALLED PAIN MEDICATION "OPIATES"

THAT KILLED MICHAEL JACKSON not Propofol. The DEA Knows what KILLED MICHAEL

JACKSON and I bet you THEY ARE NOT LOOKING FOR PROPOFOL. I Dont Understand the

FASCINATION with PROPOFOL, A COCKTAIL of DRUGS KILLED HIM.

You may be right. I don't believe anything coming from Cheryl Lee's mouth. I dont' believe propopol killed him. I believe they did something else to Michael, but they want the public to believe it was propopol. This propopol thing is coming directly from the media and Ms Lee.

How utterly frightening but at the same time very interseting, thanks for sharing. From what I understood you need someone to help you breathe for 30-40 seconds not the whole time you are under? but have to be monitored constantly. Shit I wouldn't want to rely on just one person watching me!

I feel so desperate for Michael, he just wanted some sleep. Why didn't he take sleeping pills??? Maybe they made him feel groggy afterwards and the propofol didn't.

Back