Never will there be another like you Michael R.I.P.

jadore

Proud Member
Dear Michael

When I was young I wished I could get Cancer so I could be one of those sick children you always helped. Then you showed me how to keep the faith how to be strong and fight until the end. You made me believe in magic your love was magical everything you did and everything about you was magical. I’m so sad that we lost an international icon but, I am so proud that I had the privilege to grow up with your music. You tried in enormous ways to help heal this world. I can only imagine how great this world would be if we all tried to imitate your good work. I don’t think the world was worthy you Michael. That must have been the reason why it was time for you to spread your wings to much higher level. I truly believe the Lord heard you when you said "I'll never let you part for you're always in my heart." They took you back and you are finally in peace. For me your words were like heaven sent directly from God. At least they all understand you and in my heart I know you are Moonwalking for the angels now.

R.I.P

Last edited:
i understand what you feel,
please stay positive and be more strong,
because michael will feel happy when he saw this~~
i truly believe that he will like the sun in the sky to look at us and bright us
give us power to do work everyday...

Love Michael forever

RIP Michael

Dear Michael

When I was young I wished I could get Cancer so I could be one of those sick children you always helped. Then you showed me how to keep the faith how to be strong and fight until the end. You made me believe in magic your love was magical everything you did and everything about you was magical. I’m so sad that we lost an international icon but, I am so proud that I had the privilege to grow up with your music. You tried in enormous ways to help heal this world. I can only imagine how great this world would be if we all tried to imitate your good work. I don’t think the world was worthy you Michael. That must have been the reason why it was time for you to spread your wings to much higher level. I truly believe the Lord heard you when you said "I'll never let you part for you're always in my heart." They took you back and you are finally in peace. For me your words were like heaven sent directly from God. At least they all understand you and in my heart I know you are Moonwalking for the angels now.

R.I.P

ooo God please stop.Only the beggining upset me!Michael will never want someone to have cancer.

When I was young I wished I could get Cancer so I could be one of those sick children you always helped.

I understand it... children sometimes think like this :) Like: "I'll try everything to be close to Michael". "Those kids with cancer are so happy, because he helps them". Adults might be shocked, but kids are different :) I actually liked this line a lot, it's so sincere.

When I was young, I also tought that if I had cancer or something really bad I could call an organisation and ask them to realise my wish... So I understand you...

Of couirse Michael wouldn't want us to have cancer, but we all have a selfish part, we wanted to meet Michael, no matter what.

Love and peace to you.

Back