bob jones

otb

Proud Member
Again
I just saw Michael Jackson what really happened on tv last night. Thought: Great! Didn't think I saw that one, so I was all excited about it. Boy was I wrong...It was supposed to be about Michael Jackson after the trial, but it was all filth what they were suggesting and so on...
Various people were interviewed. One of them was Bob Jones.

What are your thoughts on this man?

I remember this guy I first got in contact with him through jonathon morrish of Sony. I remember the day I got a fax from bob jones asking me to contact him, this was back in 1995. I stayed in touch with him till about 2002 or so.

He was very helpful at the begining butchanfed later in the years. I was in theprocess of launching a mj telephone information line and he also put me in touch with his other people too.

This was in the good old early days, before the mass existence of the Internet

I thought the things he said in that documentary were pretty unforgiveable and I think he was just a man scorned because michael had no use for him any longer.... He jumped on the bandwagon with everyone else.

I thought the things he said in that documentary were pretty unforgiveable and I think he was just a man scorned because michael had no use for him any longer.... He jumped on the bandwagon with everyone else.

Yes you are right. It's a shame that he turned into a monster. I think he was also getting old and started to lose his memory and there was the money greed as well

Argh, that documentary was so bad. Like inviting Taraborrelli and claiming he was one of Michaels best friend..

Can someone help me out on this one. They are showing footage of the auction, but the whole auction never took place right? So was there another auction taking place, because the only one I can remember is the Julians auction which got cancelled.

he's also dead so um.....yea be a bi tmore tactful

this dude lied on the stand YET he made it plain and simple to the jury that he was lying. what came out of his mouth didn't match his expressions or his body language

almost as if to say to thejury'um no shit, im lying'

but eh, karma

Back