Bodyguards, cleaners, nannies, cooks, guards..

MichaelMySoul

Proud Member
How many people were in the house when Michael passed away and have these people been questioned yet? I know Dr Conrad Murray is the main suspect here but he wasnt the only one in the house and shouldnt the other staff members see or hear if something odd was going on.. If Murray really called for help.. Shouldnt the staff members call 911 in time.. Where are all these people? I havent heard a thing from them..

You know, this whole thing begins to remind me of the game Cluedo....:blush:
Don't know if you know that one, but it's about a murder on a rich person that's been taking place in a house and you have to find out which staff member is the one that murdered the person. :blink:
Eek.

many of his staff were not allowed upstairs,his cook mentioned that in an interview,
they did not know what was happening until murray came down stairs shouting.

the chef was interviewed within a day or 2 so i presume the rest were aswell

many of his staff were not allowed upstairs,his cook mentioned that in an interview,
they did not know what was happening until murray came down stairs shouting.

....and I would bet everything I have those orders for NO ONE UPSTAIRS where AEG orders but of course like with Dr. Murray we will hear "you know how PRIVATE Michael was those where his orders", afterall Joe Jackson said AEG Foot Soliders where holding down the Gates into the Castle of Horrors. So pretty soon this picture will start to look like a Beautiful Predmeditated Murder on Canvas.

Last edited:
....and I would bet everything I have those orders for NO ONE UPSTAIRS where AEG orders but of course like with Dr. Murray we will hear "you know how PRIVATE Michael was those where his orders", afterall Joe Jackson said AEG Foot Soliders where holding down the Gates into the Castle of Horrors. So pretty soon this picture will start to look like a Beautiful Predmeditated Murder on Canvas.

I think you're being dramatic. There's no way to even know if those were rules made up by AEG, it's very likely Michael is just private like that. We don't even know who was allowed up and who wasn't, outside of the chef.

I think for privacy reasons certain people shouldn't have been allowed in areas of the house, especially if they had no business being in those areas.

My questions still are, who (currently employed or terminated) had access codes/keys and the ability to go in and out of the house? That home is so large could someone have gained access as people slept? or gained access without being questioned as to why they were there? or was there a mole(s) inside the house????? Sure seems like there were alot of people allowed to come and go, it's just too bad family wasn't included in that. -_-

nd I would bet everything I have those orders for NO ONE UPSTAIRS where AEG orders
yeah mjs a 2 year old who gets told how to run his own house u realise how stupid u are making him look by coming up with that. unless instructed to a chef has no reason to be upstairs. especially with it been mj and the presure to sell stories or just be nosey.its called respecting ppls privacy

I wonder why the bodyguards (security etc.) that were in the home on June 25....haven't come forward yet. I would be interested in knowing what they saw or heard.

I wonder why the bodyguards (security etc.) that were in the home on June 25....haven't come forward yet. I would be interested in knowing what they saw or heard.

By "coming forward" I assume you mean given interviews to the media. Maybe they don't want to, or they have been advised by the authorities (Police/DEA) not to, or they still feel bound by the confidentiality agreements they will have signed. They are under no legal or moral obligation to give interviews to any parts of the media.

Back