The Truth on MJ

ABP

Proud Member
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE! 7.31.09

For the past 36 days, I have had it up to my ears with all this media lies about my Best Friend in the World "abusing drugs". NOTHING COULD BE FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH!

I am not going to keep quiet on this one!

Michael told me himself that he DOES NOT SMOKE, DOES NOT DRINK ALCOHOL AND DOES NOT AND WOULD NEVER USE/ ABUSE DRUGS.

Michael was an exceptionally wonderful and conscientious parent. He loved his role as a Single Dad and we shared many a happy time comparing parenting topics!!

I will not stand for anymore of this outlandish and ridiculous barrage of false allegations. Enough is Enough!

LEAVE HIM ALONE!

Thank-you & God bless.

ABP

I think Michael may have been lying to you. Michael has drank his whole life (occasionally). There are audio telephone convo's of MJ telling his friend that he is sipping on a cooler, plus during the trial it was revealed that MJ did drink wine.

Also, it is VERY clear that Michael was using diprovan to sleep at night. His cook and security guard have told the media that they seen Conrad Murray with oxygen tanks and IV equipment. I think it's clear that Michael did use drugs throughout his life, specifically painkillers and those IV's.

whatever michael did or didnt do during the trial like drinking was his business and as much as michael said he never drank alcohol if he did during his trail then i dont blame him for that. the pills however and the other drugs is sad and for whatever reason he was doing those he didnt seem to come to terms that he had a problem. it breaks my heart knowing that he was doing painkillers but with what he was going through everyday of his life he obivouisly found something to numb all the pain. we wont know anything eles until they finally reveal the toxicaly report and we finally know what took michael's life. until then everything is pure speculation.

i agree. ^ this whole thing is being spread around like wildfire and we dont know whats going on and what really happened to Michael or what he did behind closed doors. no ones gonna know anything until we finally hear the results of the autospy and finally know what happened to our drear michael and who and what killed him.

I think the drug thing is alot more complex than any of us can understand. If it's all true I can see how one would confuse the pain from an actual physical injury and the pain from emotional and mental abuse. Even if the physical pain went away I think that emotional and mental abuse can hurt so much that one could forget what the difference is and come to the point that the only thing you know is that you are in pain and that the pill makes it go away. MJ had alot of pain in his life that was from emotional and mental abuse it could have been so overwhelming for him that he just didn't know the differnece anymore. It would have been very hard for him to get the kind of help that he would have needed for that. Just think of what the world would have said about him if he had reached out for that help. I feel sure that would have been a strong detourant for him not to reach out that way.

I hear you ABP. :(

I don't believe this 'addict' tag either (maybe I'm in denial too). Someone who hires a personal chef and cares so much about the food he puts in his body would not go down the route or drugs & alcohol unless it was for health issues (i.e. taking meds for lupus/vitiligo or any other complaint he had).

The people that worked with him in those last few weeks didn't see him as 'drugged up' - the only people that are saying he was are people that didn't see him.

If Michael's stomach was full of drugs when he died, I believe it was becasue the doctor fed him them as a cover up to make it seem that Michale's death was all Michael's fault.

I hear you ABP. :(

I don't believe this 'addict' tag either (maybe I'm in denial too). Someone who hires a personal chef and cares so much about the food he puts in his body would not go down the route or drugs & alcohol unless it was for health issues (i.e. taking meds for lupus/vitiligo or any other complaint he had).

The people that worked with him in those last few weeks didn't see him as 'drugged up' - the only people that are saying he was are people that didn't see him.

If Michael's stomach was full of drugs when he died, I believe it was becasue the doctor fed him them as a cover up to make it seem that Michale's death was all Michael's fault.

Agreed. and you don't just drop dead because you take some prescription drugs. Most of the population takes prescription drugs at some time in their lives.

Good on you for sticking up for your friend Michael, but mate - we know all that.
Send this to the media - newspapers, tv stations, many internet journo's e-mail addresses are listed too, so try there perhaps?

And um... If you read the transcripts from the trial - COURT TRANSCRIPTS, not random quotes from them - you'll find that Michael DID drink alcohol, not just during the trial. He liked wine.

huh...who? you spoke to Michael..?

Mike definitely drank alcohol, doesn't mean hes an alcoholic - theres proof as someone already mentioned above. And getting addicted to any kind of drug is common.
Doesn't make him a bad person - Just makes his a human being.
And of course the way the media is handling it - well they're the media, they're screwed up that way.

Good on you for sticking up for your friend Michael, but mate - we know all that.
Send this to the media - newspapers, tv stations, many internet journo's e-mail addresses are listed too, so try there perhaps?

And um... If you read the transcripts from the trial - COURT TRANSCRIPTS, not random quotes from them - you'll find that Michael DID drink alcohol, not just during the trial. He liked wine.

already sent everywhere. just sticking up for him as a great parent.

The Guardian on 31th July had a good story about people using Propofol to get away for a moment "What's shocking is that most Propofol patients are not looking for euphoria or for a high, they just want to go into a coma. They are wanting to disappear."

It is a substance abused quite a lot in the medical industry by doctors and nurses themselves and apparently most of them, 70% or 80% of the Propofol abusers, had post traumatic stress or they had suffered physical or sexual abuse in childhood...

If you are interested, have a look. That might help to understand why MJ might have used it...

God leave Michael rest in peace, please, are you his supporters or what, you are all speculating. im tired of the press, u are acting just like them, they are sick, they dont think there are children between all these, what about Prince Michael I, Paris Katherine and Prince Michael II, what is this, he was human remember, human, he's death, he cant defend anymore, what is this?

no one is saying the man's on crack. they're saying he was in pain and needed help and releif and pretty much no one helped him so he had to help himself.

and mj drinks. hell you should've asked him about tanqueray. he would've perked up. mj was different depending on who he was w/. everyone should know that by now

if he was around dem two girls, he'd be himself. if he was around screaming weepy fans, he'd be the kop. if he was around his kids, he was daddy....

but no one is saying he was jonesing for a fix. he just didn't wantto be in pain. how much can one person take?

it's like little susie...so much in pain.

no one is saying the man's on crack. they're saying he was in pain and needed help and releif and pretty much no one helped him so he had to help himself.

and mj drinks. hell you should've asked him about tanqueray. he would've perked up. mj was different depending on who he was w/. everyone should know that by now

if he was around dem two girls, he'd be himself. if he was around screaming weepy fans, he'd be the kop. if he was around his kids, he was daddy....

but no one is saying he was jonesing for a fix. he just didn't wantto be in pain. how much can one person take?

it's like little susie...so much in pain.

i just about fell over from laughing! this whole thing was pure poetry :lmao: it's my phrase of the day: no one is saying the man's on crack. :zformation:

I guess it's one of the limitations of the English language that leaves too much room for speculation. "Drugs" can be defined in various ways. It's likely Mike meant, when he said he didn't "do drugs" he was referring to things like cocaine, marijuana, crack etc and not to any prescription or over the counter medicine which are also called "Drugs" in the English language....

There are many different uses for the term 'drug' and I think people are not very clear in distinguishing which term they are refering to when they are speaking of Michael.

He wasn't getting crack or heroine or anything like that shot up in to his veins, but who knows what prescription drugs he was taking.

No one is saying that he was working with a drug dealer getting fixes, he was just trying to escape from, what soso said above, his pain.

And that is indeed what usually creates an addict or an alcoholic.

No one is calling him that (to my knowledge atleast). People are simply just acknowleding that Michael was in a lot of pain and self-medicating becomes a problem sometimes.

Atleast, that's what I think. Take it as you will I suppose.

There are many different uses for the term 'drug' and I think people are not very clear in distinguishing which term they are refering to when they are speaking of Michael.

He wasn't getting crack or heroine or anything like that shot up in to his veins, but who knows what prescription drugs he was taking.

No one is saying that he was working with a drug dealer getting fixes, he was just trying to escape from, what soso said above, his pain.

And that is indeed what usually creates an addict or an alcoholic.

No one is calling him that (to my knowledge atleast). People are simply just acknowleding that Michael was in a lot of pain and self-medicating becomes a problem sometimes.

Atleast, that's what I think. Take it as you will I suppose.
I agree and I also believe that to be a BIG problem in the US. There are a lot of "over the counter" medicine available in the US that we cannot get here in NL for example. Various things like sleeping aids etc. Furthermore I believe there's too little control over prescribed medication as well. There should be a federal database with everything prescribed to a specific person, this should make it a lot harder to "over-prescribe" and also to give out medication under false names or aliases.

I hope lessons will be learned from what happened to Mike (and also others like Anna Nicole Smith etc), however I doubt it, since the financial interest from the farmaceuticals is way too big to give in and put better controls in place :(

Mike drank, and last time I checked he was a grown ass man so if he wanted to drink a Mai Tai or a Cranberry/Vodka hell he had every right too.. I'm mad he never asked me to drink with him..

Some ppl are taking that drug thing out of context.. MJ was taken pain pills bcuz of certain injuries, and some heavy hitters, so if he became dependent on them than I am sure we can all understand, plus he ain't the first..

The drug difference is this

Recreational drugs - like cocaine, - for getting high and feeling good
Prescription drugs - abused for recreational purposes
Prescription drugs - for treating ailments
Prescription drugs - taken in larger dozes as small dozes become less effective to treat an ailment, especially a long-running ailment

What the media is trying to do is to blur this so that people think Michael took prescription drugs for recreational purposes. The use of teh word "addict" is synonymous with drug abuse which is synonymous with using drugs for recreational purposes.

Frank Cascio said he introduced Michael to drinking. This is a family with Italian origins that drinks wine during meals.

Wine also helped Michael cope with fear of flying and stressful situations to help him sleep rather than using medication.

But because Michael wanted to be a role model to children, he never wanted to be seen drinking in public, but his guests, family and doctor that flew with him knew that he drank

The media and Sneddon felt that using alcohol would serve to undermine Michael's image as a role model to children.
All this is designed for one purpose, to taint his image and insinuate every negative thing into his life.

A headteacher may drink alcohol but may not want to be seen drinking in public.
But if someone wants to undermine the headteacher's work infront of parents and students, then they would attack him as an alcoholic and invade the headteacher's private life.
That is alll about malice.

But the good thing with all this is that the storm will subside and all that will be left is Michael's music. Don't forget that many people can see the media excess.

If Michael was alive, he would be under pressure to respond to the slander. But given that he's not, a sane person soon asks why the media won't stop.

Perhaps the docs were giving him stuff and he thought he was getting something else completely.

Michael was an intelligent person therefore if he was knowingly receiving the anaesthetic I beleive he would want all the aparatus that goes with it to make sure it was given responsibly. Also if he was receiving it to sleep how come the chef said Conrad turned up on a morning?????? Wouldnt he turn up on a night and spend night there.

As I have stated to you before, just because you have a built up supply of perscription drugs in your home, doesn't mean you are an addict. I have just experienced that very situation myself. I accidently got a double 30-day perscription for Vicodin that I didn't even need the one for so now it just sits there in case I have a some pain. I still have about 28 pills from the Percocet perscription I got a few months ago for a surgery I had but didn't need the pain pills for. I must have a really high tollerance for pain.
Mike must have had a a low to moderate tollerance for pain but then again, he had a hell of a lot of pain to deal with. As I sit and try to imagine what thoughts went though his head, the stress that was put upon him and the pain all that caused, along with the dancer's feet, the lupus and vitaligo anguish and the misconceptions behind all of that . . .
Wow. :no: It is a wonder our baby lasted as long as he did. If he only hadn't tried to do these shows for us, he would still be with us. We're so sorry we demanded so much of you Mike. We should have know you wouldn't stop giving us what we wanted, even if it killed you. How many others would give their life trying to please others? I can only think of one other who did. :wub: We love you Mike.

if ur continually exposed to the same rx drugs, they begin to lose their effect. like i was on a med for muscle spasms, flexorral, and it stopped working. im no longer drowsy when i take it so the doc upped the ante and now put me on diazapam...serious stuff imo...so that could attribute to the bulk of drugs used for the same thing.

and wasn't he going to london? stocking up,perhaps? who knows

cuz if lee said his tox pannel was clean in march, how th ehell did he become a hardcore addict in two?

if ur continually exposed to the same rx drugs, they begin to lose their effect. like i was on a med for muscle spasms, flexorral, and it stopped working. im no longer drowsy when i take it so the doc upped the ante and now put me on diazapam...serious stuff imo...so that could attribute to the bulk of drugs used for the same thing.

and wasn't he going to london? stocking up,perhaps? who knows

cuz if lee said his tox pannel was clean in march, how th ehell did he become a hardcore addict in two?

I know what you mean about them no longer working, Diazepam doesn't work on me now and may be the reason I have the insomnia bad... so yes the drugs do lose their effect.

yep. so now i have to use two high power drugs just to fall asleep. forget what they were prescribed for, i can't even sleep. since mj died...ive stopped eating for a week then i'll binge for a week and it's been like that since june. ugh

so i know the effects of drugs on a person. it's hard to get relief b/cit seems when u try to stop, the pain i sworse than it was before

THANK YOU! It is called addiction and it is a disease.

To the first post guy: There is nothing about it that makes you "less than" anyone else. Would you say the same thing about Michael having lupus or vitiligo? I don't think so, and just think of how offensive your statement is to those who are recovering from drug abuse. I'm embarrassed for you.

As I have stated to you before, just because you have a built up supply of perscription drugs in your home, doesn't mean you are an addict. I have just experienced that very situation myself. I accidently got a double 30-day perscription for Vicodin that I didn't even need the one for so now it just sits there in case I have a some pain. I still have about 28 pills from the Percocet perscription I got a few months ago for a surgery I had but didn't need the pain pills for. I must have a really high tollerance for pain.
Mike must have had a a low to moderate tollerance for pain but then again, he had a hell of a lot of pain to deal with. As I sit and try to imagine what thoughts went though his head, the stress that was put upon him and the pain all that caused, along with the dancer's feet, the lupus and vitaligo anguish and the misconceptions behind all of that . . .
Wow. :no: It is a wonder our baby lasted as long as he did. If he only hadn't tried to do these shows for us, he would still be with us. We're so sorry we demanded so much of you Mike. We should have know you wouldn't stop giving us what we wanted, even if it killed you. How many others would give their life trying to please others? I can only think of one other who did. :wub: We love you Mike.
Dude. I love Mike too, but you obviously are ignorant in regards to addiction. Michael didn't have two bottles of Vicodin in his house like you. He had hundreds of bottles of morphine, demerol, duladid, and diprovan, along with Propofol. You are trying, in vain, to rationalize why your hero (mine too) could become an addict. It's just part of life and celebrities like Mike are the most susceptible. What will you do when the toxicology is released and you find out that he was an addict of serious opiates for a long, long time? Why not just deal with reality, realize it makes him no less of a magical person, and move on? Michael would NOT want this.

Back