2010 Official Michael Jackson Calendar - MLP

mjdatabank

Proud Member
http://www.mjdatabank.com/english_version/news/2009/august/20090801_official_calendars.htm

August 01st, 2009 : 2010 Official Michel Jackson Calendars - MLP (Special Edition) & DANILO

2010 OFFICIAL CALENDAR - MLP [SPECIAL EDITION]

cal01v.jpg

This is the Special Edition of the 2010 Michael Jackson Official Calendar - it was originally meant to be a "Live Calendar" with photographs from his comeback tour in London.

Now due to the tragic passing of the world's biggest pop icon, this special edition official calendar has been turned into a commemorative edition to celebrate the life and legacy of the King of Pop, Michael Jackson. It features 14 rarely seen photographs from all eras of Michael Jackson's solo career - all digitally remastered.

There will be one printing of this limited edition only, making this calendar a highly collectable item.

Format: Large Wall Dimensions: 420mm x 305mm (17" x 12") . Officially Licensed Product.

cal02v.jpg

cal03v.jpg

cal04v.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Michael-Jacks...4907/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1249114544&sr=8-6

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Jac...=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1249114586&sr=8-6

Last edited:
Thanks for posting this info! :)
I've never seen MJ calendars here in Australia. :smilerolleyes: I'll bet that now, they'll start stocking them.

I've been waiting for that 'Rock With You' one...and we've never seen that last pic before - the one with the bird.

it was originally meant to be "Live Calendar" with photographs from his comeback tour in London.
Sigh...

Last edited:
For fellow Aussies try the cheap discount stores (I wish I could remember what theyre called by my mind has gone blank!) because I have seen the calenders there. Also they are on ebay australia.

aaaaw amazon says out of stock.looks like a really nice calendar too

I only ever bought a handful of calenders over the years and I gave mine away years ago because they were so big and take up a lot of room and my bedrooms really small.
I remember the name of those cheap discount stores - go low and reject shop. Things like that. I dont know if they will sell the 2010 calendar but I saw previous years there before so that could be good place to try.

If youre looking for the calenders the easiest place to buy is probably ebay because many people have the 2010 one for sale.

I only ever bought a handful of calenders over the years and I gave mine away years ago because they were so big and take up a lot of room and my bedrooms really small.
I remember the name of those cheap discount stores - go low and reject shop. Things like that. I dont know if they will sell the 2010 calendar but I saw previous years there before so that could be good place to try.
Go Lo and Reject Shop? :) I never would have thought to look there for the calendars. Thanks for the tip!

Go Lo and Reject Shop sell some great things. Over the years I've seen Michael Jackson calenders and CDs sold there. Also other artists. And the prices are very cheap too - calenders usually sell for $10. Of course, they also sell some things that are really horrible too and nasty and cheap. I remember once buying a videohead cleaner for a video recorder and it was sooooooooooo nasty - I opened the liquid bottle to pour some on the tape and it came out like glu! I was like no way am I putting that in the VCR - not unless I dont wanna use it again. Also import record stores can be a good place to try and buy calenders and other items.

please make no confusion : those are the two OFFICIAL calendars, nothing to see with the bootleg items you will find on eBay and elsewhere.

The MJ Trust will get money from those two editions as these are Michael Jackson projects (through excluive licenses signed with Danilo and MLP) and has nothing to do with AEG or any other third parties.

its actually pretty bad how many bootleg items there are out there on the market right now. i remember reading an interview with someone in the jackson family and they were commenting on how so many people are buying products but unfortunately most of the things on sale were unofficial. ive also seen people purposedly trying to confuse fans about whether something is official or unofficial. its like that damn 32 dvd set which originates from china bootleggers. even to this day people are continuing to sell it on ebay saying its official and no sooner do you report a link than another 30 of them pop up.

please make no confusion : those are the two OFFICIAL calendars, nothing to see with the bootleg items you will find on eBay and elsewhere.

The MJ Trust will get money from those two editions as these are Michael Jackson projects (through excluive licenses signed with Danilo and MLP) and has nothing to do with AEG or any other third parties.

Go Lo and Reject Shop sell some great things. Over the years I've seen Michael Jackson calenders and CDs sold there. Also other artists. And the prices are very cheap too - calenders usually sell for $10. Of course, they also sell some things that are really horrible too and nasty and cheap. I remember once buying a videohead cleaner for a video recorder and it was sooooooooooo nasty - I opened the liquid bottle to pour some on the tape and it came out like glu! I was like no way am I putting that in the VCR - not unless I dont wanna use it again. Also import record stores can be a good place to try and buy calenders and other items.
Sometimes the cheap products there are surprisingly good...but yeah, we all have those nasty experiences. :lol:
Do you know when they start selling those calendars? Around October or really late like December/January?

they generally start stocking them (if they carry them this year) around october but some years its been later in december. they usually get a couple of calenders in like michael, madonna, britney, etc. usually around the $10 price mark. they also usually sell top 20/top 40 cds for around $10.

they generally start stocking them (if they carry them this year) around october but some years its been later in december. they usually get a couple of calenders in like michael, madonna, britney, etc. usually around the $10 price mark. they also usually sell top 20/top 40 cds for around $10.
Awesome, awesome, awesome....thanks heaps. :D I'll be keeping an eye out for them.

They should be available by the end of the summer.
circa september hopefully (like last year's edition).

I got the Danilo one a week or so ago The Sun Newspaper were running a special order for the calender so got it from there, it really is nice

You can pre-order the calendar from Play, that's what I've done, it's only like £8.00 and it's the official one :)

Thanks for the info. I actually like the regular edition one better than the limited one, so I got that one... Had to order from amazon uk though since the north america amazon was out of stock.

I pre-ordered, they don't charge your card until it's shipped in case anyone was wondering!

Back