AEG was not Going to Spend the Money for Michael's Live Performances

Moth2aFlame

Proud Member
You know the more I think about it AEG was not going to Fund not 1 or 50 of Michael's Show I believe we all have been FOOLED. Do you know how much MONEY it would have taken them to move those Stages from Location to Location and paying for his DANCERS his ENTORAUGE and from what Im told Michael had Designed some OvertheTop Elaborate Stages, AEG knew this they gave Michael a "BILL OF NO GOODS". All this will lead back to everything being premediated they knew there was NEVER going to be NO shows in LONDON or nowhere ELSE. None of this was going to HAPPEN the ONLY thing that was going to happen was MICHAEL JACKSON WAS GOING TO DIE ! ! !

It was ALL a LIE from the DAY they Contacted Michael Jackson he started to DIE.

So they had a plan INSURE HIM & INSURE THE SHOWS, CUT THE COST AND OVERHEADS, NO LOSSES. They would had to pay STIPENDS speaking of STIPENDS LIKE they are now trying to issue Michael Children and his Mother STIPENDS would have had to have been paid these people WEEKLY, AEG would had to pay for Lodging, Food, Clothes, Medical Services, Jail-someone out of all these people would end up in Jail in London within 7months, the Insurance to cover these people would have been astronomical, business people can you imagine the people AEG would have had to office just to run this tour for 7 months is along time in ENTERTAINMENT ask Las Vegas they would have had to staff a seperate office just to take care of the Michael Jackson 02 ISSUES, when people get Hurt maybe even some small lawsuits, Costumes, Jewelry, Travel fees for ones returning home for brief trips vacations emergencies, for all these PEOPLE for 7 months, I must say this was a PERFECT PLAN. The New Millenium way of DOing BUSINESS and getting PAID for DOING NOTHING. So AEG is #3 they are not the biggest Players SONY and The Estate Beneficiaries of Michael Catalogs they are #1 and #2 the ones who took the PLAN to AEG, SONY and the Benefactors are the ones who have been after Michael the Longest and these two added Players as Needed. It was all an Urban Legend "The 02 Michael Jackson Performances".

AEG Could NOT AFFORD MICHAEL JACKSON and thats ALL it is 2 it.

Last edited:
You know the more I think about it AEG was not going to Fund not 1 or 50 of Michael's Show I believe we all have been FOOLED. Do you know how much MONEY it would have taken them to move those Stages from Location to Location and paying for his DANCERS his ENTORAUGE and from what Im told Michael had Designed some OvertheTop Elaborate Stages, AEG knew this they gave Michael a "BILL OF NO GOODS". All this will lead back to everything being premediated they knew there was NEVER going to be NO shows in LONDON or nowhere ELSE. None of this was going to HAPPEN the ONLY thing that was going to happen was MICHAEL JACKSON WAS GOING TO DIE ! ! !

It was ALL a LIE from the DAY they Contacted Michael Jackson he started to DIE.

So they had a plan INSURE HIM & INSURE THE SHOWS, CUT THE COST AND OVERHEADS, NO LOSSES. They would had to pay STIPENDS speaking of STIPENDS LIKE they are now trying to issue Michael Children and his Mother STIPENDS would have had to have been paid these people WEEKLY, AEG would had to pay for Lodging, Food, Clothes, Medical Services, Jail-someone out of all these people would end up in Jail in London within 7months, the Insurance to cover these people would have been astronomical, when they get Hurt maybe even some small lawsuits, Costumes, Jewelry, Travel fees for ones returning home for brief trips vacations emergencies, for all these PEOPLE for 7 months, I must say this was a PERFECT PLAN. The New Millenium way of DOing BUSINESS and getting PAID for DOING NOTHING. So AEG is #3 they are not the biggest Players SONY and The Estate Beneficiaries of Michael Catalogs they are #1 and #2 the ones who took the PLAN to AEG, SONY and the Benefactors are the ones who have been after Michael the Longest and these two added Players as Needed. It was all an Urban Legend "The 02 Michael Jackson Performances".

AEG Could NOT AFFORD MICHAEL JACKSON and thats ALL it is 2 it.

This makes a lot of sense. The big question is the Rehearsal footage. If SONY buys it for the reported $50 million(possible pay-off to AEG) will they release it or will it go the way of the BAD tour never to see the light of day? Also if SONY is making a Jackson movie look for pedo and drug use laced through out; they have to mantain this image vs. the "he was murdered for the catalog" view.
I think the rehearsals will show Michael was in great shape and spirits. And prove he was not "tired", nor "sick" nor a "drug addict".

okayyy
move those Stages from Location to Location and paying for his DANCERS his ENTORAUGE and from what Im told Michael had Designed some OvertheTop Elaborate Stages,
moving them where? they werent going anywhere but the 02 and u can see that stage designs as they were posted a while back dacers were getting $80k each for the tour

tell me about it. im all for conspiracy theories when theres real evidence to back them up not crazy stories

"This is It" is like a double entendre now.

Who came up with that slogan anyways??? What is Michael? What is AEG? We REALLY don't know.

The tour should have been named something like "I'm Back!" Anything rather than This Is It. It's so eerie.

okayyy
moving them where? they werent going anywhere but the 02 and u can see that stage designs as they were posted a while back dacers were getting $80k each for the tour

I knew this question would come up so let me answer it, this is London its a busy place there is a great possible anything else needed to be held at 02 within 7 months, any engagement, the Queens Butler may have needed it, but they still would have had to Maintenance these Stages and they would have had to disassemble and reAssemble everything to check there INSURANCE would have required it thats cost for people to do this. These where Human Lives you cant let even children play on equipment that not Maintenance. But every Business person knows you offer a SALARY but you still have to LEAVE COST for OVERHEADS that not INLCUDED in SALARY, see this is how its done in the real World, you have to ANTICPATE all these Factors in Business its CALLED OVERHEAD and you have to put MONETARY FIGURES IN YOUR BUDGET FOR THIS. AEG couldnt AFFORD Michael Jackson and the people who hired them only gave them so much MONEY and the rest was CONTENJENT on them getting him back in the USA from Braran and getting him to sign a CONTRACT to do the 02 Concerts and then staffing his house and eventually you know the rest of the Story, AEG was PIMPED as much as Dr. Murray but the DIFFENCE is AEG knows more whats going on in the plan than Dr. Murray. No matter how you Play It the 02 Concerts WHERE NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN.

Last edited:
the budget was 27 million. thats more than any other artists tour production ever.

People we have to realise Michael was not a vulnerable businessman, HE KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING. Michael wanted this comeback, Michael knew he was signing for 50. HE KNEW THAT!

It just seems all of a sudden now that Michael has passed, WE AS FANS are trying to put the blame on anyone and everyone for our loss and it is fucking sickening! Because the truth of the matter is WE JUST DO NOT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!!

AND at the end of the day, if it wasn't for AEG, these concerts would never have been organised!

agreed!!!! somethings are just far too much over the top. Now if I see proof then ok.

It doesnt MATTER you are in the NEW MILLENIUM and if you dont already have an ANSWER or PROOF why you confront someone else it makes you the bigger LIAR. Oh and by the way the PROOF is "There is NO 02 Concerts because MICHAEL JACKSON is DEAD and EVERYONE IS STILL GETTING PAID". ! ! ! is that PROOF ENOUGH or Do you need to WAIT until MICHAEL tell you what HAPPEN.

Last edited:
May I remind everyone. . . again . . . . that this is a SPECULATION forum, and calling posters "crazy" for speculating is not allowed. Everyone please read the guidelines stickied at the top of the forum.

I think what is meant is moving the sets from the U.S. to London, then breaking them down and putting them back up again if other entertainment were to come in the spaces between Michael's performances.

Given the sloppiness of LAPD's "investigation" . . .in my opinion .. . . we may never see "proof." It's fair game here to speculate.

Thank you.

Victoria

I knew this question would come up so let me answer it, this is London its a busy place there is a great possible anything else needed to be held at 02 within 7 months, any engagement, the Queens Butler may have needed it, but they still would have had to Maintenance these Stages and they would have had to disassemble and reAssemble everything to check there INSURANCE would have required it thats cost for people to do this.
thats no proof. many events were taking place at the 02 inbetween mjs shows the set gets taken down and stored at the 02 just like any other artist that does a show.what do u think happens on a normal world tour local crews get hired to take down the show in each city. crews do not get paid alot its not glamours job. infact the guy who was killed at the madonna concert in france comes from my home city and did alot of work at events i work at. to use paying crews as a theory for killing mj is laughable and once again like i said if ppl have real facts to back up theories great cause this is what this board used to be about. but ppl just ranting helps the theory of fans being crazy and does not help mj and those who serioulsy think something went on.

he Queens Butler may have needed it,
ok lol

May I remind everyone. . . again . . . . that this is a SPECULATION forum, and calling posters "crazy" for speculating is not allowed. Everyone please read the guidelines stickied at the top of the forum.
speculation shuld be based on fact or at least credible assertions. i guess im out of here cause i only care about dealing with the facts and not wasting time of theories that show no credibility based on the evidence given

thats no proof. ......to use paying crews as a theory for killing mj is laughable and once again like i said if ppl have real facts to back up theories great cause this is what this board used to be about. but ppl just ranting helps the theory of fans being crazy and does not help mj and those who serioulsy think something went on.

ok lol

Really NOW, so are we just suppose to break out THILLER and say our BELOVED MICHAEL JACKSON killed himself would that make you HAPPY. Your Ranting is Primitive and your Theory where are they, spawn by CNN, FOX, MSNBC or TMZ. Pleezzz.

"This is It" is like a double entendre now.

Who came up with that slogan anyways??? What is Michael? What is AEG? We REALLY don't know.

The tour should have been named something like "I'm Back!" Anything rather than This Is It. It's so eerie.

Kasume VERY GOOD QUESTION, I have to go out to DINNER with FAMILY will continue.

show me some facts instead of attacking ppl cause your theories have no basis.the only one ranting is you. and normally what happens when u dont like what others are saying u attack them. so there you go. long gone seem to be the days of the trial where things were picked apart by using facts.

and your Theory

u have no idea of my theory please do tell me what it is.

this is it was prob just used as P.R last concerts so u better get your tickets. at the time at the press conference we all thought it ment this it im back but of course that was b4 mj said its my last shows. later on phillips claimed it was just pr and wasnt really a case of this is it.

speculation shuld be based on fact or at least credible assertions. i guess im out of here cause i only care about dealing with the facts and not wasting time of theories that show no credibility based on the evidence given

No Offense but if you are ONLY dealing with FACT you shouldnt even be on this BOARD there are NO FACTS here or NOWHERE ON THE INTERNET of ANYTHING that Happen to Michael Jackson, you need to hang around the CORONERS office or his MURDERERS for FACTS. From CNN, MSNBC, FOX, TMZ, STAR, INTERNET its ALL SPECULATION what you thought these sources had FACTS? ? ?

o Offense but if you are ONLY dealing with FACT you shouldnt even be on this BOARD t
says someone with 107 posts ok. facts as far as we can determine by evidence from ppl who u would deem to be credible.orfacts garned from search warrants which show where the police are going with the investigation. of course no one knows anything for certain but considering what has gone on with search warrants for murray and including references of diprovan in those warrants well knock me down with a feather if those "facts" dont seem slightly for sensible then blaming some roadie who wants big bucks for taking a stage down when the same crews prob take them down for many shows at the 02 for the reason for mjs death.

I think what is meant is moving the sets from the U.S. to London, then breaking them down and putting them back up again if other entertainment were to come in the spaces between Michael's performances.

Given the sloppiness of LAPD's "investigation" . . .in my opinion .. . . we may never see "proof." It's fair game here to speculate.

Thank you.

Victoria

Victoria with all due respect I am not calling anyone on this board crazy. I also am a big believer in the speculation theory. as you can see if you have read my posts in other threads. I do believe something horrible happened to Michael but I dont think it was because of anything like this. This is just my opinion . I have also been called out not by you but by other for expressing my own speculation. Do I think Michael was Murdered??? You damn well better believe it. I just don't know the fine details I suppose we will never know them all. I do believe that all will come to light sometime in the near future and those responsible will get their's. I do believe it goes deeper than Murray.

It doesnt MATTER you are in the NEW MILLENIUM and if you dont already have an ANSWER or PROOF why you confront someone else it makes you the bigger LIAR. Oh and by the way the PROOF is "There is NO 02 Concerts because MICHAEL JACKSON is DEAD and EVERYONE IS STILL GETTING PAID". ! ! ! is that PROOF ENOUGH or Do you need to WAIT until MICHAEL tell you what HAPPEN.

Well first of all Idont need you to tell me that Michael is dead I already know this and think about it daily. So you dont know anything I dont know.....And yes if you wait long enough Michael's body will tell us the story of what happend to him. So please dont act as though you have all the answers. You are alllowed to speculate as well as everyone else, but please dont get offended if someone does not agree with you...that is why it is call speculation.

I believe this all started in 2005 with the trail in Santa Maria. What did we figure out as an online fan community back then? We, Michael's army of love figured out the trial was about everything other than a child molestation case. We made a time line of facts and we tied Sony in as one who would gain the most if Michael went down. We said then, how Sony wanted to deplete Michael of his funds and force him into bankruptcy, we said they wanted their hands on the ATV Catalogue(all of it),not to mention the Neverland Ranch. There were all kinds of rumors(online and in the media) about Sony wanting to make Michael commit suicide or make him go crazy. We determined as a group, this was what the 2005 trial was mainly about. Now, if this is all or half true, my question to you is: Did Sony get their way?
NO, they did not. Do you think they were happy about that?
Let us not forget how Michael very publically while at a press conference calling out the top Gun at Sony( Tommy Mottola), he called him a racist in front of the world as camera's were flashing.
Sony needed a front man, someone elese to take the heat and public inquiries that would come along with taking down Michael Jackson. In walks Tom Sneddon and the grifter family that was PLANTED at Neverland from someone on the INSIDE.
All this time and effort to take down one man and it didn't work.
Remember the madness and reports swirling around about the FORCED auction of MJ'S STUFF? There were even reports that some items in the auction didnt have his approval to even been auctioned off. In other words, someone with great access to Neverland had been stealing and taking his shit without his compete knowlege. Whose name did we see attached to that drama? Dr. Tohme Tohme and Tom Barrack of Colony. Now Colony holds the deed to Neverland and they want it but like the Sony ATV Catalogue Michael aint parting ways with it.
The crooks got to figure out a way to get their hands on his goods.
A very vunerable person with an admitted past addiction to pain killers must've seemed alluring to them. The perfect Cover for their future crime, but it gets even better for them.
Another player, Randy Phillips of AEG.
In the mean time we get word of past employees who were fired coming back in, slowly, one by one.
The count down begins. They know whats to come.
AEG knew Michael was not going to do these shows. They knew it and they knew why. Of all the rehearsal's to tape, they would miracously tape the very last one before his death. They knew in death he would be worth far more just like his sister said in an interview.
So while these crooks plot to kill Michael Jackson and take over his Estate, he is being fed a toxic mix of perscription drugs by the perfect scapegoat. A Doctor with financial and moral issues. The Perfect fall guy.
In a taped Radio Interview with Rev. Jesse Jackson in 2005 around Easter Time, what did Michael say to us? He talked about "Conspiracy" being around him. This was not a stupid man. Just a vunerable one.

Wow, when I started my post, i had no idea of all the fighting in here. I had my screen up but could not complete my post initially. I had started out being the 4th or 5th post in this thread but 40 min past before i could come back to it, then i look and read all this fighting.

No Offense but if you are ONLY dealing with FACT you shouldnt even be on this BOARD there are NO FACTS here or NOWHERE ON THE INTERNET of ANYTHING that Happen to Michael Jackson, you need to hang around the CORONERS office or his MURDERERS for FACTS. From CNN, MSNBC, FOX, TMZ, STAR, INTERNET its ALL SPECULATION what you thought these sources had FACTS? ? ?

So you say there are no facts but say you need to hang around his "murderers". That is what we call a contradiction.

Would you quit all your FAKE pictures and post are just ugs damn SERIOUSLY, Color dont matter no more, higher INTELLIGENCE does. you dont make sense is this all you got coming in here not prepared. Michael Jackson is DEAD dont PLAY.

what has color got to do with anything???

the budget was 27 million. thats more than any other artists tour production ever.

People we have to realise Michael was not a vulnerable businessman, HE KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING. Michael wanted this comeback, Michael knew he was signing for 50. HE KNEW THAT!

It just seems all of a sudden now that Michael has passed, WE AS FANS are trying to put the blame on anyone and everyone for our loss and it is fucking sickening! Because the truth of the matter is WE JUST DO NOT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!!

AND at the end of the day, if it wasn't for AEG, these concerts would never have been organised!

Thankyou! I was beginning to think I was going crazy reading some of these threads.
elusive, I agree with you also.

Totally agree..

C'mon guys...

I dont like how AEG are handling around the "souvenir tickets".. But this theory is just too extreme.. AEG is a HUGE corporation.. and MJ is not a puppet beeing fooled like that

I believe this all started in 2005 with the trail in Santa Maria. What did we figure out as an online fan community back then? We, Michael's army of love figured out the trial was about everything other than a child molestation case. We made a time line of facts and we tied Sony in as one who would gain the most if Michael went down. We said then, how Sony wanted to deplete Michael of his funds and force him into bankruptcy, we said they wanted their hands on the ATV Catalogue(all of it),not to mention the Neverland Ranch. There were all kinds of rumors(online and in the media) about Sony wanting to make Michael commit suicide or make him go crazy. We determined as a group, this was what the 2005 trial was mainly about. Now, if this is all or half true, my question to you is: Did Sony get their way?
NO, they did not. Do you think they were happy about that?
Let us not forget how Michael very publically while at a press conference calling out the top Gun at Sony( Tommy Mottola), he called him a racist in front of the world as camera's were flashing.
Sony needed a front man, someone elese to take the heat and public inquiries that would come along with taking down Michael Jackson. In walks Tom Sneddon and the grifter family that was PLANTED at Neverland from someone on the INSIDE.
All this time and effort to take down one man and it didn't work.
Remember the madness and reports swirling around about the FORCED auction of MJ'S STUFF? There were even reports that some items in the auction didnt have his approval to even been auctioned off. In other words, someone with great access to Neverland had been stealing and taking his shit without his compete knowlege. Whose name did we see attached to that drama? Dr. Tohme Tohme and Tom Barrack of Colony. Now Colony holds the deed to Neverland and they want it but like the Sony ATV Catalogue Michael aint parting ways with it.
The crooks got to figure out a way to get their hands on his goods.
A very vunerable person with an admitted past addiction to pain killers must've seemed alluring to them. The perfect Cover for their future crime, but it gets even better for them.
Another player, Randy Phillips of AEG.
In the mean time we get word of past employees who were fired coming back in, slowly, one by one.
The count down begins. They know whats to come.
AEG knew Michael was not going to do these shows. They knew it and they knew why. Of all the rehearsal's to tape, they would miracously tape the very last one before his death. They knew in death he would be worth far more just like his sister said in an interview.
So while these crooks plot to kill Michael Jackson and take over his Estate, he is being fed a toxic mix of perscription drugs by the perfect scapegoat. A Doctor with financial and moral issues. The Perfect fall guy.
In a taped Radio Interview with Rev. Jesse Jackson in 2005 around Easter Time, what did Michael say to us? He talked about "Conspiracy" being around him. This was not a stupid man. Just a vunerable one.

Now this makes sense.

Back