Who stands to make the most money from MJ's death

Gaiaschild

Proud Member
Who stands to make the most money from Michael's death? To you that are better able to follow the complexity of finances, could you shed some light on this for me please.

I was hoping for more specific information, on who will benefit financially from his death ie sony and AEG and how much they will make? as well as what is debts are? I think he has 300 million debt, if that is true, but his sony catelogue is worth 4.5 billion, although the media report it as being worth 500 million and wonder what MJ value truly is?

It looks like it may take years to sort out and the family may not get any money until then when it is all sorted and I don't understand why that is. Katharine Jackson is on social security benefits which surprised me and relied on Michael financially.

The Michael Jackson estate will benefit the most.

SONY(Who worked against MJ 24/7 and djeated him out of 100s of millions in royaltires- this is why his albums were rarely recertfied)

AEG(partners with SONY in this plan)

Branca(The Fixer SONY double agent whom MJ fired and did not trust)

Rowe(If Katherine "dies")

I was hoping for more specific information, on who will benefit financially from his death ie sony and AEG and how much they will make? as well as what is debts are? I think he has 300 million debt, if that is true, but his sony catelogue is worth 4.5 billion, although the media report it as being worth 500 million and wonder what MJ value truly is?

It looks like it may take years to sort out and the family may not get any money until then when it is all sorted and I don't understand why that is. Katharine Jackson is on social security benefits which surprised me and relied on Michael financially.

Jackson was not "300 million is debt" this is another lie from the media. MJ had nearly paid of the loans from the three trusts he created. His share of S/ATV was worth more than 3 billion and MiJAC is worth over 500 million!

This does not include the other hidden assets such as Sony Pictures, Realestate and much more.

Who stands to make the most money from Michael's death? To you that are better able to follow the complexity of finances, could you shed some light on this for me please.

SONY(Who worked against MJ 24/7 and djeated him out of 100s of millions in royaltires- this is why his albums were rarely recertfied)

AEG(partners with SONY in this plan)

Branca(The Fixer SONY double agent whom MJ fired and did not trust)

Rowe(If Katherine "dies")

Jackson was not "300 million is debt" this is another lie from the media. MJ had nearly paid of the loans from the three trusts he created. His share of S/ATV was worth more than 3 billion and MiJAC is worth over 500 million!

This does not include the other hidden assets such as Sony Pictures, Realestate and much more.

SO True ! ! !

Right Now the EXECUTORS benefit ENTIRELY because NO ONE BUT THEM KNOW WHO

HE REALLY OWES (and dont forget alot of his DEBT is because the Accountanting Firm he

SUEd didnt PAY HIS BILLS) so no one BUT THE EXECUTORS know EXACTLY HOW MUCH

MONEY he has, they may reveal he has 400 million $$$ when he really has 900 Million and

they are the ONLY ones who know WHERE ALL OF MICHAEL JACKSON MONEY IS (Hidden

Assets) and they can reveal or hide what they want, its just AWFUL these two CHALATANS are

in CONTROL, they can bankrupt his ESTATE in FIVE YEARS and leave these 3 children

DESTITUTE, all they have to do is continue to conspire with creditors and pretend to pay them

and exhaust all his Funds, and head for the PROPERTY and CATALOGS, the FAKE WILL IS

WHAT MICHAEL's DEATH (MURDER) is ALL about the WILL is EVERYTHING, MICHAEL

JACKSON WOULD NOT BE DEAD IF ANYONE ELSE HAD A COPY OF HIS WILL.

Hemlock and Moth2aFlame, you two need to be part of the Investigative unit that officially bring down the murders. Damn! If I was rich, I would hire you to find the killers and bring them to justice! Straight up.

Or better yet, maybe you both can be on headlines news, cnn, foxnews or any other media outlet that has some fool on there talking nonsense about Michael and getting purposely away from the facts.

Your research and info would blow the lid right off!!!!!

Hemlock and Moth2aFlame, you two need to be part of the Investigative unit that officially bring down the murders. Damn! If I was rich, I would hire you to find the killers and bring them to justice! Straight up.

Or better yet, maybe you both can be on headlines news, cnn, foxnews or any other media outlet that has some fool on there talking nonsense about Michael and getting purposely away from the facts.

We're on IT ! ! Ive read your posts Moddie you're no Slacker on this Case yourself, Oprah will be looking for us when the Coroner makes his Final Report, wear something Red. But they left themselves so OBVIOUS they counted on everyone falling for the "Drug Addict" but I guess they didnt study FORENSICS enough, they should have been watching all those Real Crime Shows like Forensics, The FBI Files, The First 48 Hours, Most Evil, Autopsy, Scene of The Crime, ID or SNAPPED, I guess they thought everyone just watched CSI-Miami. We ALL are Witnessing a Murder and CoverUp being played out right before our EYES on a World STAGE and the only way they get away with it is The DEA, The Coroner and The Judge has been Paid Off too, thats the only way cause even Stevie Wonder can see what happened here. The Will naming these two as EXECUTORS is Why Michael Jackson is DEAD ! ! ! Check this out EXECUTORS = EXECUTORS aka EXECUTIONER; they are so ARROGANT I guess they thought everyone couldnt tell the Difference they think they are CLEVER but we are SMARTER. Some would call it Psychic I Dont, but God gets the Credit he reveals things to me and there are others too he has showed exactly what happen.

WEBSTER
Main Entry:ex·ec·u·tor
Pronunciation:\ig-ˈze-k(y)ə-tər or in sense 1 ˈek-sə-ˌkyü-\
Function:noun
Etymology:Middle English, from Anglo-French, from Latin exsecutor, from exsequi
Date:13th century
1 a: one who executes something obsolete : executioner
2 a: the person appointed by a testator to execute a will b: literary executor

Main Entry:ex·e·cute
Pronunciation:\ˈek-si-ˌkyüt\
Function:verb
Inflected Form(s):ex·e·cut·ed; ex·e·cut·ing
Etymology:Middle English, from Anglo-French executer, from execucion execution
Date:14th century
transitive verb
1 : to carry out fully : put completely into effect
2 : to do what is provided or required by
3 : to put to death especially in compliance with a legal sentence

Last edited:
Thanks for the info, I'd got some of it from the other threads too.

Is it true that these concerts, which would have been hugely successful and would have allowed Michael would have been able to be free of sony, I've heard a few people say that recently. That he would have control of the sony catelogue as he would be able to pay sony off whatever he owed and get 100% royalties and sony none.

His family are the ones who will receive the most money - and the most straight out profit. The only thing that makes me wonder is the connection between Tohme, Colony, and Jermaine - and Jermaine does appear to be pushing on Neverland.

SO True ! ! !

Right Now the EXECUTORS benefit ENTIRELY because NO ONE BUT THEM KNOW WHO

HE REALLY OWES (and dont forget alot of his DEBT is because the Accountanting Firm he

SUEd didnt PAY HIS BILLS) so no one BUT THE EXECUTORS know EXACTLY HOW MUCH

MONEY he has, they may reveal he has 400 million $$$ when he really has 900 Million and

they are the ONLY ones who know WHERE ALL OF MICHAEL JACKSON MONEY IS (Hidden

Assets) and they can reveal or hide what they want, its just AWFUL these two CHALATANS are

in CONTROL, they can bankrupt his ESTATE in FIVE YEARS and leave these 3 children

DESTITUTE, all they have to do is continue to conspire with creditors and pretend to pay them

and exhaust all his Funds, and head for the PROPERTY and CATALOGS, the FAKE WILL IS

WHAT MICHAEL's DEATH (MURDER) is ALL about the WILL is EVERYTHING, MICHAEL

JACKSON WOULD NOT BE DEAD IF ANYONE ELSE HAD A COPY OF HIS WILL.

McMillan, in an interview with CBS Thursday, estimated the Jackson estate was worth $2 billion, while the executors have estimated in court that its value is around $500 million.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Musi...ef=mpstoryview

Branca strikes again. I also heard the court was full of Lawyer observing this hearing.

Thank You for the complement. Unfortunately the media desperately wants to make everyone believe their lies. They would never allow me on the airwaves with my views. However Moth2aFlame if you can get on Oprah good luck!

How much is that sony catelogue worth? I've heard all sorts of figures. Thomas Mesereux says it was worth 4.5 billion! this is probably nearer the truth,and anyone know whether there is any truth is the rumour that michael had got himself in to the position of gaining complete control of this catelogue after the concerts? I've got a feeling this is true he was a financial genius after all? Remeber his sony speech where he said he had outwitted them!

To be honest, I don't think Michael even knew how much he was really worth little own his "EXECUTERS".

Just my thoughts.

The problem is, how much MJ's estate is worth depends on how you measure it. It's easy to add up cash assets and debts (so long as you know about all of them). But a lot of MJ's estate is made up of things that you can't really put a figure on.

Some of it is like art, or other collectibles, where they're worth what people will pay for them, but it can be hard to project how much that really is without actually putting it up for sale.

Other parts of it are even harder to put a value on. Take the Sony/ATV catalogue. How much is that worth? There's loads of problems with putting a figure on it. In some ways it's like art, it's unique. You can look at similar catalogues, but there's nothing identical to give you a value. If you have the figures, you know how much money it's brought in in the past, but how will that change in the future? It depends on the future of the music industry itself, the switch to digital online purchasing, etc. That's pretty hard to predict. Then, it also depends on the potential buyers - how many people and organizations could actually buy it and how much could they pay? How much money have they got in the current financial climate? If there aren't many willing and able buyers, the value is less than if there were many. It can drastically change from year to year.

Then, it also depends on what question you're trying to answer. Is the catalogue worth the potential sale value, or is it worth the $80 million (estimated) it generates every year? Which figure you use will depend on what you're trying to determine.

The point is, there isn't a simple answer, and there isn't a 'right' or 'wrong' estimate - it all depends on how you measure it and there are different valid ways of doing that.

His family are the ones who will receive the most money - and the most straight out profit. .

True
thats why they won't contest the will......cause when Katherine passes, she will directly hand the money over to her surving 8 kids.....
so its a 5% share each! not bad, hey

True
thats why they won't contest the will......cause when Katherine passes, she will directly hand the money over to her surving 8 kids.....
so its a 5% share each! not bad, hey

First I dont mean to offend so please dont take it that way, but I dont think you get whats happeining HERE, THE JACKSONS WILL NOT GET THE MOST AS LONG AS JOHN BRANCRA IS IN CONTROL, BECAUSE JOHN BRANCRA FROM THE DAY THE JUDGE AWARDED HIM OVER MICHAEL'S ESTATE HAS already moved over half of Michael's Money into hiding, so I dont know if you know that and playing DUMB or if you really dont understand what is happeining. JOHN BRANCRA WILL BANKRUPT THIS ESTATE IN LESS THAN 2 YEARS DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT MEANS WHEN THERE IS NO MORE WATER IN THE WELL? ? ? So ALL THESE LIES about the JACKSONS will GET EVERYTHING, WILL GET THE MOST, ARE GREEDY are JUST LIES, can you go and get a PENNY OF MICHAEL's Money TODAY unless JOhn Brancra give it to you, then neither can ANY JACKSONS and this goes for his PROPERTY as well they can do nothing let alone go on it, because JOHN BRANCRA OWNS IT FOR NOW. I hope if you really didnt understand this you do now.

AS a MATTER OF FACT if I was A Jackson I would be Hiring HITMEN. These people are the MOST CALM CELEBRITIY FAMILY I HAVE EVER SEEN.

First I dont mean to offend so please dont take it that way, but I dont think you get whats happeining HERE, THE JACKSONS WILL NOT GET THE MOST AS LONG AS JOHN BRANCRA IS IN CONTROL, BECAUSE JOHN BRANCRA FROM THE DAY THE JUDGE AWARDED HIM OVER MICHAEL'S ESTATE HAS already moved over half of Michael's Money into hiding, so I dont know if you know that and playing DUMB or if you really dont understand what is happeining.
I don't mean to offend here either but I don't think anyone knows that, including you.

How do you 'know' that John Branca has moved over half of MJ's money into hiding? What are you basing that on?

I'd say it's unlikely (to say the least), based on the fact that the judge oversees all major transactions involving the estate, that attempting to do what you suggest he's doing would leave a glaringly obvious trail, and that he could and would be prosecuted for doing it.

I don't mean to offend here either but I don't think anyone knows that, including you.

How do you 'know' that John Branca has moved over half of MJ's money into hiding? What are you basing that on?

I'd say it's unlikely (to say the least), based on the fact that the judge oversees all major transactions involving the estate, that attempting to do what you suggest he's doing would leave a glaringly obvious trail, and that he could and would be prosecuted for doing it.

I understand what you are saying, But you have to understand NO ONE KNOWS how much MONEY MIchael Had or WHERE IT ALL was not even the Judge, the Judge has to go on papers John submits to him, the Judge is not the Executor this is why GOOD Executors get PAID every year off the Estate because of the work they do or in John's case work he as already done, no one knows ALL Michael Jackson BUSINESS and HAS his SIGNATURE on FILE but John Brancra now wheter anyone wants to argue that or not or like it or not John doesnt mind PROVING what he got and what he is going to do with it, you hit my name and everything I post is happening and you keep the rest because its gonna happen unless he is stopped or dies. But just say I went into one of your Relatives house in a Foreign Country because you hired me to because you where to afraid to go, its a hostile environment with many murders accurring right on the street, but you know your relative has money and valuables hid in that house that only you and he knew where it is, I go and bring back 100million but I found 800million, I just robbed you of 700million dollars and you are non the wiser. You cannot stop this train wreck its in full motion too much is riding on it. I know what I am talking about.

Last edited:
The simple point I'd make, Moth2aFlame, is that just because you can't know whether someone is doing something bad doesn't mean they are doing something bad.

I mean, take your example:

But just say I went into one of your Relatives house in a Foreign Country because you hired me to because you where to afraid to go, its a hostile environment with many murders accurring right on the street, but you know your relative has money and valuables hid in that house that only you and he knew where it is, I go and bring back 100million but I found 800million, I just robbed you of 700million dollars and you are non the wiser.

And what if you really only found 100 million? Should everyone just assume you robbed me of 700 million because you could, theoretically, have found more and stolen it? Of course not.

It is theoretically possible for Branca to abuse his position of executor, but that doesn't mean he will. On top of that, there are limits to any such abuse - Branca might know more about MJ's finances than other individuals, but there probably isn't much, if anything, that only he knows about. The activity required to steal assets would be noticeable - with the amount of scrutiny on MJ's estate, there's no way he'd get away with it.

Additionally, he'd be wide open to legal action if he mismanaged the trust in his position of trustee. So, e.g., if he undervalued the Sony/ATV catalogue and sold it direct to a single party, he'd be sued before you could blink.

We don't have the details of the trust, so we don't know what other conditions and stipulations there might be in that, but on balance, I don't think there's any real reason to think Branca is stealing or planning to steal from the estate. He'd not only have to be a morally bankrupt felon to do that, he'd have to be an idiot as well, and I don't think there's anything in his history to suggest that's the case.

I hope his kids will benefit the most.

They will have to get whatever they can now, with what happened yesterday proves to me even more the WILL IS FAKE and FRAUDULENT, but John will continue to prove his motives.

The simple point I'd make, Moth2aFlame, is that just because you can't know whether someone is doing something bad doesn't mean they are doing something bad.

I mean, take your example:

And what if you really only found 100 million? Should everyone just assume you robbed me of 700 million because you could, theoretically, have found more and stolen it? Of course not.

It is theoretically possible for Branca to abuse his position of executor, but that doesn't mean he will. On top of that, there are limits to any such abuse - Branca might know more about MJ's finances than other individuals, but there probably isn't much, if anything, that only he knows about. The activity required to steal assets would be noticeable - with the amount of scrutiny on MJ's estate, there's no way he'd get away with it.

Additionally, he'd be wide open to legal action if he mismanaged the trust in his position of trustee. So, e.g., if he undervalued the Sony/ATV catalogue and sold it direct to a single party, he'd be sued before you could blink.

We don't have the details of the trust, so we don't know what other conditions and stipulations there might be in that, but on balance, I don't think there's any real reason to think Branca is stealing or planning to steal from the estate. He'd not only have to be a morally bankrupt felon to do that, he'd have to be an idiot as well, and I don't think there's anything in his history to suggest that's the case.

You act like calling him a Morally Bankrupt Felon is something big as well as Idiot which I agree, but it dont get no worst than a MURDERER everything else you call a Murderer is childs play. How is he going to be open to Legal Action of Mismanagement when he is the holder of not only the Will but whats in the TRUST, did you not read my reply to you up top, all documents given (being submitted in Court) John is Producing he can add or delete whatever he wants but since the ENTIRE WILL IS FAKE and PRODUCE soley by John Boy he can DO WHATEVER he wants they have wiped out all Micharel's Business Papers it took them years and alot of people doing their evil bidding but they did it no one else has EVEN A COPY OF ANYTHING, if it wouldnt for GOD this would be a PERFECT MURDER and CLASSY ONE at that, an act of GOD or John Dies is the only way to stop this train wreck cause it on the tracks and its full steam ahead, I mean you cant miss what you dont have or knew you ever had, so you are right its theorectically for Brancra to abuse his posititon, but its not going to be abuse its all BUSINESS now, it was abuse when Michael was DYING. Like I said just put my post on your Refrigerator John want disappoint me he hasnt as a matter of fact his nervous enerygy is driving him even harder and colder now. The Proof is in The Pudding.

I just HOPE Katherine Jackson will put the BRAKES on this TRAINWRECK and CONTEST THE WILL and all this will come out in that Trial, she is going to have to go for Everything and drag them into COURT. Trust me they FEAR Katherine Jackson CONTESTING THIS WILL THE MOST! ! !

Last edited:
I don't really trust the will because Michael fired all those people in 2002, dilelio branca and mcclain and he must have made another will.

One reason for firing frank dilileo is that he suspected him of feeding untrue stories to the media about him.

I saw a documentary on Tito Jacksonwhen he moved to devon UK and they had a friend business person whose job it was to protect them from the media knowing anything about the moveso they could have some peace and quiet, but the friend business man was on the sneak to the media. So it was only a day before the media found out where they were. I felt so bad for them that they have to live their lives like this and if it was like this Tito, goodness only knows what it was like for Michael. A million times worse I would imagine. He had no privacy whatsoever he couldn't do anything at all without the whole world knowing about it. His circle would sell out on him for money all the time, he couldn't trust anyone.

I don't really trust the will because Michael fired all those people in 2002, dilelio branca and mcclain and he must have made another will.
I mentioned this elsewhere, but I really don't think that's likely.

If there's a newer will, where is it? Why hasn't whoever has it come forward?

Replacing Branca, etc., as executors would also require replacing them as trustees, or a new trust. Why doesn't that appear to have happened?

A new will would have had new executors. Who? It seems unlikely MJ would have appointed them as executors without checking they were willing to do it - so where are they?

Even if, for some reason, MJ didn't tell the new executors about the new will, it would still have to have been witnessed by people, presumably other than the existing executors. Where are those people?

It doesn't seem possible that a new will could have been suppressed by anyone with a motive to do so, given that it would have been out of their hands and they may well not even have been aware of its existence.

It seems rather more likely that this is a genuine will and while MJ stopped working with Branca, etc., on a day-to-day basis he still felt they were the most suitable people to fulfill this role.

I mentioned this elsewhere, but I really don't think that's likely.

If there's a newer will, where is it? Why hasn't whoever has it come forward?

Replacing Branca, etc., as executors would also require replacing them as trustees, or a new trust. Why doesn't that appear to have happened?

A new will would have had new executors. Who? It seems unlikely MJ would have appointed them as executors without checking they were willing to do it - so where are they?

Even if, for some reason, MJ didn't tell the new executors about the new will, it would still have to have been witnessed by people, presumably other than the existing executors. Where are those people?

It doesn't seem possible that a new will could have been suppressed by anyone with a motive to do so, given that it would have been out of their hands and they may well not even have been aware of its existence.

It seems rather more likely that this is a genuine will and while MJ stopped working with Branca, etc., on a day-to-day basis he still felt they were the most suitable people to fulfill this role.

So you think since Michael Loved John and Diana Ross so much that after she got caught driving around drunk in Arizona that he would still leave his children in her vehicle and care, I dont believe Michael Jackson EVER had Diana Ross in his WILL, that was a draw on time used by these FAKE WILL Producer to Associate. John was with Michael from 80s until 2006 when he was fired I would say John had all of Michael's Will up until 2006 when Michael move to Brahran, so its not UNLIKELY John was in possession of ALL and any new Will of any year from the 80s until 2006 and maybe thats why they cant come forth JOHN has them all, and a new Will can SURPASS anyone when Lawyers are working together. Its a known fact Lawyers everywhere are buddies drink after work and have dinner together no matter how they fight each other in court all Crooks stick together. So the question is and I know plenty people know WHO WAS MICHAEL's ATTORNEY after he fired John Brancra in 2006???

So you think since Michael Loved John and Diana Ross so much that after she got caught driving around drunk in Arizona that he would still leave his children in her vehicle and care, I dont believe Michael Jackson EVER had Diana Ross in his WILL, that was a draw on time used by these FAKE WILL Producer to Associate.
Honestly? I think it's a heck of a lot more likely that MJ named Diana Ross as backup guardian in his will than it is that someone faking a will thought "Hey, I'll put Diana Ross in here!"

John was with Michael from 80s until 2006 when he was fired I would say John had all of Michael's Will up until 2006 when Michael move to Brahran, so its not UNLIKELY John was in possession of ALL and any new Will of any year from the 80s until 2006 and maybe thats why they cant come forth JOHN has them all
That doesn't make sense. If MJ created a new will replacing Branca because he didn't trust Branca he'd hardly entrust it to Branca.

Honestly? I think it's a heck of a lot more likely that MJ named Diana Ross as backup guardian in his will than it is that someone faking a will thought "Hey, I'll put Diana Ross in here!"

That doesn't make sense. If MJ created a new will replacing Branca because he didn't trust Branca he'd hardly entrust it to Branca.

I dont understand what you are saying; but you are right MICHAEL JACKSON DIDNT TRUST JOHN BRANCRA then why would he TRUST him now? and yes I believe Michael did another Will Removing Branca because of MisTrust and this inferiated John and he got even alright, John been a busy man for the last few years but he had alot of help with Sony.

I believe 100% Michael Jackson in his REAL WILL left EVERYTHING to no one but Joseph and Katherine Jackson.

Katherine Jackson needs to CONTEST THIS WILL and you will see how roaches run when the LIGHTS come on.

I believe 100% Michael Jackson in his REAL WILL left EVERYTHING to no one but Joseph and Katherine Jackson.
Unless he was getting extraordinarily bad advice, that's not at all likely. In California, leaving everything to a trust is the right thing to do in many circumstances - as well as ensuring privacy, it allows you to retain some degree of control over your assets via the trust's conditions, it avoids some potentially huge estate taxes (especially down the line) saving your heirs a lot of money (in MJ's case, millions), and it gives protection from lawsuits against your heirs (generally speaking, if the assets are in trust, a lawsuit against a beneficiary of the trust can't claim assets from the trust itself).

It would be suspicious if the will didn't leave everything to a trust.

On top of that, Joe and Katherine Jackson filed for bankruptcy in 1999 didn't they? Would MJ have really left his whole estate to them to manage?

Interesting to read Aengil's and Moth2aflame's posts. Both raise good points. I know what you mean Aengil about why wouldn't people come forward if they were involved in a more recent will for Michael. What if these people were the same ones working on the 2002 will and Michael still used them but they didn't like what he had come up with in his more recent will? So trashed it and used the older 2002 will? I'm not saying that is definitely what I believe, its just one of the many theories that could be...

............... So the question is and I know plenty people know WHO WAS MICHAEL's ATTORNEY after he fired John Brancra in 2006???

Interesting to read Aengil's and Moth2aflame's posts. Both raise good points. I know what you mean Aengil about why wouldn't people come forward if they were involved in a more recent will for Michael. What if these people were the same ones working on the 2002 will and Michael still used them but they didn't like what he had come up with in his more recent will? So trashed it and used the older 2002 will? I'm not saying that is definitely what I believe, its just one of the many theories that could be...

Thats what Im saying John Brancra has had Everything he needed all along. Really this is not that complicated anymore as a matter of fact its getting clearer and clearer. NO ONE in this WORLD has ANY of MICHAEL JACKSON's BUSINESS PAPERS but John Branca, the Laws of Physics say this is a Lie, so then WHY are they HID. Really they are giving this to us in our LAP.

About this current 2002 "Will", I believe it is fraudulent. Since first learning of the "will" I always felt Michael would have a more recent one than one that is 7 years old. That alone doesn't sit well with me at all. Many wealthy people update and make changes to their will after every major family fight or bad business deal and if thats the case wouldn't MJ at least redo his "will" every year or two? Just asking.....

My theory is simple: As most of you know, I believe Michael was murdered. I also believe what Latoya said about the people around him, manipulating & isolating and forcing drugs on him in an attemp to take over his assests and business affairs.
While puprosely drugging him, I believe he either gave them the location of where to find the new more current "Will" and after locating it, they destroyed it OR someone in the house who was close to MJ and knew where this important document could be found; told the crooks where to get it. Why would someone in the house do that to MJ? Because most majority of the time, when a major public figure goes down, it's usually an inside job involving layers of different characters to make it all work.
This was years in the planning and could not be executed without Branca and McClain being involved in the murder of Michael Jackson.

Back