Friedman: Almost no Jackson news are true (posted with permission from mods)

Linda74

Proud Member
LAPD Source: Almost No Jackson News True

Sunday, July 26, 2009
Music / By Roger Friedman
Tags:
Michael Jackson

All the reports we’ve read and heard about Michael Jackson’s death, so far: untrue.
So says a very high-up source in the Los Angeles Police Department. According to the source, “nearly everything you’ve read so far about how Michael Jackson died or what’s going on now is fiction. You’ll notice we haven’t said one word so far officially.”
Included, they say, in the misinformation out there are the allegations of misappropriation of funds for the Jackson memorial at the Staples Center—the $1.4 million that the whole event may have cost and a charge that thousands of dollars were spent on sandwiches for LAPD cops.
So wait and see—eventually it will come out. Frankly, the importing of sandwiches does sound a little far-fetched. The event was over well before lunchtime!

Wow. Sounds like the truth, almost everything is made up by the media.

Hmm that's interesting. I wonder when will they say something officially, then?

was the $90K AEG forked over to the LAPD was it fact or fiction? I dunno, but the mayor has addressed this issue publicly here in Los Angeles.

was the $90K AEG forked over to the LAPD was it fact or fiction? I dunno, but the mayor has addressed this issue publicly here in Los Angeles.

TMZ had it as fact and what I found amusing is AEG seemed to have expedited their promise of the donation after TMZ and MJJC posted about it. -_-

We never know who may be lurking on the board, although over time they are becoming more obvious.......-_-

So you mean the News of the World and The Sun aren't reliable sources!?!?!?

Of course RF wants to say this... now. In that no one is paying attention to him and he feels left out. The person who has been used by some of the same people to put out the stories he used to put out on 411... uh huh...

oh is that right Mr F? So shall i stop listening to them and follow you only instead?

he's only as good as his sources....so that now mj has passed, those that used to talk to him have nothing to say b/c he's not here anymoire....

tmz is the most reliable at this point. sorry stupid rf, but if no one is a suspect, what's up w/ the raids?

For some reason I think a whole different angle is gonna be revealed in this situation.....

I'm sorry I'm with RF on this one. He has a point.

Just for the simple fact that as Thomas Mesereau has said on the DVD "The Untold Story of Neverland", the media DO NOT tell us the truth, they use soundbites, short clips and small pieces of information to make up a story. The media DO NOT tell us the news, they simply try and boost their RATINGS.

For some reason I think a whole different angle is gonna be revealed in this situation.....
The fact that they are withholding the autopsy results at the same time as the district attorney's office is stepping up its role in the investigation suggests that they have found something significant, and they aren't ready to let us know what that is. At the same time, I'm not convinced that RF knows either.

I'm sorry I'm with RF on this one. He has a point.

Just for the simple fact that as Thomas Mesereau has said on the DVD "The Untold Story of Neverland", the media DO NOT tell us the truth, they use soundbites, short clips and small pieces of information to make up a story. The media DO NOT tell us the news, they simply try and boost their RATINGS.
Yes, but RF is a part of that same media, thus an oxymoron.

Or just a moron.

RF obviously suffering another "notice-me" attack.

As much as im weary of the LAPD I think they are joining the dots first, then getting ready to pounce, and not just on Murray. At least thats what I hope.

True, but RF is entitled to his own opinion just like the rest of the media. I happen to agree with his opinion.

I don't.

But then I never did. I mean, anyone with common sense can discern that not everything being written right now is true. But almost 'none'? I think he needs to be more specific or shut the hell up.

I try and avoid most of these reports because nothing is offical and it just driving me more mad.

Theres a complete over-saturation of half truths, ex-associates speaking, commentators speculating and family members weighing in.

Its one big confusing mess.

The only official line that we can possibly follow is the investigation. But even that may not lead to any kind of truth being revealed. Answers wont come overnight, and I feel that it will be a long long time before any kind of consistency is found that explains why we lost such a special person :(

True, but RF is entitled to his own opinion just like the rest of the media. I happen to agree with his opinion.
well incorrect in this aspect b/c he's not saying things as his opinion, he stated them as facts

he's been wrong multiple times andhe's been right multiple times. tmz has a better trackrecord than friedfuck so ima go w/ them for teh time being

well incorrect in this aspect b/c he's not saying things as his opinion, he stated them as facts

he's been wrong multiple times andhe's been right multiple times. tmz has a better trackrecord than friedfuck so ima go w/ them for teh time being

Roger Friedman is an asshole, no doubt. However, no one can't deny that he is definitely more reliable that other medias.

Ps: I beleive him. In past 2 weeks I have read so many disgusting and stupid articles, that i would probaly be banned if I would even consider the option to post them here. 99% of what we read is false.

Well, at the end of the day it's just my opinion...

and what has tmz put out? they said from the beginning murray was under investigation. then they said when he was cooperating and then stated when he stopped cooperating.

the whole tim eu have murray's lawyer saying he's working w/ lapd then he jumps and goes to lv. then his houston office is raided. then his lv house and office raided.

u got two employees sayin gconflicting things, u got shady behaviour going on by aeg, and now u have a dead mega celeb and everyone is smelling blood. they want someone to go down.

I think a lot of what Friedman has been saying over the past few years has come from Joe Jackson. The financial situation, the drugs, being alienated from his family. I think Michael was always under pressure from Joe to tour with the brothers and maybe that is why he tried to avoid too much time with Joe. He loved and forgave him, but I am not sure he was that close to him.

Does this shocking revelation include Ms. Friedman's reports?

I think a lot of what Friedman has been saying over the past few years has come from Joe Jackson. The financial situation, the drugs, being alienated from his family. I think Michael was always under pressure from Joe to tour with the brothers and maybe that is why he tried to avoid too much time with Joe. He loved and forgave him, but I am not sure he was that close to him.

What benefit would it be to Joe Jackson to leak information that his son is broke?

No. That mess came from someone else.

o please nothing this big is a secret. too many people running around and so many willing to pay them for information. we don't live in utopia, folks. this is it.

TMZ and Harvey Levine can go to hell. They are no more reliable with their "information" than their mother, FOX NEWS! TMZ is tabloid just like the rest of them. Truth is, sometimes, these tabs DO get some truth to report. But that "sometimes" is about 10% of the time. They feed us with sensationalized trash the remaining 90% of the time. So I don't see where any of them are better than others. They are all feeding out of the same cess poll.

We have heard so much trash about Michael ever since he died. And the common thread between all that we are hearing is that MICHAEL WAS A DRUG ADDICT. That is what they want the public to believe and that is what they will be writing in articles about Michael for years and years to come. Whether it is true or not! No matter what the LAPD finally says.

So I really don't care what they are saying now. What I want is to hear what the LAPD and Coroner OFFICIALLY SAYS TO THE PUBLIC. Then I will decide how much of that I want to believe.

Why should I believe the media just because they say Michael was a drug addict? What? Do I now have proof just because they said so? Cheryl Lee said Michael was fine. A host of friends who were in his world said they never seen him on drugs. What? Can we not believe them? We got to believe the media over people who really knew him just because the media says so? Jamie Lee Curtis admitted to having an addiction to pain killers too back in the day, but she hasn't spent the last years of her life being called a drug addict. Why should Michael be called a drug addict just because he admitted to having an addiction years ago? After all the trash that the media has thrown at Michael all these years, why should I not give Michael the benefit of a doubt?

Back