Dr Murray was MJ's doctor as well as JB's.omgggggggggggggggggggggg

michael4eva

Proud Member
omg omg ...i have done alot of posts on mj and jb and their connection but this has shockeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed me....i am still in a state of disbelief..i know alot of things not reported about jb in his personal life but this made my eyes pops out .this is going deeeeeeeeeeeep folks

A lot of articles today about Dr Conrad Murray who was also James Brown's physician:

http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/publish/article_272627244.shtml

Dr. Conrad Murray - Michael Jackson Doctor and the Godfather of Soul James Brown

By Graeme Massie
Aug 3, 2009

Michael Jackson's doctor (Dr. Conrad Murray) was also the physician to the late Godfather of Soul James Brown, according to reports. Dr. Conrad Murray is at the heart of the probe into the June death of the King of Pop from cardiac arrest. Murray is allegedly among a group of 'feel good' physicians to work for high-profile celebrities in the 1990s, the New York Post claims.

"James Brown and Michael Jackson were inseparable and they used the same 'safe doctors' - doctors who would get them anything they wanted," Brown's longtime producer and assistant Jacque Hollander told The Post. "If James Brown wanted drugs, he knew he could get them from these safe doctors in Dallas, Houston, Las Vegas and Los Angeles."

Brown died from heart failure in 2006, but was reportedly battling an addiction to painkillers at the time. Hollander claims that Brown's wife Adrienne was a patient of Murray's when she died in mysterious circumstances. Police reports state that she died two days after receiving liposuction from an unlicensed spa, not connected with Murray.

Authorities investigating Jackson's death have already raided Murray's Houston offices and his luxurious home in Las Vegas. He has reportedly told them that he injected Jackson with the powerful sedative Propofol on the day of the star's death.

My sentiments exactly. Why the hell hasn't someone arrested this man already????

wow...now james brown was taking drugs? does every celebrity who dies take drugs now? bloody hell. this is B***SHIT!!!

wow...now james brown was taking drugs? does every celebrity who dies take drugs now? bloody hell. this is B***SHIT!!!
I don't know about pain killers, but James got on PCP in the 1980s. But that's a street drug.

how legit nationalledger.com?
From the site:

Do you follow pop culture closely? Do you have an opinion or a report you would like to have published?

The National Ledger extends an invitation for your submission on any pop culture issue.

If you follow television, movies, music, celebrities, reality TV, or Fashion and Lifestyle issues closely and have an opinion or an analysis or just topical information you would like to report and want your voice heard we will consider your submission.
Hmm...:lol:

I don't think NYPOST is not legit either they also said Janet had the document of her brother estate. I wonder TMZ will confirm about Dr. Murray was James Brown doctor as well.

so u would take the word of TMZ over the NY Post?????

OOOOOkay. If you like it i love it. -_-

The phrase "reliable news source" is relative these days honestly. We all know that, or at least we should. So I guess we should all wait for a "reliable news source" to either confirm or deny.

faaaarrrrrrrrrrrk.........this goes so much deeper than any of us ever realised I think.

Id be happy to torture the truth out of murray. someone lemme at him!

This is just unbelievable. This Murray guy has GOT to be taken down. He has killed 2 of the most famous singers to ever grace this planet...James Brown, Michael Jackson. God knows who is next. He cannot get away with this. He may of thought he was lucky not to get caught in the James Brown situation but Dear God dont let him get away with killing Michael.

Wow...What a startling coincidence. :mello: And both men died on the 25th.

Brown died from heart failure in 2006, but was reportedly battling an addiction to painkillers at the time. Hollander claims that Brown's wife Adrienne was a patient of Murray's when she died in mysterious circumstances. Police reports state that she died two days after receiving liposuction from an unlicensed spa, not connected with Murray.

I know it says the spa was not connected to Murray but still. Another mystery, eh? :ermm:

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!............

Wow...What a startling coincidence. :mello: And both men died on the 25th.

I know it says the spa was not connected to Murray but still. Another mystery, eh? :ermm:

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!............
Wow. Does this guy have like a history of making everyone sick or something. :mello:

Well i am amore suspicious of murray being a doctor to james brown's wife who died through plastic surgery which was suspicious..But unless murray looked completely innocent at that time, why would james brown then use him as his own doctor?

Sadly there is alot people don't knw about james brown's personal life and addictions in his later years and i don't think it is right to go into it but he had problems.When michael said stars like jackie wilson, james brown died broke..he wasn't kidding..in james brown's case he was never used by his record company because he was in control of it ! it was his own at the end, james brown enterprises...but in terms of touring, well that is different...michael said ''In ebony interview..he didn't want to end up dying like james brown and touring the way he did..not resting to see all the good work he did.''
James brown had to continue touring to have money for his addictions and michael knew this when he said it in ebony interview..maybe he knew of his addictions too? But anyway, james had addictions other than precsiprtion drugs and i don't think this soley killed him..but it may have contributed if he was connected to dr murray...maybe james brown recommended dr murray to him? eeerie...this is awful

Back