The FBI & DEA should be Investigating who is Selling Michael's Private Home Videos, The Stolen Ones

Moth2aFlame

Proud Member
The FBI & DEA should be Investigating who is Selling Michael's Private Home Videos, The Stolen Ones

Its no Mystery these FOOLS that Murdered Michael Jackson and Forged His Will and Stole his Private Papers and EVERYTHING that La Toya said they STOLE are in Possession of his PRIVATE HOME VIDEOS. John Brancra and McClain want to STOP BOOTLEGGING of Michael's Merchandise but its alright for them to sell and allow their Thieves and Murderers to sell Michael Private Collections of Home Videos, this is a DAMN Shame they have Made us Witness to their CRIME. They are selling his HOME VIDEOS TO SPlaSh, Nancy Grace and who ever is BUYING these PEOPLE KNOW THESE DAMN VIDEOS ARE PART OF A CRIME SCENE. Boy oh Boy its gonna come back to some folks in ways they never believed and I am sending everyone of their families "CONGRADULATIONS CARD" when they get it.

Last edited:
Re: The FBI & DEA should be Investigating who is Selling Michael's Private Home Videos, The Stolen O

I know that the photos of the kids interacting with their daddy were uploaded by Nancy Malnik on her official facebook (!!!). She said that one of her many friends on facebook stole the pictures and sold them to the media. She also were gutted about this and couldnt believe that one of her friends would do this. Seriously.. Im gonna spare my words.. but c'mon .. what did she really think? Uploading private -never-seen-pictures- of Michael and his kids on her facebook of all places just days after he passed away? This was bound to happen.

Re: The FBI & DEA should be Investigating who is Selling Michael's Private Home Videos, The Stolen O

A whole bunch of people since Michael's death decided to cease the opportunity and sell the most private moments of MJ's life. They did'nt dare try it while he was alive, but ever since he passed, I suppose all bets are now off and people feel no loyalty towards someone who is no longer with us.

It would'nt surprise me if other private footage was released!

I hate how some were saying these PRIVATE HOME VIDEOS which were never intended to be seen by the public are actually staged. How can they be staged if they were private??

^ that's just ignorance and desperately wanting to make it what it's not. Shame on them really.

STAGED?? Yeah and Gizzly Adams had a beard!

Suspects: Vaccaro, Christian Robinson, Mark Shaffel

nope grace rwamba and nancy malnik

and y would the dea get involved in videos? lol

They say it's staged because Michael had the kids wearing microphones.
I'd do the same if I could afford all that special video crap.
Little kids speak so quietly. Hell, half the time you can't hear Michael and he knows to speak up!!

It's times like these when peoples true colors and intentions show and some people just don't have a problem selling their soul to the devil.....blah.....

Yeah, Firpo is always trying to convince the public that Michael was a practicing JW and that he wanted his children to be raised in the JW faith. When Gloria Allred tried to claim that the video was staged, Firpo tore a hole into her and said the videos were PRIVATE and not meant to be for the public, and I agreed with him. Until he went on about birthday parties and claims that Michael was EDUCATING his kids about birthdays so that later he could tell them about how PAGAN origins of celebrating birthdays. Well, I am sorry, but this doesn't make any sense to me at all. If your religion is against celebrating birthdays, why would you celebrate them with your kids just to "educate" them on the subject only to tell them later, "oh, I just want you to know that all those years I celebrated your birthday when you were a kids, well, I was wrong, that is a bad thing to do. Celebrating birthdays or pagan".

Truth is Michael celebrated his children's birthdays because he wanted them to have a normal, happy, childhood. Michael accepted huge birthday cakes from his fans at his concerts and stuff. He also decorated his home for Christmas numerous times.

I think Firpo really cares about Michael, but I wish he would just shut up about Michael's religious beliefs and stop trying to convince the public that he was something that Firpo wants him to be. Michael loved God, period. And I dont' think he was as staunch JW as some people want to believe he was. He simply loved God. He kept of picture of Jesus over his bed. He had the love of God in his heart and it showed in his concern for the needy children of the world, his giving heart and his love for his fans and people, even people who didn't care about him. He was generous to a fault. He tried good in everybody. He wanted to heal the world of its troubles. Now he is gone.

Little kids speak so quietly. Hell, half the time you can't hear Michael and he knows to speak up!!

that's right! Sometimes I wished Michael could have worn microphones too!:)

Do you actually know what the DEA is? :p

Do you actually know what the DEA is? :p

It's the drug enforcement administration. they deal with drug laws, drug problems, and more.

Michael had them mic'ed up as he wanted to record these moments in there best quality so he could look back on them in future _ and yep i would do the same if i had the cash as i would really want to hear and see everything

I dont think the FBI will get involved as there will problally be too many suspects and controversy as anyone around mike could have had access to these and as we all know there was too many snakes around him

Michael had them mic'ed up as he wanted to record these moments in there best quality so he could look back on them in future _ and yep i would do the same if i had the cash as i would really want to hear and see everything

I dont think the FBI will get involved as there will problally be too many suspects and controversy as anyone around mike could have had access to these and as we all know there was too many snakes around him

This is what the FBI does and they already are involved The DEA.

firpo carr is another meida whor e whos come out form under his rock. all these names coming back after 03-05 urghhh

nope grace rwamba and nancy malnik

and y would the dea get involved in videos? lol

I can't remember who Nancy Malnik is? Second time I've seen her name in this section.

I love these dumb people saying it was forced and staged because the kids are mic'ed up in some of those home videos...besides the fact that kids are often quiet and he had money to make better home videos than a regular joe, hello how cool is it to a kid to have a mic!?!?! So cool, so it was also probably very fun for them to feel all high tech with their mics.

nancy malnik is married to al. when all those mj and the kids pics leaked out. it was her and grace that did that.

firpo carr is another meida whor e whos come out form under his rock. all these names coming back after 03-05 urghhh

And acting like they are damn experts on all things MJ.....sickening!

As for the videos, we should all know by now that everything pure that has any relation to Michael jackson gets disected and scrutinized to death! The videos are what they are.....Michael jackson was a good father to those kids and he did a damn good job of raising them!

I wouldn't be surprised if the missing CCTV tapes are with Sony now.
The LAPD should absolutely have demanded these tapes,and once they were reported missing,to investigate HOW and WHY they went missing.
This loss is evidence or at least serious indication of conspiracy.

I wouldn't be surprised if the missing CCTV tapes are with Sony now.
The LAPD should absolutely have demanded these tapes,and once they were reported missing,to investigate HOW and WHY they went missing.
This loss is evidence or at least serious indication of conspiracy.
This problem is the police. -_-

Well, the family entered the house before the police. -_-

The police had a duty to prohibit the entry of any person in the house. :doh: If the family says from the outset that it was murder, they knew they could not enter the house before the police, but they entered. -_- :smilerolleyes:

I really see how this is a serious investigation. :ph34r: -_-

:timer:

If Murray tried to cover up his traces he would also NOT want any cameras recording him while doing so.

If Murray tried to cover up his traces he would also NOT want any cameras recording him while doing so.

You really believe that is a serious investigation? :scratch:

Well, if the family wanted, they would be suing the Murray too. But.......... :ph34r:

Look at what is happening.... :sleep:

:timer:

Back