"Billie jean is waiting" Henry Gorman.....wow

See I don't get this song for one reason... Why would Billie Jean be waiting for MJ in heaven? Is she dead? If so, Billie Jean wasn't his lover so why would he be excited to see her?

Other than that, this song is absolutely heartbreakingly beautiful

See I don't get this song for one reason... Why would Billie Jean be waiting for MJ in heaven? Is she dead? If so, Billie Jean wasn't his lover so why would he be excited to see her?

Other than that, this song is absolutely heartbreakingly beautiful

LOL I did question that too!! I just tried to over look it because I liked it so much =] haha

"dont be sad now, don't be feeling blue..."

That is so hard to do though, my heart feels so heavy right now.

Ps. On the record, i would like to give Gloria Allred a good backhand across her face! I just saw her talking crap about MJ's parenting skills...yet again.

wow thank you. Sung from the heart and dedicated out of your love for Michael. :)

I do wonder to myself why I called myself Billie_Jean in user name............as BJ was written for a woman who pestered MJ! :(

I guess I chose that name on here MJJ community as the song and dance itself is so amazing! :)
And yes just as I was dubbed a ''God Botherer'' SO am I an MJ follower! :yes:

It's a strange thought that we might meet in heaven those whom we had probs with here on earth............but heaven has no room for anything but LOVE and never ending peace....................I hope?!:agree:

Also I want to add that your song is now in my head, and it reminds me of another song!!! Having some musical talent myself as I play the flute, and my late mum was a music teacher........( humble comment lol not boasting)...........I would like to ask you, was it written in the key of E?
It reminds me of ''One more night'' by Phil Collins! :doh:

Great tribute! thanks! :)

Back