help needed...

MJJ2theMAX

Proud Member
hey i'm sorry if this is in the wrong section mods, please move if so

I emailed someone from The Mirror (uk tabloid) about their article about Uri's TV show... the general gist of my email was to agree with his damming commentary on the TV show but subtly stand up for Michael (desperately trying not to sound like a crazed fan)

anyway, i have now receieved this reply and would really appreciate any help with responding... thanks

Thanks for your e mail. We clearly agree about that charlaton Uri Geller. Interesting that he threatened legal action against anyone who accused him of cashing in on *****'s death. As you saw on Sunday, I accused him of just that. And guess what ... he hasn't sued me!

As for the programme, Geller's home videos were - as you rightly say - rubbish. And he was not even *****'s friend. More accurately, he was *****'s ex acquantance. A really feeble hour of TV!

Lastly, I'll have to correct you on Jackson's bedroom habits. He only ever slept with male children. Never girls. I know this because in another life I was the Los Angeles correspondent for the Daily Mirror and covered the case involving Jordy Chandler back in the 90s. I have seen all the legal testaments as well as Chandler's harrowing 110 page statement - and the LA child protection unit's file on ***** is horrifying. The man was a peadophile. That's why he paid Jordy Chandler $28million not to testify against him in court.

Thanks again for getting in touch. Great to hear from you.

best wishes,

Kevin, Sunday Mirror

What an ass. First off, the payment in 93' was a settlement of the civil case alone, Chandler could still have testified against him in the criminal trial -- which surprise surprise, he didn't. I guess getting the money was more important to them than having "justice" served. With all the inside information this guy claims to have, it's strange that he doesn't know this.
Also, where does he come off claiming there were never any girls in his bed? Erm. Okay. I would like to see the evidence to that.

thanks for your thoughts, have noted some of your comments

really want to come up with an intelligent reply to this guy, so i dont sound like a crazed fan that will believe anything without evidence

not sure why i'm even wasting my time, i know i'm probably never going to change his mind, but.. it takes my mind off the bigger picture.. and with a good reply, i can send it to some of the other journalists i've been writing my thoughts to :)

i think MJ would be proud of me atleast :)

You can start be re-reading the article by Mary Fischer "Was Michael Jackson Framed?".
Also, you could add casually that yes, people have read that 110 statement, but it's in the category of science fiction.

MJJ2theMAX and Gwyneira - you two are awesome...love you and thank you.
My heart is burning...reading that bull comment....

:punk:love the science fiction comment :)

and... if someone alledges child abuse.. the details will be harrowing.. cos they are suggesting child abuse happened. if someone accused someone of raping them.. and described it, the details would be harrowing.. its a harrowing crime... it doesnt make those details true

thanks for you thoughts

goes off to re-read the "was MJ framed" article

Last edited:
You can start be re-reading the article by Mary Fischer "Was Michael Jackson Framed?".
Also, you could add casually that yes, people have read that 110 statement, but it's in the category of science fiction.

That's a great article! There was this excellent site where I got all my case info from, but it's gone down just recently it seems... :( Don't know what's up with that. It was this one http://mjjr.net/content/mjcase/

Oh Jesus...kudos to you for correcting that ignorant fool. I wouldn't have the strength. :(

thanks for your thoughts, have noted some of your comments

really want to come up with an intelligent reply to this guy, so i dont sound like a crazed fan that will believe anything without evidence

not sure why i'm even wasting my time, i know i'm probably never going to change his mind, but.. it takes my mind off the bigger picture.. and with a good reply, i can send it to some of the other journalists i've been writing my thoughts to :)

i think MJ would be proud of me atleast :)

I dont think you should reply back to him he dosent seem to have much respect for Michael. He is only a tabloid reporter not an honest reporter. Dont waste your time on him.

You may as well talk to a brick wall for all the good it'll do to reply to that man. The people who write for the tabloids are garbage and they all need to go and live at the rubbish tip where they belong. End of story.

I dont think you should reply back to him he dosent seem to have much respect for Michael. He is only a tabloid reporter not an honest reporter. Dont waste your time on him.

i see what youre saying, but writing off to journalists is my little way of saying thankyou to michael (i know that sounds strange). I feel like the every little helps, and more people should be aware of the FACTS.. and if we all do our bit.. well...

i realise this guy prob wont change his mind, but if i can come up with a good, factual, brief answer i can reuse it when i reply to others - from past experience, some people are genuinely interested to hear the other side of the story

thank you everyone for links and info :)

I think you should reply, we may think that it doesn't matter but every little bit helps. Who knows maybe he'll reconsider after reading the Fischer article and the Jones book...
Just the other day, I had a discussion with a hater, he went from hardcore hater to something in the middle. He wasn't totally convinced about MJ's innocence, but after a while he kept repeating "we don't know what happened...who knows...etc". Small victory, but victory nevertheless.

What an asshole! -.-
Yes, I think you should reply too. As I can see from his reply to your first message, he don't give a damn about it or about Michael. He's just another sucker like "his friend".

FUCK THE PRESS!

Maybe you should tell him that if he declares it as a fact that Michael was a paedophile, then he has to bring up the evidence for that- and the evidence is not saying that he's read Jordan Chandlers statement or seen legal testaments or files from the LA child protection.

An evidence is a prove that something happened, and not an opinion about something.

As a reporter, he should better be aware of the responsibility he has towards people, since he has an influence over the public opinion, and this responsibility is no other than the responsibility of a judge, who can't convict someone by simply having an opinion, either.

And you could ask him, if someone accused himself of having abused children, if he'd still think reading the statement of the child and an organization, that has to take its side in any case, because it's its job, would be enough evidence to convict him as a paedophile.

Just because he hides himself behind the words he writes about others, he's not safe from false accusations either, they can hit anyone.

And after telling him that, we'll see, if he still thinks it's so great to hear from you...

hey i'm sorry if this is in the wrong section mods, please move if so

I emailed someone from The Mirror (uk tabloid) about their article about Uri's TV show... the general gist of my email was to agree with his damming commentary on the TV show but subtly stand up for Michael (desperately trying not to sound like a crazed fan)

anyway, i have now receieved this reply and would really appreciate any help with responding... thanks

Thanks for your e mail. We clearly agree about that charlaton Uri Geller. Interesting that he threatened legal action against anyone who accused him of cashing in on *****'s death. As you saw on Sunday, I accused him of just that. And guess what ... he hasn't sued me!

As for the programme, Geller's home videos were - as you rightly say - rubbish. And he was not even *****'s friend. More accurately, he was *****'s ex acquantance. A really feeble hour of TV!

Lastly, I'll have to correct you on Jackson's bedroom habits. He only ever slept with male children. Never girls. I know this because in another life I was the Los Angeles correspondent for the Daily Mirror and covered the case involving Jordy Chandler back in the 90s. I have seen all the legal testaments as well as Chandler's harrowing 110 page statement - and the LA child protection unit's file on ***** is horrifying. The man was a peadophile. That's why he paid Jordy Chandler $28million not to testify against him in court.

Thanks again for getting in touch. Great to hear from you.

best wishes,

Kevin, Sunday Mirror

Here's your reply.

Dear Kevvie,

Why did Michael Jackson settle at a CIVIL TRIAL for molestation, you ask? Because he just wanted to spare himself the utter outrage of a unfair process. Civil trials, if you remember, are ones where the defendant doesn't need to be punished (and what parent in their right mind would settle for money if their child was molested, I ask? Why not put the person away criminally?). Also, in a civil trial, the complaint doesn't need to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt, just enough doubt to get a majority to agree to. Civil juries don't need to be unanimous in their acquittal or condemnation. So, it was just a matter of money. And that, dear sir, is why Michael settled. He saw the cards stuck up against him. So he settled.

As for that other little matter - Uri and Ian - why not just NOT INVITE THEM ON YOUR SHOWS anymore if you think they are both charlatans themselves? Why give them FREE PUBLICITY??

Can you answer me that?

Oh yes, and there is a new video out of MJ with his children. The man was NOT a child molester. Period. That second trial should have changed your mind. Acquittal is a powerful statement, especially in a criminal trial. Not some civil one where the parents were looking out to make some dough off MJ.

Thanks Kevvie. I think you are a very mixed up person, if you ask me.

http://www.mjj2005.com/kopboard/index.php?...ost&id=3874
This motion filed by T-Mez during the trial last year should clear that info:

Hightlights: Memo in Support of Objection to Subpoena for Settlement Documents
The following are excerpts from the court document:

Pg3 The settlement agreement was for global claims of negligence and the lawsuit was defended by Mr. Jackson's insurance carrier. The insurance carrier negotiated and paid the settlement, over the protests of Mr. Jackson and his personal legal counsel.

It is general practice for an insurer to be entitled to control settlement negotiations and the insured is precluded from any interference.

…Under the majority of contracts for liability insurance, the absolute control of the defense of the matter is turned over to the insurance company and the insured is excluded from any interference in any negotiation for settlement or other legal proceedings (emphasis added).

…An insurance carrier has the right to settle claims covered by insurance when it decides settlement is expedient and the insured may not interfere with nor prevent such settlements.

Pg2 Because insurance companies were the source of the settlement amounts, and the insurance companies make the payments based on their contractual rights to settle the proceeding without Mr. Jackson's permission, the settlement does not constitute an admission and cannot be used to create such an impermissible inference to the jury.

Pg3 The speculative suggestion that Mr. Jackson somehow made an admission when an insurance company required a settlement, and in fact paid for the settlement, creates an impermissible inference to the jury that would deprive Mr. Jackson of due process of law.

Pg 4 It is unfair for an insurance company's settlement to be now held against Mr. Jackson or for the Settlement Agreement to be admitted as evidence of Mr. Jackson's prior conduct or guilt. Mr. Jackson could not control nor interfere with his insurance carrier's demand to settle the dispute.

Pg9-10 Permitting evidence of settlement agreements or amounts would be speculative because there is no evidence Michael Jackson made the settlement. Settlements in civil suits many times are dictated by insurance companies who settle claims regardless of an individual's wishes.

Although Jordan Chandler was interviewed "thereafter" by detectives seeking evidence to offer in a child molestation prosecution of Michael Jackson, "no criminal charges were filed as a result of that interview."

This interview took place prior to the decision of the United States Supreme Court in Stogner v California, 539 U.S. 607, 613 (2003), holding California's retroactive extension of the statute of limitations to be unconstitutional.

In other words, Jordan Chandler's statements were not sufficient even at that earlier time, to support child molestation charges against Michael Jackson, and to now permit the suggestion of a settlement agreement for some improper act is not only irrelevant, but also a speculative violation of the statute of limitations

After this motion, the judge ruled that the prosecution were not allowed to allude to or include any information or suggested allegation that MJ paid the Chandlers because he didn't the insurance paid over MJ's and his lawyers objections...

Another thing to note... when Evan was filing suit he included "negligence course of distress" knowing full well the insurance would pay for that which would pave way for the Chandlers to avoid the criminal trial. MJ and his team were pushing for the criminal trial, they filed a motion to stop the civil trial, put in on hold to wait for the criminal trial but they were denied that chance.....

i have to say its frankly scary that someone whi a journo and reported on the case in 93 is so thick interms of what went on. this is the shit we are having to deal with. ignorant fools who want to brainwash the public and if he thinks mj is a pedo whys he supporting him over geller

other info is the phone conversation from chandler to dave schwarts where he talks about the set up. the video is on youtube sorry dont have a direct link then u have the statements from chandler friends at university where they stated jordan told them many a time that mj did nothing and he hated his parents. a reason why he emancipated (divorced) them asap. had parties at chandlers house where mj music was always played. these ppls gave affadavits to mez and would have been called to testify during the 05 trial if chandler had turned up. ask him why chandler didnt turn up in 05 to testify when he had the chance.ask him if he think mj was guily in 05 aswell then? (if he says yes u know he really is a retard) ask im why if he was la correspondent in 03 he didnt know about the insuracne paying the settlement didint know about evans recorded threats. didnt know about mary fischers article.didnt know chandler was a script writer. didnt know that its a criminal offence to bribe someone. didnt know that mj ASKED HIMSELF for the civil case to be dealyed so a crim case could happen b4 hand as a civil case happening b4 a crim case does not allow a fair trial as the defence case is shown to prosecutors b4 a crim case has even happened

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR HELPING ME WITH THIS

I am reading what everyone has written really carefully...

(and thanks elusive and sorry this guy upset you)

HOW DARE HE SAY MJ is a paedophile as if it were fact... i was shocked..

ask him for some evidence as well as to why mj is a u know what then we can knock him off one by one. and if the child protection file was so bad how come his kids werent taken off him same as in 05 when child services visited. ask him for facts from the horryifying file cause as noraml hes trying to act like there were 20 million victims.ask him why the only ppl who ever accused mj went to the tabloids and filed lawsuits. even the arvizos refues to get involved until victim support money was given to them and the fact they could not file a civil suit until the crim one was over so had no choice but to go along with sneddon

I've never heard/ seen this before. It can also be a fake, can't it? To whom is this person talking to, and when was that?

Because if that's not a fake, then it's even more unbelievable how anyone could just believe these allegations.

THANK YOU ELUSIVE, i want to give you a big hug

good question above

I've never heard/ seen this before. It can also be a fake, can't it? To whom is this person talking to, and when was that?

Because if that's not a fake, then it's even more unbelievable how anyone could just believe these allegations.

no its not fake it was recorded by dave schwartz is i remember right and given to mjs ppl. it was shown on a few tv shows at the time but that was it as id didnt suit the medias agenda

It might be a stupid question, but I have no clue, who Dave Schwartz is... is there anything you know about him?

dave was jordans stepdad was married to june evans ex

So Dave Schwartz recorded this? For what reason? I mean, it's not quite usual that you tell people about your nasty intention if you want them to take your side, is it? So why would he record a phonecall like this, which is an evidence for his bad intention?

That's a great article! There was this excellent site where I got all my case info from, but it's gone down just recently it seems... :( Don't know what's up with that. It was this one http://mjjr.net/content/mjcase/
I'm the owner of MJJR.net, and although the site is no longer maintained I have republished it in an archived format for future reading. The Veritas Project is not my own work but does serve as a great source of case information. In addition, a couple in-depth pieces I wrote about the 1993 civil settlement misconceptions and the 2003 case can be found at http://mjjr.net/content136.html and http://mjjr.net/content7.html.

This tabloid hack couldn't possibly be more wrong in his false assumptions. It was well established during the 2005 trial that girls, boys, mothers, fathers, cousins, and others were free to come and goes as they pleased in Michael's two-story bedroom whenever Michael was around, and it was fully established that girls did indeed sleep in Michael's bed. Here is one such piece of testimony from Joy Robson (the mother of Wade Robson) in May 2005 who talked about her stays at Neverland.

Q. All right. Now, do you recall when you first visited Neverland Ranch?

A. I do.

Q. And approximately when was that?

A. This was ‘89. I was ten years old.

Q. And do you remember who was with you?

A. Yes. When we first went, it was my entire family. My grandparents, my father, my mother, Wade and myself.

Q. Okay. And do you remember where you stayed at Neverland?

A. I stayed in Michael’s room.

Q. Okay. And was anyone else in there with you?

A. Wade was and Michael was.

Q. And how many nights did you and Wade stay in Michael Jackson’s room on that occasion?

A. Two nights.

Q. Do you recall anything improper ever going on in that room?

A. Not at all.

Q. Okay. What -- what did you and Wade and Michael do during those evenings you stayed in his room?

A. We just hung out. Watched cartoons.

Watched videos. Played games. You know, what normal kids do. Hang out and have fun.

Q. Did you fall asleep on his bed?

A. Yes, we did.

Q. How many times do you think you’ve been in Michael Jackson’s room?

A. I’ve probably been there a lot of times, just sort of in and out. I’ve slept there four times.

Q. When you slept in Michael Jackson’s room, has your brother Wade always been there?

A. Yes.

Q. And any of those occasions, have you ever seen anything improper go on?

A. Not at all.

Q. Ever seen Mr. Jackson molest your brother Wade?

A. Not at all.

Q. Ever seen Mr. Jackson touch your brother Wade in an improper way?

A. No.

Q. Ever seen Mr. Jackson abuse your brother Wade?

A. No.

Q. Were you ever suspicious of any touching Mr. Jackson may have done with Wade?

A. Never.

Q. Has Mr. Jackson ever hugged you?

A. Yes, he has.

Q. Have you hugged him?

A. Yes, I have.

Q. Ever been suspicious of the way he hugged you?

A. Not at all.

Q. Has Mr. Jackson ever kissed you?

A. Yes, he has.

Q. Have you kissed him?

A. Yes, I have.

Q. Ever been suspicious of the way Mr. Jackson kissed you?

A. No.

Q. Ever seen Mr. Jackson hug Wade?

A. Yes.

Q. Ever been suspicious of the way Mr. Jackson hugged Wade?

A. No.

Q. Have you ever seen Wade hug Mr. Jackson?

A. Yes, I have.

Q. Have you ever been suspicious of the way Wade hugs Mr. Jackson?

A. No.

Q. Have you ever seen Mr. Jackson kiss Wade?

A. Yes. 9310

Q. Have you ever seen Wade kiss him?

A. Yes.

Q. Ever been suspicious of any of this kissing?

A. No.

Q. Ever thought any of it was sexual in nature?

A. No, it was just a friendly kiss on the cheek.

In 1994, two grand juries from two seperate jurisdictions spent months hearing from prosecution-based witnesses about the Chandler case, they did not incict Michael Jackson. Los Angeles and Santa Barbara invested millions to find any evidence proving Michael was guilty, they found nothing. The very same witnesses that Tom Sneddon called to testify about the "past bad acts" were declared non-credible by the Los Angeles DA in the 1990s because their stories changed each time they sold them to the tabloids--the more money they got the more graphic the stories became. Tom Sneddon's team traveled to several different countries in the 1990s to try and locate other victims, they found none. Tom Sneddon also extended Jordan Chandler's time available to testify in the criminal case and gave him more than a decade to do so--both as part of the 1993 case and the 2003 case--yet he refused. No other "victim" has ever been given so many opportunities spread across so many years to testify than Jordan Chandler, usually statute of limitations prevent this.

As a reminder, Evan Chandler quietly filed another CIVIL suit against Michael Jackson in the mid-1990s, this time asking for $60 million and his own musical album. That case was tossed out of court and the few media outlets who reported on it at the time were appalled by Chandler's money-driven motives. Again, this family had every legal right to testify criminally against Michael Jackson and to help secure his conviction. Jordan Chandler could have testified as a child or as an adult. They could have kept the money that they received in the civil settlement and still testified criminally to convict the person they claimed abused Jordan. They did nothing of the sort!

Below is an excerpt of a verbatim transcript of a 1994 audio recording between Anthony Pellicano and Jim Mitteager as obtained by Aphrodite Jones. It is believed these recordings were used in an unrelated criminal case against Anthony Pellicano.

September 1994

PELLICANO: You have to understand something. I have nine kids. Michael [Jackson] plays with my baby. They crawl all over him. They pull his hair. They pull his nose. Sometimes he wears a bandage across his face. If I let my own kids (unintelligible) do you think there’s a chance?

MITTEAGER: Well, all things being equal, I would say, no.

PELLICANO: Not only that. If you sat this kid [Jordie Chandler] down like I did, as a matter of fact, he couldn’t wait to get up and go play video games. I said, "you don’t understand how serious this is. Your dad [Evan Chandler] is going to accuse Michael of sexual molestation. He going to say all kinds of stuff." He [Jordie] says, "Yeah, my dad’s trying to get money." As a matter of fact, I (unintelligible) for 45 minutes. Then I tried tricking him. I mean, I want you to know, I’m a vegetarian. I picked this kid with a fine tooth comb. So we’re there (unintelligible) with this kid... and If you sat down and talked to this kid, there wouldn’t be any doubt in your mind either. And I said Michael is all upset. We went over and over. I tried to get him to sit down and he wants to play video games while I’m sitting there. I’m sitting there with the kid’s mother [June Chandler] and David Swartrz walks in and (unintelligible) what’s this all about? And [Barry] Rothman (unintelligible) asking questions. There is no question that Rothman (unintelligible) what this is all about."

The recording of Evan Chandler is legitimate but likely couldn't have come into evidence directly due to the manner in which is was recorded. Evan's brother Ray confirmed the recording was legitimate while trying to downplay its significance and claiming it was taken out of context.

When Thomas Mesereau spoke at Harvard University in 2005, he stated:

"Now the one you're talking about never showed up. He's the one who got the settlement in the early 90s. And, my understanding is prosecutors tried to get him to show up and he wouldn't. If he had, I had witnesses who were going to come in and say he told them it never happened and that he would never talk to his parents again for what they made him say. And it turned out he had gone into court and gotten legal emancipation from his parents. His mother testified that she hadn't talked to him in 11 years. So, you know, there was a problem there as well."

There was as much if not even more wrong with the 1993 case than the 2003 case (which in many aspects was just a cheap copycat case to begin with).

Katherine Jackson said it best: "If Michael molested your son, would you ask for money? Would you? No, if Michael molested your child, you wouldn't ask for money. What you would do--the first thing a man would do is beat the heck out of him, and then call the cops."

Last edited:
thanks tscm can i just add to the below aswell. cause iwoke up in the middle of the night just remembering. how sad is that

his tabloid hack couldn't possibly be more wrong in his false assumptions. It was well established during the 2005 trial that girls, boys, mothers, fathers, cousins, and others were free to come and goes as they pleased in Michael's two-story bedroom whenever Michael was around, and it was fully established that girls did indeed sleep in Michael's bed. Here is one such piece of testimony from Joy Robson (the sister of Wade Robson) in May 2005 who talked about her stays at Neverland.
yeah there was wade robsons mum,thats joy above and her dauther chantal who spoke of staying at mikes and u had brett barnes sister and mother Marie Lisbeth Barnes, karlee barnes mjs second cousin simone jackson,prudence brando these were from the trail. u also have ppl like nicole ritchie lionels daughter saying the same these are just names off the top of my head. as many as male names i can think of

hope u put a great reply together to blow this fecker out of the water

Back