Top 10 Questions Everyone SHOULD Be Asking About Michael Jackson!

eeebida

Proud Member
Hi fellow MJ fans!!

I wrote this article:

http://popshifter.com/2009-07-30/top-ten-questions-everyone-should-be-asking-about-michael-jackson/

I think it's an important read for all Michael fans, and for all the haters and media vultures out there, too. I'd love for you all to read - take your time, it's long, but it's worth it. It'd be great if you could leave a comment at the bottom, as I'd love to hear what you all think and if you've got anything to add!

Doing what I can to spread the Michael love and positivity during this time... do the same and forward to anyone as you see fit!

Nice work!

Love this...!

"I’m just confused as to why he wouldn’t allow us to get a really good, long look at his kids before. He should have sold the infancy pictures to Us Weekly when he had the chance. We could have started this whole crazed speculation over their true biological parents waaaay earlier instead of in the wake of them losing the only parent they’ve ever had. That way they could have started doubting where they came from at much earlier ages while the man who worked so hard to raise them in a normal, loving environment was still alive."

Thank you! I loved reading that. I especially liked number 9. I love Bono too but I agree Michael should have got more recognition for his charitable efforts too. There are so many things that he's done that I hadn't been aware of before.

Wow, Thank you, this is great!

Love the Joe Jackson evilness one.. hehe
The whole article is pure goodness! Thanks again, everybody should read it!

Thank you so much!! The last one make me cry. Is very nice!

So glad you guys are liking it!! I was hoping this would be the right place to post, you guys totally get it. Please comment at the bottom of the article so the editor allows me to write more!

xo Brenna

I thoroughly enjoyed reading that! Thank you so much for writing what many of us have been thinking for a long time!

That was a great read. Thanks for posting it.

Very nice article. Although heal the world foundation was founded in 1992 not 2001,I wasn't sure whether that was a typo heal the kids started in 2001.

Thanks so much for pointing that out! Definitely a typo on my part... I will have the editor fix.
:)

Nice work!

Love this...!

"I’m just confused as to why he wouldn’t allow us to get a really good, long look at his kids before. He should have sold the infancy pictures to Us Weekly when he had the chance. We could have started this whole crazed speculation over their true biological parents waaaay earlier instead of in the wake of them losing the only parent they’ve ever had. That way they could have started doubting where they came from at much earlier ages while the man who worked so hard to raise them in a normal, loving environment was still alive."

I saw him more as a protective father rather than wanting to make money off his children is that what you thought?

Brenna,

I love you! Your article is freaking amazing and I enjoyed reading every single word. I want you to send your article to all the magazines, entertainment shows, even CNN because you are the voice of reason in all the mess the media is trying to shove at us! Thank you so much for writing such a passionate commentary!

That was freaking amazing. Thank you for returning my sanity and trust in fans. I felt like I was losing my mind for awhile seeing as most "fans" have run off to TMZ and jumped onto the media bandwagon. I definitely enjoyed reading this, and will be passing it on to as many people as I can. I loved question 10,9,7, 6, 5, 4, 3 and 1. Okay so I loved the whole thing. Ha-ha. I laughed at a lot of it because of the sarcasm. I could hear myself in your writing, like I said, I thought for awhile that I had lost my mind. Thank you for putting a smile on my face, I'm sure you've put a smile on Michael's.

Thank you with all my heart to everyone who has read and responded so far... I definitely came to the right place to post this. You guys all know what is really important (and true) when it comes to Michael, his life and his music!!!

Back