Kathy Hilton heartbroken over loss

sunnyday81

Proud Member
Paris Hilton's mom sad M. Jackson died

NEW YORK, Aug. 4 (UPI) --
Socialite Kathy Hilton says she is heartbroken over the recent death of her longtime friend, U.S. pop star Michael Jackson.
"I have never lost anybody that I went to school with that I was close to in a friendship (that lasted) all these years," Hilton, the mother of celebrity siblings Nicky and Paris, told People magazine.
Hilton went on to say she thinks Jackson's mother Katherine will be a good guardian of the three children the singer left behind when he died June 25 at the age of 50.
"I adore Mrs. Jackson. Katherine is the rock," said Hilton, also 50. "It is like Camp Jackson, all of those kids. All the aunts, the uncles, the children come there. She plays Scrabble with them. She loves it. I think that's what keeps her really young."
As for Michael, Hilton said he "was so much more normal than people know" and "he was the best father."

http://www.timesoftheinternet.com/98113.html

And what is more hurtful is tha it did not have to happen.

Thanks for this. Kathy Hilton was supposed to phone in to LKL the night before the memorial, but it didn't happen for some reason. I do know that she, her husband and Nicky Hilton went to the memorial. I also heard that she has taken the kids out shopping before w/o their masks.

Kathy Hilton seems like she was a good friend to Michael. It's crazy how I am learning how all these people are connected through Michael. He knew soooooo many people in his short life.

Back