Michael,

MJJ Lover xOX

Proud Member
Michael Joesph Jackson,
I can't begin even to tell you how much I look up to you, admire you, aspire to be like you and love you. My heart is broken. I feel shattered. All I want is to see you back on Earth with your beatufuil children, living and laughing, making music, creating your joyful art and smiling. I miss you so much, I can't believe you are gone.
[FONT=&quot]I discovered you when I was thirteen years old and going through a horrible time. I was in a dark place and seriously considering taking my life. I didn’t feel that there was anything left for me or that there was any reason for me to keep living. My school was putting on some short performances where each year level chose a song and created a dance to go to it. My class chose ‘Black or White’ off your wonderful Dangerous album. It was the first time I ever heard you sing and I was instantly drawn to you. I borrowed the ‘Dangerous. Short Films’ DVD from the video shop that weekend after hearing ‘Black or White’ and I was mesmerized. I was stunned by the beauty of your songs – the magic and skill with which you danced with, the sparkle and joy I saw in your eyes, the warmth and love that radiated from you. It was a speech you made however that really spoke to me and brought tears to my eyes. You spoke about how we needed to heal this planet, starting with our children and you spoke about how important are children are – you spoke about magic and love, you spoke about how you created music and you spoke about you childhood. It was a beautiful speech and something that really spoke to me. From that moment, I felt a connection to you and I knew I loved you. I do love you Michael and I always will.
Everyday is so painful without you...I can't stand this, I don't know how to go on. I feel so lost inside....
I just want you back.
I love you...you are always in my heart

[/FONT]

try and stay positive and strong, things will improve,but will take time.
and remember to take time out go for a walk or do something to try and take your mind off all this for a bit.
there are people here that will listen and chat to you.
big huggg.

1223.gif

Aww, for a second your writing made me very sad. I am glad that you decided not to take your own life, the world would not be the same without you in it!! On a much more happy and positive note, I am so happy that you came to discover Michael and he changed your outlook on things. He certainly could make people smile, and make people feel positive because of his outlook on life and his blessings. He was truley a star shining among us, and we all miss him more each and every day. I'm sure he would have loved to hear you story as well! Stay strong :)

try and stay positive and strong, things will improve,but will take time.
and remember to take time out go for a walk or do something to try and take your mind off all this for a bit.
there are people here that will listen and chat to you.
big huggg.

1223.gif

haha~~ you had said what i want to say...
of course, i guess you so much~~

Back