Katherine Jackson hires Private Investigors

Missy.

Proud Member
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/35/20090805/ten-jackson-family-hire-investigators-764dee7.html

Michael Jackson's parents are hiring private detectives to investigate their son's death.

Katherine and Joe Jackson are convinced the pop legend died on June 25 as a result of foul play and are desperate for answers and are also considering wrongful death lawsuits.

The pair are also to examine Michael's contract with AEG - the concert promoters behind his 50-night residency at London's O2 arena - as they don't think he was fit enough or wanted to do all the scheduled shows.

A source said: "Joe has been obsessed with AEG's role from the start and wanted to see the contract. He didn't trust them and told Michael. He is adamant he only agreed or wanted to do 10 shows and was pressured into doing more."

On Monday (03.08.09), a Los Angeles judge ruled Katherine - who has been granted custody of Michael's three children - can see the contract after her request was previously turned down.

The private detectives will examine all the circumstances surrounding Michael's death from a suspected cardiac arrest at his Los Angeles home.

The 'Thriller' singer's personal physician Doctor Conrad Murray - who is being investigated by police on suspicion of manslaughter - was employed by AEG for £90,000-a-month at the 50-year-old star's request.

Another doctor gave Michael a clean bill of health so he could perform the shows, which were due to begin on July 13.

Meanwhile, Joe has told a court he only intends to see Michael's children occasionally now Katherine has guardianship.

In a document signed on July 13, Joe - who had a difficult relationship with Michael, who always insisted he had been beaten by his father as a child - said: "I have had a close family relationship with these grandchildren since their birth. I do visit the family residence from time to time and will continue to do so, however, I will not be involved in raising the children."

I apologise if this has already been posted. I did however do a couple of searches.

The previous report I saw said that the investigations were to be surrounding MJ's passing but specifically against the actons of AEG.

I often dont agree with what Joe has to say but this time I really do.

In the previous report, which I can't find anywhere, it said that Joe said that "lawmakers" were threatening Katherine with the custody of the children if Joe went anywhere near them. Due to this, he has agreed to keep away to a degree as he doesn't want to sabotauge the permanent guardianship Katherine now has.

Something tells me that Michael just didn't "DIE" from these "ALLEGED" drugs in his system. There is more to this story and the truth will eventuly come out.

I hope the truth will come out im :pray:

i think it was inevitable that they would (hire private investigators). though id probably wait until the official investigation is done. but shes mad frustrated and upset so a parents gotta do what a parents gotta do

Good on them. At the end of the day they're parents whose son died, and they want the truth. I hope they get it.

By the way what is the situation with Katherine and Joe Jackson? To my knowledge I thought they had been estranged for some years now, with Joe spending alot of his time in Las Vegas? Although this seems to contradict what Katherine was saying to Geraldo recently.

Good on them. At the end of the day they're parents whose son died, and they want the truth. I hope they get it.

Totally.

I think the parents already have the results. It is said they are ready but they wont be released until all investigations are done.

I still feel sick to my stomach when I read "Michael" and "death investigation" in the same sentence...I don't think I'll ever get over it

By the way what is the situation with Katherine and Joe Jackson? To my knowledge I thought they had been estranged for some years now, with Joe spending alot of his time in Las Vegas? Although this seems to contradict what Katherine was saying to Geraldo recently.

I thought that too...

Somewhere it said they lived apart since he allegedly had an affair 39 years ago !! I dont really buy they have been separated that long - Joe was living with their kids as their manager around then.

Another thing that made me wonder was when they said MJ's last family outing was for his parents' 60th wedding anniversary.!

they are not together anymore they just do "wedding anniversaries" for appearance sake, an excuse to bring the Jacksons together
I mean they are still a family but don't live together

Why not hire a PI..some family members have alleged from day 1 that MJ was murdered..if it was my child and I had the funds to hire PI I would, even if only to put their minds at rest.

Personally I think there are too many questions still remaining unanswered..the key one being if MJ was hooked on drugs, ..how did he get a clean bill of health to proceed with the shows? and from there on the questions should keep coming...! until the answers are satisfactory.

Personally I think there are too many questions still remaining unanswered..the key one being if MJ was hooked on drugs, ..how did he get a clean bill of health to proceed with the shows?

Thats one of the many on-going investigations. They're trying to find the person who declared him fit. It said on the other thread he was passed as he was fit enough to be an astronought (or some such)... but we all know he wasn't... he was very thin.. u could see that from the rehearsals.

If Michael was my son, I'd do exactly the same and would have probably even much earlier. To find evidence you simply can't wait... time is running against every sensefull investigation.

I thought that too...

Somewhere it said they lived apart since he allegedly had an affair 39 years ago !! I dont really buy they have been separated that long - Joe was living with their kids as their manager around then.

Another thing that made me wonder was when they said MJ's last family outing was for his parents' 60th wedding anniversary.!

I actually feel they might have seperated a long time ago when it comes to living a 'married' life so to speak but they've remained friends and close. Joe Jackson has his flaws, but he loved Michael. Even if he had an odd way of showing it.

Nice to see the Sun finally managing to type Jackson rather than the usual stuff..and its not quite as hysterial as the US one...whats with the two shows a week though...when the dates went on sale the shows were every other night..

Ghandi was thin too. And he looked frail but he wasn't. He was toned and his muscles were hard as rocks. I did research on Ghandi for a paper I wrote years ago.

Michael was thin but we never saw him in shorts or whatever. You can't be a dancer and not have muscle tone. Fred Astaire could've been considered anorexic but he looked healthy. Michael looked thin but "healthy" in the video and I mean c'mon, he looked damn good for pushing 51. Think about that. =) He wasn't sick OR on drugs.

Definitely hire the PI!! Foul play.

If Michael was my son, I'd do exactly the same and would have probably even much earlier. To find evidence you simply can't wait... time is running against every sensefull investigation.

I agree, and in a sense wish the family had done this sooner. Once the autopsy report was "indefinitely delayed," they really had no choice but to mount their own investigation. Not sure what "evidence" would be left now, though. . .so much time has passed.

SNN0503JACO_280_860273a.jpg

What's the deal with this photo? Was it proven to be photoshopped in the end?

Re: Katherine Jackson hires Private Investigators

I thought that too...

Joe lives in his own home in Las Vegas and Katherine has resumed in the Encino, CA home. The do see each other from time to time however, they do NOT live as husband and wife, granted they never divorced. What Katherine Jackson meant when she referred about the : above of Micheal at the hands of Joe : that was 39 yrs ago.
Joe's does have another daughter outside of wedlock, who is by now in her early to mid 20's.

Re: Katherine Jackson hires Private Investigators

I agree, and in a sense wish the family had done this sooner. Once the autopsy report was "indefinitely delayed," they really had no choice but to mount their own investigation. Not sure what "evidence" would be left now, though. . .so much time has passed.

i believe the state knows who/what killed Jackson which is mainly the propofol. Also, MURRAY was the last doctor to administer it in Jackson's home. They will charge Murray. As I read, as the DEA raided all of his offices, stores and the Las Vegas home, they were looking for Propofol. What they did find was a rolla -dex file in the houston office along with emails and documents which indicated Murray had been shipping the drug Propofol to Jackson by FEDEX. They believe that it takes a lot of propofol to administer using a continuous drip and believe MURRAY had been storing it somewhere in Houston, and or Vegas and Los Angeles.
DEA/FBI seized all of Jackson's medical records. In it contained other celebrities who too had been abusing and using drugs illegally. The coroner does an intensive investigation but each time he does other test on Jackson, it triggers the police investigation and the DEA to go out and dig deeper.
They know other doctors have been sloppy with their work ethics and are doing their best to get the Pharmaceutical Company et, al and will be stripping license's throughout this investigation. This part is bigger than the investigation itself. Murry will go down, manslaughter was filed as a lesser charge which is standard practice however, it is looking more like murder 2 but they will remain "open" on final charges.

I think is good,that they hired investigors,they could that before..
off:where is tabloid section?I can't find it?lol?

Back