Michael Jackson's Diary!!!

JesusLover05

Proud Member
I read somewhere online that Michael Jackson had a diary of at least 60 pages of a planned death hoax. It is said that this diary was found by a family friend. Is there any official confirmation that Michael Jackson had a diary like this? Please reply. Thanks and God bless you.

I think that was made up by a hoax site? I haven't seen it anywhere else. Sadly I really do think he is dead and not alive hiding somewhere.

How sad.

It definetly sounds like some made up bull sh$*#)*( by the press! This is what Michael means by everyone wanting a 'little piece of him'. Why can't they just shut up and leave him alone.

How can anyone ever rest in peace when people saying you aren't even really dead! Ugh, it's disgusting.

does anyone know if michael did keep a diary? often throughout history diaries have gone missing - most famously marilyn monroe's. she was often seen writing things down but it apparently disappeared after her death. and honestly speaking i think if michael did keep a diary, i hope its with the family and doesnt turn up for sale somewhere.

Typical tabloid trash, and it shows how sick they actually are. Cause i read that article too and they really made up lines that they claimed Michael wrote...fucking insane.

BS, my dears. I read an excerpt of it and it was ridiculous maximus.

does anyone know if michael did keep a diary? often throughout history diaries have gone missing - most famously marilyn monroe's. she was often seen writing things down but it apparently disappeared after her death. and honestly speaking i think if michael did keep a diary, i hope its with the family and doesnt turn up for sale somewhere.
Yeah, but Marilyn Monroe's diary (if it ever existed) disappeared because there was stuff in it about political figures and could potentially cause some damage to them. I don't know what to make of all that, but there are a lot of unanswered questions about her life and death, so who knows? MJ keeping a diary of a planned death hoax sounds like nonsense to me.

The question is: the police seized things to Michael's personal research? Such as computer to check e-mails sent and received, in telephone calls from home phones and cell phone of Michael to know with whom he went talking and many other things. I think not. The police made several failures and many will commit.​

This is horrible. As if the actual events leading up to his death weren't bad enough, they make up even worse twists.

Michael's diary, if he kept one, was his own little private place. I don't think anyone should be allowed to read it, it would be horrible if it was put on sale. Hope this isn't true..

This is horrible. As if the actual events leading up to his death weren't bad enough, they make up even worse twists.

Michael's diary, if he kept one, was his own little private place. I don't think anyone should be allowed to read it, it would be horrible if it was put on sale. Hope this isn't true..
There isn't one - least of all one about a planned death hoax. What will they come up with next?

I read somewhere online that Michael Jackson had a diary of at least 60 pages of a planned death hoax. It is said that this diary was found by a family friend. Is there any official confirmation that Michael Jackson had a diary like this? Please reply. Thanks and God bless you.

no please dont worry _
there is no confirmation and never will be
those who know Michael know it is ridiculas to
think he would even consider doing such a terrible thing
That is NOT Michael Jackson _

"I would never commit suicide. I'm too crazy about life to do something like that." - Michael Jackson

when i die im gonna burn all my diaries (prior naturally - might be a tad difficult after!)

The tabloids will come up with one sooner or later.

Which will include a key to break the code he used.

Dear Diary: Children are sweet and innocent.

Translation: Children are sweet and innocent until they fall into my clutches.

Back