Katherine Has Requested a Second Private Autopsy

CherubimII

Proud Member
Another Jackson Autopsy?
Posted by ExtraTV Staff on August 5, 2009 2:15 PM
http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2009/08/another_jackson_autopsy.php

Katherine Jackson has reportedly demanded yet another private autopsy be conducted on Michael Jackson.
This would be the third autopsy performed. Earlier this week, Mrs. Jackson told Geraldo Rivera she suspected

foul play, saying, "All I know is my son is dead and I don't think he just died of natural causes or whatever."

The Los Angeles Coroner is expected to release the official autopsy results this week, after a delay reportedly caused by the vacationing and now outgoing Police Chief William Bratton, who today announced his departure as Chief.

God, really? A 3rd one? They must have not found anythng then OR are not saying what they found....hiding things.

I mean, its' easy to put two and two together....Murry even admitted to the police that he gave Michael the Probifil. Mike begged others to administer it to him, they found it in Murray's possesion didn't they sooo....God, this is just getting rediculous. It's hard enought to take in the fact that he's gone, yet even harder that his own mother can't get the answers she so well needs. *sighs* I don't knwo that to think anymore...

oh man a third autospy I wonder the corner office could not find what cause the death of Michael Jackson maybe all his organs system was shut down that's why they can't find nothing.

I believe Dr. Murray was a hired assassin.
I also think the police are unsure what chemical or drug he used to kill Michael Jackson. To quote Dick Gregory "doctors make the best assassins."

Click on the link below, and you will see a video of what the murder conspirators look like:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMeW2f6SwEk

If this is true, it tells me that Ms. Katherine doesn't like the results of the second autopsy.

I think if the autopsy she has confirmed that Michael died of some drug overdose or from diprivan, then she would be willing to accept that. But if she wants another one, maybe she is looking for some other explanation.

If this is true, it tells me that Ms. Katherine doesn't like the results of the second autopsy.

I think if the autopsy she has confirmed that Michael died of some drug overdose or from diprivan, then she would be willing to accept that. But if she wants another one, maybe she is looking for some other explanation.

The autopsy cannot/won't confirm whether he died of diprivan due to the short time it spends in the body, it wouldn't be detectable and given the delay in calling emergency services, even more so. The rumours are he had to help him sleep at night on tour once for severe jet lag but it is not an addictive drug you cannot get addicted to it, also he died in the afternoon,he would be unlikely to be taking this drug in the after noon. The whole thing is bizzare.

They probably can't find the reason for MJ death. but you know it is easy to kill someone with drugs that are not detectable in the body. Insulin is another, and is often used in assassinations as it is not detected.

It is not true that Dirprivan can not be detected in the body. Yes, it passed through the body quickly. But it can be detected in hair samples as well as blood and tissue. I just finished reading a story on the internet about a nurse who died from diprivan and they detected it in her blood and tissue via a toxicology report. Google it on the internet and you will see. Various doctors are talking about it.

It is not true that Dirprivan can not be detected in the body. Yes, it passed through the body quickly. But it can be detected in hair samples as well as blood and tissue. I just finished reading a story on the internet about a nurse who died from diprivan and they detected it in her blood and tissue via a toxicology report. Google it on the internet and you will see. Various doctors are talking about it.

You have to be on it long term for it to be found in hair samples.

I take your word for it, if you are on it long term it can be found in tissues.

I'm still not convinced that MJ was regularly on this stuff, he would not have been able to perform or co ordinate with the precision he did on rehearsal clip.

Last edited:
There are already many discussions going on on Diprivan/Propofol. Can we focus here on just the news, and the validity of the report?

I believe Dr. Murray was a hired assassin.
I also think the police are unsure what chemical or drug he used to kill Michael Jackson. To quote Dick Gregory "doctors make the best assassins."

Click on the link below, and you will see a video of what the murder conspirators look like:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMeW2f6SwEk

I agree and I think more people should watch your YT vid.

I agree and I think more people should watch your YT vid.
Well I appreciate fans trying to find the truth
twisting facts to support ones own agenda wont do that

The facts in the video are wrong
Why would someone twist the truth ???
there were 2 phone calls MJ made to the nurse
first one where he asked her about diprivan and one
after where he complained about symptoms he having
the 2nd call was when she was inthe hosptital - and she
told the assitant Mj should go to emergency _ I wish when
fans when trying to get to the truth woudl post correct facts
becuase if they dont then thier theories will be questioned

we need truth _ not twisted information to fit our own agendas

that vidoe doent present the truth _so we cant use it to come to the truth ..

if anyone would check instead of excepting what was said in the video
they would see _ but people just except this video as FACT _ It is not
SORRY

Please make another video with correct facts so we can use it
I cant use this .. people who are seeking the truth and do
investigate will see the holes _ and not trust - the source

I would love this person to re-do it _ with Facts ..

Last edited:
I just got a text message from E! News saying "Jackson family sources deny a third autopsy will be performed on Michael; coroner calls it "pointless" "

I just got a text message from E! News saying "Jackson family sources deny a third autopsy will be performed on Michael; coroner calls it "pointless" "

Some of those E! reports are writing about it in such a vile way it made me so angry to read it. They also imply Katherine has 'alleged paranoia' and mock conspiracy. Hmmm... and keep making him out to be a drug addict(I'm not saying he didn't take the drugs but I do feel there was foul play involved in his death)Why write off Katherine's concerns and any theories when even they don't know the truth. Also the family have experience with pursuing a murder case with the LAPD and the LAPD not doing much to help with Tito's ex wife who was murdered. If I was Katherine and my son had not died naturally I'd do my best to find out what it was, who cares what others think!

Back