how many of u will trust the autopsy results?

mjrocks

Proud Member
after hearing of the third autopsy ordered by Katherine,i was wondering if anyone else will still think something dodgy is goin on if the autopsy results aren't what u think it will be?
i knw i will feel as if the whole system is corrupt, at the end of the day i believe u can by anything with money.

the only thing i,m sure of is that michael is not here anymore.
And the whole truth we will never know.
I protect myself for dissapointment......and won,t stare myself blind at te autopsy rapport.

I will trust the autopsy. Will I trust what happens afterwards if they declare no foul play? No.

after hearing of the third autopsy ordered by Katherine,i was wondering if anyone else will still think something dodgy is goin on if the autopsy results aren't what u think it will be?
i knw i will feel as if the whole system is corrupt, at the end of the day i believe u can by anything with money.

Dr Murray issued his most detailed statement to The People on Friday as he awaits the official toxicology report into *****'s death.

It is understood he faces a delay in finding out if he will face charges over the death because of conflicting drug test reports.
Sources close to the investigation revealed that the results of toxicology reports ordered by LA coroner Ed Winter did not match and were delaying the investigation.
The official report which will reveal what drugs were in *****'s body when he died was expected to be released last Tuesday.

But the LA coroner has been left puzzled by the mis-matched results. The report has now been delayed for MORE tests. Last night Dr Murray was said to be pressing for speedy developments so he can "get on with his life". Some reports have claimed Dr Murray has admitted to police that he gave ***** a dose of Propofol before his death.
But legal aide Miranda said Dr Murray has NOT confessed to anything.

Emergency workers are said to have found an IV stand, an empty IV bag and oxygen tanks in the room.
It has been claimed that Dr Murray left the room at some point when ***** was receiving an IV drip and may have fallen asleep.
Ms Sevcik said Dr Murray was not commenting on the claims but said he was awaiting the results of the toxicology tests.
Doubts
She said: "I have heard the toxicology reports have been delayed because some of the reports are contradictory. When things are contradictory it raises doubts.

Full Article & Source: http://www.people.co.uk/news/tm_hea...objectid=21564897&siteid=93463-name_page.html

I've not seen this reported in the press outside of the mirror group newspapers and nor do I trust Murray's legal reps, but then again I don't feel I can trust anyone or anything in relation to what happened to Michael :(

This is my opinion and I am sorry if few agree, I think Michael has been through enough, I dont think there should be a third autopsy. I dont think it will show anything different then the last two. I think that Michael should just be laid to rest and what the 2 autopsy reports showed cannot be changed. I do want the truth to come out for Michael's sake, however I think enough is enough.

I'll trust the Autopsy results from trusted sources and if they say some unbelievable things well you just have to take it for what its worth.

my feeling is that it will depend. from what ive read there were two autospys conducted so if they both conclude the same result, then i will go along with that but if theres a conflict between the two and two different causes then i dont know, because which to believe?

I dont think I will trust the autopsy UNLESS I see murray in jail immediately after they are released, along with an investigation to all those connected to him.

As for a THIRD autopsy. Its been too long now. Michaels organs etc would have been cut up enough and I think for those reasons alone, a third would muddy the waters even more as I dont think it could be trusted and if anything could HELP murray because things may have broken down in Michaels system simply due to length of time by now. I think its a bad move. I have heard that even a second autopsy after a first is compromised because of the first. The more you do, the more room for error.

It depends. I'm pretty much sure that whenever the results are known, the tabloid will make up stories and add certain things to it. So whatever I read in the media, I won't believe.

I think the most trusting will be whenever one of the jackson family publicly tells us the results.

I highly doubt they would do a third autopsy... but anyways, I will trust them. I believe the Coroner is being thorough and careful.

I wouldnt be surprised at all if there was another autopsy.

I highly doubt they would do a third autopsy... but anyways, I will trust them. I believe the Coroner is being thorough and careful.

If the results of the first don't match the results of the second they do not have any other chance than doing a third one.

It is common science although it is very difficult with autopsies as the body does not remain but they try that's why keeping bodies in a freezer.
But it was done often before because when ppl question an autopsy usually they let do a different doctor a second autopsy.
If both records do show the same results everything is fine.
If they do not... a third doctor will do another one to decide if the first was done correct or the second was done correct.
Parties involved can demand that.

As six eyes do see often different it's not even that unusual that a third doc finds something new... but usually those guys have learnt the same job so they shouldn't have too different results coming up... still it happens.

Oh and that's only how it is in Germany or better how it was some years ago... I did some forensic seminars and practices at University.

To me an autopsy result is nothing more but some evidence... so I'll wait and see where it will connect or not and then decide... but yeah usually first I do trust ppl just when I see things happening not making sense or not adding up with what ppl have said or when they can't explain what I ask them... then I start to get suspicious... so I'll give the doc(s) the benefit of a doubt I guess.

Last edited:
:lol: Your boo! I feel the same way tho...

Honestly the reports don't really matter. He's gone and nothing is gonna bring him back. Nothing in that autopsy report will help me. I just hope that whomever is responsible for his death is found and punished... SEVERELY.

And a third autopsy is pretty much impossible at this stage because of two things. The samples from MJ's body that were used for the first two are probably no longer able to be used.. its been more than a month at this point... and two: MJs body has already been embalmed which means there is nothing to use for a third autopsy anyway. Basically his body has been compromised. There CAN be a third autopsy but the results would probably be really flawed/inaccurate.

:lol: Your boo! I feel the same way tho...

Honestly the reports don't really matter. He's gone and nothing is gonna bring him back. Nothing in that autopsy report will help me. I just hope that whomever is responsible for his death is found and punished... SEVERELY.

And a third autopsy is pretty much impossible at this stage because of two things. The samples from MJ's body that were used for the first two are probably no longer able to be used.. its been more than a month at this point... and two: MJs body has already been embalmed which means there is nothing to use for a third autopsy anyway. Basically his body has been compromised. There CAN be a third autopsy but the results would probably be really flawed/inaccurate.

I also do not believe there will be a third autopsy but an autopsy expert was on television and said that they could do tests on the tissue and fluids still and they also said that autopsy results can differ and that it is not an exact science but an interpretation.

the results of both need to be conclusive and mirror each other. if they dont, then maybe a third autopsy because why would there be any difference between both?

this is pretty interesting for me to be honest... so you're telling it's the way they do take samples only enough for being tested once or even twice???

wow that sounds to me so :scratch:... excuse me but stupid... I have a hard time to really believe that.
Most of what german forensic researchers are practicing knowledge wise is actually coming from the US as I've thought.

I mean stuff (blood, urine, parts of vitals etc.) here gets prepared and frozen... you could do the tests countless times honestly... and if an autopsy gets done these samples even often do get saved (mainly in a freezer but some also in some chemical stuff) for years... so that further tests maybe still in development now but possible in maybe years could be performed on them if there's something in question.

The body itself is not really that important... it just gets checked... every smallest part and place if there's an injuries of the skin or something or a scarf or something...

my understanding is that while investigations are pending they keep certain things on file so they can access them to do repeated tests. sometimes organs are removed and preserved, other times tissue samples, hair as well as organs removed.

Do they do DNA tests on autopsies? I was just wondering. I think they should do a DNA test.

they generally only do dna when they cant identify the body like in plane crashes, car crashes, train crashes, fire, etc. often bodies are so completely destroyed by the forces at work that they need to collect things the person used, toothbrush, hairbrush, things they wore or touched, and then match it to the body. often its the only way they can identify the corpse and release it to the family because looking at the body often you cant tell what sex it was and sometimes no recognizable parts remain.

I too don't trust LAPD, I always hated these b@$^@#%$. I can't say if I can trust the autopsy, although I'm getting nervous about it.

Unless they say murder, ain't gonna trust sh*t that comes from the LAPD.
Trust the same people that hurt my boo and locked him in the bathroom?
Trust the same people who trashed my boo's house?
Outta ur damn mind.

yea, they better say its murder.

I don't trust LAPD, but the owe him big time, after all that shit they did to him, all over lies.

They better do right by Mike i know that much.

im wondering when the results will be released? this century hopefully...

Back