Dr Klein and Debbie Rowe... in it together?

Missy.

Proud Member
Well... I thought this when Dr Klein got involved....

What if... Rowe joined forces with Klein - to be each other's alibi's ?

Or....

Did anyone see those photos of Klein and Rowe a few years ago 'horsing around'? I thought it was strange for a nurse and boss to have that kind of relationship....

What im thinking is this. Did MJ go with Rowe when she was 'inseminated'? or picked up the sperm (so to speak?). What if, without telling MJ, Klein and Rowe had a one nighter or used alternative means and they agreed to hush about this deal JUST IN CASE something happened to MJ and then they could rake in the millions for any children borne to them?

It seems very suspicious that after he pipes up in the Court room, Rowe has been seen at his offices twice this week....

hmmm...

And... Klein is putting a case together to lodge with the court next month re the children....

I think it's just wierd altogether that Rowe is visiting his office just three days after his request for her children in court.

Wouldn't he feel like a fool for that?

Kleine NEEDS to be investigated! Nothing he does make sense. Dr. Kleine has never been in a situation so intense. He's trying to keep it low but he's freakin out at the MAJOR hype of the death because he clearly underestimated what he'd gotten himself into. That's the sign of a guilty person.

He's not the father of those kids and he knows it!!! Because if he were, he would have done anything to keep Michael safe and healthy and alive because he knows Michael means so much to "his" chilidren.

Last edited:
I think there is a whole nest of murder conspirators, and, YES, Dr. Klein and Debbie Rowe are in that nest.

this dude is extremely weird..and her visiting him is weird too

I thought that at first then I thought I was possibly wrong once she didn't want anymore cash but now yes I don't know if they are in it together in that way but they definitely are suspicious.

wow...klien's gay. been gay the whole time mj knew him. out and proud

that's a MEDICAL COMPLEX meaning, more than one doctor is there. she went to see a doc last week...in his 'office' could mean in the damn complex

y the hell would she get involved w/ him? unless she went to tell him to stfu

since he's under investigation maybe he wants to make sure she will stay quiet, could be why she's visiting all of a sudden. wonder if money is involved. Or perhaps she could be in the shit too if she was an accomplice back in the day

my opinion.....if these two are in this thing together I think that the last thing that would happen is that Debbie would be seen going into his office. I think they would be laying a little lower than this. I agree with SO SO DEAF, she was probably going into a different office in the same building. Although I would love for them to slip up and just let all the dirty laundry out in public, this just isnt going to happen so I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens with Kline when he goes to court. He thinks he has some common ground with those children......now he has to prove what it is.

Just what I was thinking too - anywhere in his vicinity would be the last place you'd head to in her shoes and so soon after Monday especially.

But then that makes me wonder too. Even if she had reasons unrelated to him to go there ..well, if it was ME I still wouldn't go anywhere near the place. So why did she go there so openly? I think she's gone (to the building at least) deliberately, knowing the speculation that would result as soon as she was spotted. Could she be playing him at his own game perhaps?

I think Kleine is simply distracting the focus from the muder to something less important.

I think Kleine is simply distracting the focus from the muder to something less important.

This could be too......I believe that Kline is part of this whole thing too. He is just as deep as Murray in my opinion.

I am convinced Klein is up to something, He didnt say that stuff on Larry King for the fun of it...THat was a direct message to the Jackson's telling them that if he wants he can make their lives very difficult so they better give in to his demands. I believe he is going to ask for money or embarrase the family by threateninig a paternity test. The Jacksons will be against the wall because it could be possible he is the real father and then he will control the whole situation. I dont think they would want to call his bluff and let him take the test. IF they lose they lose big time. He is up to something....

It is really sad in a way because he already has everything a person can want except fame and maybe that is what he wants. But he pretended to like Michael and he hung out with Michael...Its just sick that there are these type of sycophant type people out there that can act all freiendly and loving to a person while all along not really like them and possibly being repulsed by them, yet they do it just cause the person is famous...So Sick. It is pure narcissism disguiesed as love and caring. And Michael had trouble identifying that in people. I think he had aspergers syndrom.

I don't think they are.. I think Klein's got his own plans. I don't think he's after Michael's money either, I just think he's setting up a back-up plan in case something happens..

Kleine is completely involved.

Didn't Murray give him a phone call?

I am convinced Klein is up to something, He didnt say that stuff on Larry King for the fun of it...THat was a direct message to the Jackson's telling them that if he wants he can make their lives very difficult so they better give in to his demands. I believe he is going to ask for money or embarrase the family by threateninig a paternity test. The Jacksons will be against the wall because it could be possible he is the real father and then he will control the whole situation. I dont think they would want to call his bluff and let him take the test. IF they lose they lose big time. He is up to something....

It is really sad in a way because he already has everything a person can want except fame and maybe that is what he wants. But he pretended to like Michael and he hung out with Michael...Its just sick that there are these type of sycophant type people out there that can act all freiendly and loving to a person while all along not really like them and possibly being repulsed by them, yet they do it just cause the person is famous...So Sick. It is pure narcissism disguiesed as love and caring. And Michael had trouble identifying that in people. I think he had aspergers syndrom.

I would agree he definitely was sending a message to the Jacksons. His ex-lover Gohranson said he was told by Klein he was the father to all 3. Now Klein is only interested in PP, not Blanket.

I thought back to when DeeDee, (Titos ex-wife) was murdered by Don Bohana, it took 4 years to convict him - he got 15 years to life. And I believe that Tito had to hire a PI, is what I remember. As I recall there were a couple of stories in the Hard Copy, Current Affair etc. I don't think LAPD would have ever pursued it or convicted him if the Jacksons had not pressed forwards on it. It was horrible what happened to her.

There is alot about the case, but here are a few examples:

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1355/is_n9_v94/ai_21248720/

http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20102218,00.html

I hope we will not have to wait four years for justice.

I wouldn't be surprise if Klein and Rowe are in it together along with other cast of characters.
It saddens me that Michael was very trusting enough to allow these people surround him. Especially with Debbie Rowe being allowed to give him children.

Please correct me if I'm wrong...but wasn't it Debbie who told Michael that she was willing to have his children? If so I wonder why- money? Also she was the one giving Michael Demoral, I believe by her log book.

All I know all this sounds fishy, especially now that she was seen going into his office. I always had suspicions on her along with that Klein who may have had a call with Dr. Murray - my what a small world we all live in.

Like CherubimII stated it is a WHOLE NEST but more like a HORNET NEST.

All I can say I pray for Justice for Michael.

All this sounds so surreal with the cast of characters who left their thumb print on Michael's death.

Even if Klien is the Bio dad of the older kids that won't mean squat. He's a sperm donor. He has no more rights to the kids than Blankets "mother" has to him.

If he goes in with any argument it's going to get thrown out.

The best thing he should do if he wants to stay in the kids life is to continue doing what he was doing and that's being a friend of the family. Full stop.

Um, he's not Prince & Paris' father. Michael is all over those kids' features. Well Paris does take after Debbie the most but those 3 are Michael's biological kids.

If anything, Klein regrets playing around with the question in the 1st place. "Black" people can have "White" kids. There's something in American history known as "passing". Some "Blacks" look so "White" that they might as well be White & assimilate incognito into White society. But in truth they know what their ethnic heritage is made up of.

One example for you would be Carol Channing. Even though if you knew where to look you could see the "African" or "Black" in her.

John Lucas

rf said that deb was banned from his office. now rf speaks to dr so is it true?

maybe she went there to tell him to shut up and she's worried he may have had something to do w/ mj's death and is pissed.

All I know it's all TOO VERY COINCIDENTAL for Debbie to be conveniently filmed TWICE going into the very building that Klien works in just around the same time Klien is trying to start mess with the Jacksons regarding Prince and Paris. Something unsavory is going on and I wouldn't be surprised IF she's in on it some way. Now if I'm wrong---which I hope I am----then I'm wrong. But as of right now, it just doesn't look right at all.

This really sucks big time,Does anyone feel the same way I do that Michael got hosed all the way around by everyone involved in this royal mess.This turns my stomach and Michael was really taken advantage of ever since he became a Super-duperruper (I mean way beyond everyone else in the Biz.) Michael was so trusting that it broke my heart when he got duped so many times.It's all about The benjamins yall.

well then it's also coincidental that mj went to that office three times a week every week for two months before he died?

she was banned according to her friend. so maybe seh went back to give him a piece of her mind

well then it's also coincidental that mj went to that office three times a week every week for two months before he died?

this is why I don't understand why they are NOT investigating Kleine as much as Murray, because they NEED to.

THEY ARE

ok some news show, i think inside edition, asked deb if she was visiting klien. is he the father of her children, and she said he's dead. he's dead, don't u watch the news? reffering to mike.

now blanket has a CHOICE if he wants to be near deb. im sure if his bro and sis are doing it, he won't want to feel left out.

TV ALERT deb on et today and monday. she speaks w/ them and tells them that klien banned her from the office and threatened to call police on her. i think she was having lunch w/ her friends. one was an et producer (that she's known since before she married mj) .

so it looks like she don't like klien and is pissed

Hello everyone,

I am new here, I only posted once before and was told what I posted was somewhere else and felt sort of chased off. I don't find Rowe and Klein to be suspicious at all. After seeing Dr. Steven Hoefflin on Geraldo I was curious about his reference to the dosage of 100 milligrams every 2-4 hours he says Debbie gave MJ. I looked up demerol on the Physician's Desk Reference website. The Physician's Desk Reference is what doctors use to check dosages and side effects, etc. Here's what it says there:

Why is Demerol prescribed?
Demerol, a narcotic analgesic, is prescribed for the relief of moderate to severe pain.

Recommended dosage for Demerol
ADULTS
The usual dosage of Demerol is 50 milligrams to 150 milligrams every 3 or 4 hours, determined according to your response and the severity of the pain.

100 milligrams every 2-4 hours is not a lot. I checked Hoefflin out further. He is so confused, he said in the UK Sun

"The maximum amount you should give a patient of his weight and build in SEVERE surgical pain is 200mg a day. Michael was being given 800mg a day.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...o-Michael-Jacksons-skin-doctor-is-raided.html

In the news article "The Accident that Sparked Jackson's Addiction"
Michael Jackson Had Said Injuries From This 1984 Fire Led to His Drug Addiction

Hoefflin performed surgery on Jackson after he sustained second and third degree burns while filming his 1984 Pepsi commercial. I believe Hoefflin was more to blame if MJ was ever addicted to demerol

http://www.abcnews.go.com/Business/MichaelJackson/story?id=8092565&page=1

And have you read "It's Getting Even Weirder" ? Four pages of this Dr.'s insane actions?

http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-...6/its-getting-even-weirder/?cid=hp:mainpromo6

Oh, one more thing about Steven Hoefflin, this article says he is under investigation for giving MJ drugs:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news...sh-i-d-done-more-to-save-him-115875-21564355/

I think Hoefflin has an agenda against Klein & Rowe and has made a big issue over minor treatment with demerol way back when. The Jacksons don't even want him speaking for them since they found out how mentally ill he is.

Of course Kline and Debbie are together IMHO.
People used to work together for many years. She is a surrogate mother of 2 first kids as we know. He claims now to be a sperm donor. If it is true, did Michael know about what sperm was used for Debbie? This is first question has to be asked. If I was the police I would check their bank accounts and transactions to see if any financial interest was involved.
So, both injected Michael with Demerol right? Debbie didn’t know what she was doing? She has a professional degree. Common… .
Also, If she was such a great friend of Michael first thing she had to do is to worn family, friends etc. what is going on. There are so many questions, but not too many answers still. I hope I will see both of them in prison sooner or later.

Back