Looks-wise, which Michael set your heart afire?

Which Looks Made You Weak In the Knees

• Total voters

BadEraSexy

Proud Member
If you can see my username, then you KNOW how I feel about the situation, but which "era" Michael set your heart beating double-time? Leave some comments about what made you fall in love with Michael or why you like a certain "era". This is all in FUN, don't start drama or arguments or else i'll have to bring hardcore mikey out:
2woksq0_jpg.gif

NOW ON TO THE VOTING AND LOVING:

Young kid Michael as a first crush:
pqrqrfs9b1e0718f8862f91.jpg

Teen/"The Jacksons" Michael
michael-jackson-1979.jpg

micpap.jpg

Off The Wall Era Michael
ip007k.jpg

rockwithyou.gif
offthewallera12-1.jpg

0mjCHEST.jpg

Thriller Era Mike
michaelthriller.jpg
5vujp3_thjpg.gif

80s-misc-mj-at-home1.jpg

Capt. Eo/Bad Era Mike
1581mpwjpg.gif
sexykick.gif

michaeljackson.jpg
MichaelJackson1203695707.jpg

Dangerous MJ
Remember-the-time-michael-jackson-7135489-391-670.jpg

MichaelJackson.gif

HIStory Era:
michael-and-janet.jpg

Invincible Era:
41.jpg

Older Michael
michael-jackson.jpg

michael_jackson_white.jpg

Last edited:
I am curious to see the responses. I hope that this thread can continue and be RESPECTFUL.

I voted. :wub:

Bad, Dangerous and History :wild:

from thriller right through to the end :(
he was so damn sexy at EO and the Bad era!!

i voted for BAD (duh) and thriller era because I love that pic of him in the blue sweater. During the thriller era he looked like perfect boyfriend material and in the BAD era he looked my dream man come to life, sexy as all get out and sweet to boot...YOWZA

OMG thriller Michael (has a heart rush and faints), and bad era Michael. I loved him so much in Dirty Diana etc. But he also was cute when he married Lisa Marie. =)

I voted Thriller Era, Bad Era, Dangerous Era and Invincible Michael. Thriller is probably my favorite though. Something about him then really just makes me want to smile all the time and giggle. lol. haha. Bad Michael is really sexy though. Dangerous, I love him in In the Closet. Oh gosh. And I think Invincible Michael is adorable. :)

I voted Bad, Dangerous and HIStory are.. though, physically talking, Bad era is my favorite and I alwas feel in magazines or in the commemorative mags, they never put enought Bad era pics.. aleays Thriller and jumps to Dangerous.. damn.

I'm totally crazy when I see Come together video... his pants fits him sooo well!!!

I voted Bad, Dangerous and HIStory are.. though, physically talking, Bad era is my favorite and I alwas feel in magazines or in the commemorative mags, they never put enought Bad era pics.. aleays Thriller and jumps to Dangerous.. damn.

I'm totally crazy when I see Come together video... his pants fits him sooo well!!!

you know what?? i said the SAME damn thing...they ALWAYS skip over the bad era in the tributes and he was walking PERFECTION then. i mean come on, what gives? the concert was record breaking in sales, the cd was record breaking with number 1 singles, yet they treat that period like it didn't exist....WOMP WOMP WOMP.

i want SPEED DEMON pics in the tributes, BAD video pics, COME TOGETHER pics, DIRTY DIANA pics..but no, NEVER get those

you know what?? i said the SAME damn thing...they ALWAYS skip over the bad era in the tributes and he was walking PERFECTION then. i mean come on, what gives? the concert was record breaking in sales, the cd was record breaking with number 1 singles, yet they treat that period like it didn't exist....WOMP WOMP WOMP.

i want SPEED DEMON pics in the tributes, BAD video pics, COME TOGETHER pics, DIRTY DIANA pics..but no, NEVER get those

EXACTLY! Makes me sick how they always never put those pics...grrrrr I'm gonna bite someone!

Must have been the Bad era, Ive got myself hooked on Moonwalker.. ending, and have never came back to my senses. Ever again, haha. Am glad tho.
smilie_girl_321.gif

Sooo hard to choose...

Probably between Bad and Dangerous. Then again, HIStory was the era of the gold pants... :heart:

During the Bad era I had a huge mad crush on Michael. But it wasn't until the Dangerous era was when I had fallen madly in love with Michael. So those are the 2 eras I had voted for. Though maybe I should have voted for the HIStory era too. OMG seeing Michael in those tight sexy gold pants. I nearly had a heart attack when I saw how sexy Michael had looked in them. And I was 16 years old when I first saw Michael in them.

Tough choice...Every era is different! But I think that he is sexier in bad and dangerous...:wub:

Now that I'm thinking it again I forgot history era:doh: (golden pants 4ever!:))

I love all eras :wub:
I voted for the Bad era but I also love older Michael as well..During the this is it announcement he look absolutely stunning! Hes just too gorgeous!!!

Tough choice...Every era is different! But I think that he is sexier in bad and dangerous...:wub:

Now that I'm thinking it again I forgot history era:doh: (golden pants 4ever!:))

lol, it's amazing how the manhood thread gave me such an appreciation for the gold pants. at first i was like wtf? but mmm, i see the appeal!! haha. but i'll never like that damn gold thong leotard, no sir!

I thought them damn pants were a hot mess... the gold pants thread made me change my mind... I still don't know what he was thinking.. but I like it.. he musta had a thing for tight shiny pants. :lol:

lol, it's amazing how the manhood thread gave me such an appreciation for the gold pants. at first i was like wtf? but mmm, i see the appeal!! haha. but i'll never like that damn gold thong leotard, no sir!

Yeah, same here. I hear the gold pants mentioned all over the place, and I'd be like "WTF is so special about those stupid gold pants?" Well, the "Manhood" thread made me see just what was so special about those pants :wild: And the one very very lucky YANA girl got to see up close and personsl what was so special about those pants :D

I also agree that the gold leotard was just...wrong. What was he thinking?

He looked great in just about every era (though better in some eras than others, his hotness fluctuated), but he was at his ultimate sexiness during the Bad and Dangerous eras.

Back