Can someone clear this up for me?

My_HeartBreaker

Proud Member
There is something I'm not understanding.

Michael supposedly died from sedative overdose, as said by Murray.

Here's what I'm not understanding.

• Michael died around 5 o clock eastern time/ 3 western time
  • Why was he taking a sedative in the middle of the afternoon?
...or could an overdose have happened a few hours after your no on it? Im very confused.

...or could an overdose have happened a few hours after your no on it? Im very confused.

Join the Club, we are all confused as to what happened here on Earth that led to Michael Jackson's departure to Heaven.

u have the time wrong thats why u are confused. ambulance was rung at midday.it thought he was dead long b4 one was called

*TMZ:

UPDATE: The LAPD released a statement saying they asked the Coroner's Office to hold off on releasing the results. The LAPD says the "investigation being conducted by the LAPD has included dozens of individual interviews and the service of search warrants locally and out of-state."

the 911 call was made at 12:20 in the afternoon in LA where he lived
in the afternoon_ MJ was usually woke up aroung 10 AM morning
according to his chef .. but this day the doc didnt come down untill
after 12 and was yelling for security and prince .. we dont know yet
why he didnt wake MJ up at the normal time- It was stated MJ was
already dead when para medics arrived - he wasnt pronounced dead
untill after 2 in the afternoon - becuase the hospital was still trying
to revive him - they dont pronouce the death untill they give up
but the coroner report may have a time earlier based on ther finding.

There is a three-hour time-difference between the Eastern and Western U.S. Michael died at 2:26 p.m., Pacific time (Western). That would be 5:26 p.m, Eastern time zone. At least that is the "official" time of death. Probably it was much earlier.

Michael was nocturnal. I.e., more active at night? His rehearsals were at night. We don't know when the propofol was given. Were sedatives really given? We don't know. . .there is no official tox-report. Speculating here, let's say he got home from a rehearsal after midnight. Maybe he was given the propofol around 2 a.m.? Later? Still technically, "night." Or maybe he tried to sleep normally but couldn't? No way to know when the propofol was actually given. But maybe he was "out," and Murray fell asleep? Didn't monitor him? (Or. . this was a deliberate overdose. No way to know, yet. . . . ). Murray found Michael in trouble sometime in the morning. Could have been as early as ten a.m. ,or even before Remember, Murray didn't come downstairs to get Michael's breakfast? Maybe he worked on him for HOURS before, eventually, calling 911. The autopsy results, which may never be released, would give time-of-death, but only roughly.

There is still a LOT that we do not know.

oh god, I don't wanna think about it any more. it makes me so angry and frustrated. HOW COULD MURRAY FALL ASLEEP?!?!

ugh.

I wonder why they haven't just arrested him for giving those drugs at home out of a hospital envrionment(if its true he did)

I dont get this either. A lot of reports are saying Murray admitted in his interviews to administering this drug, so that in itself means he acted illegally as it should only be administered in hospitals.

Either these reports are not true and Murray didnt admit to anything like that or the tox reports have failed to pinpoint a conclusive drug that caused death and could therefore be a mixture of a few things.

one thing is more then strange -- yea, i am part of the club --- Michael usually was up around 10. so from 10am till 1 pm there is a lot of time -- then WHY in the hospital they worked on him for more then hour ....
my understanding is that they very easiely could say when someone is really dead. and if even the ppl form the ambulance said they found him dead - probably taking him in the hospital they said so to the doctors there.

for me this sounds strange.

i want them could do MUCH more and saved him!!!!

Guys im confused also ,how can Mj go from being totally against drugs even headache tablets to being addicted to prescription meds .When did it start ,why did no one notice ,I mean yewars ago Mj wouldnt even allows Pepsi in his system ,how can someone this dedicated to keeping his body free from normal drinks and food to being addicted ,it makes no sense to me .I understand after being burned he started to take meds which who can blame him but i cant get my head around him being an addict.

u think they want to waste an arrest on the fact that he gave him a drug illegally? or u think they wana collect and gather evidence on him and EVERYONE else who helped w/ this, the cover up, and obtaining illegal thigns for mj?

cuz it looks like murray wasn't allowed to practice in cali. he couldn't write a rx there so he was having daily fedex deliveries from lv to mj's home so he could 'legally' obtain the drug and then have it shipped to him in another state

u think they want to waste an arrest on the fact that he gave him a drug illegally? or u think they wana collect and gather evidence on him and EVERYONE else who helped w/ this, the cover up, and obtaining illegal thigns for mj?

cuz it looks like murray wasn't allowed to practice in cali. he couldn't write a rx there so he was having daily fedex deliveries from lv to mj's home so he could 'legally' obtain the drug and then have it shipped to him in another state

If this had been in the UK he'd have been arrested and bailed at the very least by now. Hence all the leaks and the US way I find hard to understand but with limited knowledge of the system in the States I can only conclude they're leaving him untouched to see where and who he runs to. Cornered desperate rats are more prone to make mistakes.

Guys im confused also ,how can Mj go from being totally against drugs even headache tablets to being addicted to prescription meds .When did it start ,why did no one notice ,I mean yewars ago Mj wouldnt even allows Pepsi in his system ,how can someone this dedicated to keeping his body free from normal drinks and food to being addicted ,it makes no sense to me .I understand after being burned he started to take meds which who can blame him but i cant get my head around him being an addict.

Pain...after the burns he would have been in alot of pain. So the tablets would have started there. Didn't he have a few other health problems too? The problem is, when you have doctors telling you to 'take this, it'll make it better' and 'this will help you sleep' I assume Michael believed them, and so on and so forth... Doctors wanted to make their money off him, he wanted to feel better/sleep...it could happen to any of us if we were in his position.

There's a mindset that perscription drugs are 'ok' because it's legel...but they can cause just as much, if not more damage than the street drugs...

no they're doing a multi-state investigation includingbut not limited to doctors, nurses, pharmacies, and others around mj at the time. in la, sb, lv, nyc, and several other locations. so hold tight

i believe Michael was very disciplinarian, so once cleaned (after 1993) and also because his kids, i have a hard time believing he was drug addicted, even only taking pills because of the pain.

the whole story sounds more and more crazy, messy, ...

At first I was confused about that time line too, but I believe that MJ had passed long before Murray came rushing down the stairs. I think he was "panicking" because one of the medics alledged that an IV was still in MJ's arm.

If the Doc was trying to clean up, I"m sure he would've took the IV out, did some other disposal tactics, etc.

Truth be told...I really *hate* that Murray was the last face MJ probably seen.

I hate it any time I had to go under for a procedure, it's something about being put to sleep that's unsettling, and then looking at those doctors and nurses with their masks on.... ~shiver~

I'm on my way to grab a shot of pepsi and Don Q rum. I'm mentally worn out (not just the MJ stuff, but my day was rough.)

I hate it any time I had to go under for a procedure, it's something about being put to sleep that's unsettling, and then looking at those doctors and nurses with their masks on.... ~shiver~

Of course, because now they are in control of your life, and they are the ones to wake you back up. Your life is in their hands.

This is a very good point. I am thinking about too. My first guess is that during his treatments doctors could slowly put him on drugs without him knowing it.

i believe Michael was very disciplinarian, so once cleaned (after 1993) and also because his kids, i have a hard time believing he was drug addicted, even only taking pills because of the pain.

the whole story sounds more and more crazy, messy, ...

Yeah, the entire story is crazy and inconsistent. But sorry to say, Michael's use of prescription medication wasn't only in 1993. He had chronic pain from a back injury that happened during the HIStory tour, and I know he reinjured his back in a fall during the trial. There is a deposition from 2007 when he said that he might have been "impaired" from medication. when he signed particular contracts. I know the link is Fox News, but I've seen this whole transcript elsewhere, too.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,304977,00.html

So, I guess many times his choice was to endure the pain, which made it hard to function, OR take prescription pain-killers, which brought their own set of problems. I'm sure he did the best he could. . . . .

This is the only thing that I keep thinking about that makes me think that maybe it could be murder and not manslaughter. It just surprises me that Michael would trust someone to give him a drug that he knew (according to this nurse) was dangerous, and then trust them to stay awake all night, every night? What about his children? What if one of them woke up in the middle of the night? I think there could have been oxygen for another reason and fluid to keep him hydrated after rehearsals?

I don't trust this nurse either, maybe things didn't go according to plan with Murray and she had to step in and say Michael wanted the Medication to help Murray's case as much as she could and make it look like an accident.

Logically it makes more sense that Michael wanted it, thought he paid this doctor enough money that he would be safe and the Doctor fell asleep. But when I think about Michael and his children, it just doesn't fit.

Pain...after the burns he would have been in alot of pain. So the tablets would have started there. Didn't he have a few other health problems too? The problem is, when you have doctors telling you to 'take this, it'll make it better' and 'this will help you sleep' I assume Michael believed them, and so on and so forth... Doctors wanted to make their money off him, he wanted to feel better/sleep...it could happen to any of us if we were in his position.

There's a mindset that perscription drugs are 'ok' because it's legel...but they can cause just as much, if not more damage than the street drugs...

I could agree with this having addicts in my family I cant, Michael was burned over 20 years and to work this from both angles if he was STILL an addict Michael would have evidence more than what was shown in his dancing and in his everyday behavior, a drug addict dont get better over the years they get worst, and Ive seen them as they get OLDER they have no problems SLEEPING they nod off everywhere even standing up. No one has seen Michael do drugs or even with drugs in years, why are we even still saying he was doing drugs, just because some people went and got drugs from everywhere and say they where for Michael, OMG what are we doing?

I dont get this either. A lot of reports are saying Murray admitted in his interviews to administering this drug, so that in itself means he acted illegally as it should only be administered in hospitals.

Either these reports are not true and Murray didnt admit to anything like that or the tox reports have failed to pinpoint a conclusive drug that caused death and could therefore be a mixture of a few things.

I believe this report is UnTrue for the simple fact Murray has stated from the beginning he didnt give Michael NOTHING this day and now he is still saying "he didnt give Michael NOTHING to Cause his Death on June 25, 2009" of course anyone can say that this is his way of excusing himself from killing him, but I believe Michael and Dr. Murray never said one word to each other on June 25, 2009, because Murray never mentions anything Michael said to him this day not even Hello, Good Morning, I need to sleep I need this I need that. I believe now the stories about Murray are ALL Lies to mislead, because again I have to still say if Murray was anyway linked to Michael's Death wouldnt he have been charged with something by now? It must be a TON of Forensic in Michael's Death.

Your post is the only thing making Sense to me today. I know how some sources want to say "Michael Fans dont Believe Nothing Bad About Him" well if we had some up-to-date PROOF maybe we would believe anything bad or he was a drug addict, but whats out here now is just hearsay from of all people the people who ISOLATED him from the world even his Family the Jacksons they where trying to see Michael and would be stopped at the door, they wouldnt even let him get phone calls just to brizzar, then rumors about Michael and his Family where not Close, Ive never known this and Ive followed Michael for over 20 years, even when they talked about each other they where always seen together doing something to repute any ESTRANGE FAMILY situations, Have Michael's Killers and the Media/Tabloids SUCEEDED in BRAINWASHING Michael Jackson Fans ? its almost like some of us dont even like him from the post Im reading, we are only relying on News Reports thats all unofficial and gossip, instead of FACTs we do have some facts one of the FACTS I cant get out of my head is the CORONER PRELIMINARY REPORT that MICHAEL JACKSON INTERNAL ORGANS WHERE ALL HEALTHY; "these are not the organs of a Drug Addict - and certainly one that has ABUSED drugs for 20 years or more" is the spade a spade or a club, something is not right here and its obvious that people are accepting NONsense rather than what makes Sense and then you have to ask WHY would anyone that wants the truth be doing that? are we part of some Movie thats being made because this cant be real maybe Im Dreaming and will wake up tomorrow.

ugh. yes, he was basically healthy. it absolutely kills me to know a basically healthy, functioning, possibly even happy at making his great comback Michael was taken like this from his children and family, from us. I can't rest until the perps are in jail.

Back