Will Dr. Murray Roll on Others who are involved?

Moddie777

Proud Member
*******This question and Thread are for those among us who respectfully believe; Michael was murdered and his death was designed and at the hands of a much larger scale******

Before you answer, please remember what the MJJC Investigative Unit forum,is for. Thank You.

Now with the heat consistantly on Dr. Murray, do you think he will roll on the others? Will he start to point fingers? Do you think he is going to blame someone elese who may have been in the house with them that awful day? Or do you think, his defense will try and say the other Doctors are to blame for all their years of supplying the Drugs to MJ?

Last edited:
If the police arrest Murray and ask him if there are others behind it, he is gonna take someone down with him to try for lighter sentence. I don't see Murray taking the fall for everyone involved in MJs death alone.

Oh definitely if Murray can cut a plea deal by rolling on others ya better bet your sweet bippy he will. Even if others knew he was going to be the fall guy and offer him millions when he gets out he will still roll in my opinion.

I don't know if Michael was murdered in the true sense of the word but I'd like to say that if indeed Murray gets cornered I think he'll squeal and try to take one or more with him because he seems like that type of person.

He doesn't seem to like to take ownership of situations.

1. Why didn't he call 911 immediately on discovering MJ? - "I didn't know the address". "The phones were not working", etc, etc
2. Why didn't he want to pronounce death at the home?
3. Why did he want to sign the death cert?

That's one shady character if you ask me....so I don't expect much out of him.

P.S. His agreeing to administer the sedative to Michael in the first place clearly demonstrates his integrity or lack thereof.

I know multiple doctors started Michael Jackson on a dangerous course of medical therapy, and then in steps
Sony, AEG, Colony Capital and Dr. Murray. None of them giving a damn about our Angel, Michael Jackson. Conrad Murray started working together with the corporatists.
AEG, Sony, Colony Capital, Dr. Murray and all the other corporatists were motivated by greed. There is no honor among thieves. So, AEG, eventually, set up Dr. Murray to take the fall for Michael Jackson’s death. Hopefully, now, Dr. Conrad Murray, in order to save himself, is "singing like a bird", as he tries to bring his fellow conspirators down into Hell with him.

God bless and protect Michael’s three beautiful children who must, now, grow up without their loving father, Michael Jackson. The fires of Hell await those who caused Michael Jackson to be removed from this planet too soon.

Click on the link below and you will see a video with pictures of most of the conspirators
or suspects and additional information:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMeW2f6SwEk

I believe the thugs in the record industry, in one huge money payment, paid Dr. Murray to murder Michael Jackson. Why?
Because Michael Jackson fought against them, and he would not stop:
To see the evidence: Click on and watch the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIb9PFrmCT4&feature=related

Last edited:
You know I truly believe there is more to all of this than just Dr. Murray and his unethical incompetence as a clinician. I think back to the quotes by his attorney that I posted in the conspiracy thread:

"Based on Dr. Murray's minute-by-minute and item-by-item description of Michael Jackson's last days, he should not be a target of criminal charges," Chernoff said Tuesday. "Dr. Murray was the last doctor standing when Michael Jackson died and it seems all the fury is directed toward him."

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music/07/22/jackson.murray.search/index.html

Chernoff added, "We're confident whatever the doctor prescribed did not kill Michael Jackson."

"He has nothing to hide," Chernoff said of Murray. "The doctor will be proven to be innocent.

Chernoff has said the doctor "didn't prescribe or administer anything that should have killed Michael Jackson."

They lead me to believe there is more than just him involved in one way or another.....Like I said before in the conspiracy thread, if he has a minute-by-minute item-by-item account did he have suspicions of someone else providing/administering something when he wasn't present at the home so he was covering his ass? Who else had access to the meds? Did he give someone else in the home the authority or show them how to administer meds? Why was he calling everyone and their momma that morning EXCEPT the one call he needed to be making, 911??????????????

This whole situation is just shrouded with suspicion and to be honest I think the blame is going to bounce all over the place amongst the licensed drug dealers, pharmaceutical suppliers, corporations, no one wants to take accountability in any of this. It's disgusting.

I amended my post above to include Colony Capital and
Mr. Thomas Barrack, and the fake Dr. Thome Thome.
Somehow I always forget the thugs in
the expensive suits.
However, let's not do that in the future: ;D
"You Don't Know The REAL MJ pt 3 of 3"
Click on the link and watch the video below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-l5U1g4Bz4&feature=related

I know multiple doctors started Michael Jackson on a dangerous course of medical therapy, and then in steps
Sony, AEG, Colony Capital and Dr. Murray. None of them giving a damn about our Angel, Michael Jackson. Conrad Murray started working together with the corporatists.
AEG, Sony, Colony Capital, Dr. Murray and all the other corporatists were motivated by greed. There is no honor among thieves. So, AEG, eventually, set up Dr. Murray to take the fall for Michael Jackson’s death. Hopefully, now, Dr. Conrad Murray, in order to save himself, is "singing like a bird", as he tries to bring his fellow conspirators down into Hell with him.

God bless and protect Michael’s three beautiful children who must, now, grow up without their loving father, Michael Jackson. The fires of Hell await those who caused Michael Jackson to be removed from this planet too soon.

Click on the link below and you will see a video with pictures of most of the conspirators
or suspects and additional information:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMeW2f6SwEk

I believe the thugs in the record industry, in one huge money payment, paid Dr. Murray to murder Michael Jackson. Why?
Because Michael Jackson fought against them, and he would not stop:
To see the evidence: Click on and watch the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIb9PFrmCT4&feature=related

I hope and pray he at least has enough sense to see he was set up and therefore cooperate fully with law enforcement and reveal all the players but somehow, I can't help but wonder will it really be that easy?
These are very dangerous people, they afterall murdered Michael Jackson very slowly and for over a time.

You know I truly believe there is more to all of this than just Dr. Murray and his unethical incompetence as a clinician. I think back to the quotes by his attorney that I posted in the conspiracy thread:

"Based on Dr. Murray's minute-by-minute and item-by-item description of Michael Jackson's last days, he should not be a target of criminal charges," Chernoff said Tuesday. "Dr. Murray was the last doctor standing when Michael Jackson died and it seems all the fury is directed toward him."

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music/07/22/jackson.murray.search/index.html

Chernoff added, "We're confident whatever the doctor prescribed did not kill Michael Jackson."

"He has nothing to hide," Chernoff said of Murray. "The doctor will be proven to be innocent.

Chernoff has said the doctor "didn't prescribe or administer anything that should have killed Michael Jackson."

They lead me to believe there is more than just him involved in one way or another.....Like I said before in the conspiracy thread, if he has a minute-by-minute item-by-item account did he have suspicions of someone else providing/administering something when he wasn't present at the home so he was covering his ass? Who else had access to the meds? Did he give someone else in the home the authority or show them how to administer meds? Why was he calling everyone and their momma that morning EXCEPT the one call he needed to be making, 911??????????????

This whole situation is just shrouded with suspicion and to be honest I think the blame is going to bounce all over the place amongst the licensed drug dealers, pharmaceutical suppliers, corporations, no one wants to take accountability in any of this. It's disgusting.

Your quotes from Murray's atty reminded me of how the media also picked up on the fact that the atty eluded to the fact, there will be more doctors and others who need looking into in this case.
And also, if Murray's minute by minute account of MJ's medical intake is indeed factual, that should show any Investigation with half a brain; even with suspicion of wrong doing by "maybe" someone elese, Murray continued to treat Michael with a drug he should not have, while at home. Proof of negligence, and malpractice just to name the lesser.
He would be a fool not to sing like a songbird at this point.

i think it was a murder - intentional or not. if it's the first - then he will be silent, because people are getting paid for doing such things and know in advance that they will be caught. but they cannot charge him with murder i think, unless they have evidence. which i dont think they will have. because if there is someone behind it - they will make the police to shut up and close the case. or charge Murray with some minor thing - like negligence. and off he goes to jail for a couple of years and nice amount of money waiting for him somewhere afterwards.

if he is an idiot, doesnt know the basics of CPR, never tried to call from the cell phone and barery understands his whereabouts when he's in another house than his - then sure - he will try to blame someone else.

but sorry i dont believe he's an idiot. they may want make him to look an idiot. but he's not

Catherine, thanks for your post.

I am conflicted about Murray Rolling. Yes, I would love for him to do just that. Sing like a song bird and reveal all the details and provide the authorities with all the players but...........

The crooked, shady men in their designer suits have well crafted the murder of the biggest star in the world, right under the noses of every living, breathing human being. They afterall had the man living as if he were a prisoner within his own home. No one could get close to Michael Jackson, not even when Michael himself cried out for help from the nutritionst did his own employee's get him immediately to the doctor or call for help. These crooks took it upon themselves to turn down medical help to a grown man who days before his death was in desperate need of medical attention and was denied it(referring to transcript I read from MJ's conversation with Cherylnn when he was describing how one side of his body was warm and other side was cool. I think he was heard in background telling his handler to have her come and take a look at him and help him, he knew something was wrong then!) But did his handlers act on his best interest, No!

My point is: These are very powerful and now extremely wealthy men. They could easily pay to have anything with regard to Murray, go in their favor. Some may think this would be the perfect reason why Murray should roll on others but somehow I feel, ''They" are not gonna allow that to happen.

Wish I was wrong though.......

Definitely, if he was cowardly enough to run away/hide after Michael's death for a bit, the second he believes he's going to be charged with something he'll start to bring everyone else down with him.

If you were Murray's Defense Atty would you encourage your client to Roll on the others?

What about Intimidation or Threats from the murders? Wouldn't that be cause for Murray to continue being the coward he is and NOT give up the truth and names of all players?

If you were Murray's Defense Atty would you encourage your client to Roll on the others?

What about Intimidation or Threats from the murders? Wouldn't that be cause for Murray to continue being the coward he is and NOT give up the truth and names of all players?

Threats from any person involved in this will be nothing in comparison to what he will experience if he ends up in prison.

It's on his conscience or lack thereof whether he cooperates with authorities. I'd hate to be any of these individuals when they meet God come judgment day.

Threats from any person involved in this will be nothing in comparison to what he will experience if he ends up in prison.

It's on his conscience or lack thereof whether he cooperates with authorities. I'd hate to be any of these individuals when they meet God come judgment day.

Several fans from different forums have already begun speculating, Murray will be dead from a hit within one year of incaceration( by the murders and orchestra's of MJ's death, in an attempt to keep him quiet), which is one of the reasons why I wonder sometimes, if he will or will not "Roll".

Murray has to know by now, he aint dealing with mere street thugs, these are International, Millionaire, High Rolling Well- Organized Gangster's. They didn't play with MJ and they aint gonna play with him, he walked himself into a mess, and all for the quick easy money to bail him out of financial stress at Michael's expense.

No I dont believe he will roll
becuaese he has not one else to blame
but his own neglligent actions _ he wasnt
hired to kill Michael _ he was using a legal
but highly questionable means to help Mj sleep
and he was negligent in monitoring MJ while he
was under this anisthetic .. Gross negligence
Manslaughter .. No one else was involved

It was not his intention to kill Michael
none the less he did :( and should be
held accountable under the law

they may give him milillions and he would wait for about ten years to get out of jail and start spending the money in Hawai.

Nope he'll not roll on others.

This is what I can imagine is going on...

He still hopes he can get away with the drug addict thing... btw supported by AEG from only a few days after Michaels death in blasting that 'an overdose' is covered by insurance', while it seems now very much it wasn't uh, with a second physical to pass in July?!

Murray will play innocent and stupid while hinding to other doctors playing stupid on 'I don't know what else he took and who prescribed it but there and there and there you can for sure find other drugs in Michaels mansion.'

Maybe then he will go to jail for two or a year more... for sure not too much... but afterwards all his debts magically will be gone?!
Ppl will not care about him anymore. Media will not care about him anymore... and he'll enjoy a luxery life on an island in the caribeans or something.

And honestly the more I read about the guys like Barack and Anschutz... you'll anyways always have a hard time proving their involvement.
They're all used to 'business' like this... it's just the first time someone this famous... but maybe that's their thrill in this? and of cuz the money... the strings leading directly to sony... etc. etc. etc.

See it would need journalists more brave than those Watergate guys... I mean Nixon was 'only' a politician even if the president... but these guys are money guys... these guys are in the league of those who can easily get a president up there nobody voted for.

Last edited:
I reckon he'll try and make Michael look 'mad' and also blame any other doctors, I don't think he'll own up to his own mistakes - Murray is a f*cking coward and a murderer.

No, Dr. Murray will not roll.
He is being paid millions, plus, he has the power of the entire corporate media
to help him with his phoney cover excuse "Michael was an addict".

BUT THE FIRES OF HELL AWAIT ALL THE MURDER CONSPIRATORS
OF MICHAEL JACKSON.
st.archangel%20michael.tempera%20on%20wood.110%20x%2070cm.collection%20of%20mrs.schulz.miami.usa.jpg

OF MICHAEL JACKSON.
st.archangel%20michael.tempera%20on%20wood.110%20x%2070cm.collection%20of%20mrs.schulz.miami.usa.jpg

Exactly, the media will just focus on the prescription drugs issue, which I'm not denying he took(mainly as I don't know for sure and don't blame him with all that went on in his life) but I don't think it is the main reason he died that day, he might have collapsed/had cardiac arrest due to a mix of one drug with another but why the bad CPR from Murray and delay in calling 911 and why are the media now not really mentioning that bit... because its murder and a bad story about him as a person sells more and is safer than going into slander territory with the 'many' people involved(I know it didn't stop them when he was alive, but they didn't care when it came to hurting Michael :( bless him)

But we the fans will Dog their steps every step of the way.
They will eventually go to Hell.
BUT FIRST WE WILL GIVE THEM HELL RIGHT HERE ON EARTH.
normal_Dark_Angel.jpg

Last edited:
we are talking about Murray here...

if he was simply charged with manslaughter then NO he will not roll on others... the real "others".
but of course he'll try to share the blame of other docs too.
there's sweet millions of dollars waiting for him when he gets out of jail. sick.. i know

Nope he'll not roll on others.

This is what I can imagine is going on...

He still hopes he can get away with the drug addict thing... btw supported by AEG from only a few days after Michaels death in blasting that 'an overdose' is covered by insurance', while it seems now very much it wasn't uh, with a second physical to pass in July?!

Murray will play innocent and stupid while hinding to other doctors playing stupid on 'I don't know what else he took and who prescribed it but there and there and there you can for sure find other drugs in Michaels mansion.'

Maybe then he will go to jail for two or a year more... for sure not too much... but afterwards all his debts magically will be gone?!
Ppl will not care about him anymore. Media will not care about him anymore... and he'll enjoy a luxery life on an island in the caribeans or something.

And honestly the more I read about the guys like Barack and Anschutz... you'll anyways always have a hard time proving their involvement.
They're all used to 'business' like this... it's just the first time someone this famous... but maybe that's their thrill in this? and of cuz the money... the strings leading directly to sony... etc. etc. etc.

See it would need journalists more brave than those Watergate guys... I mean Nixon was 'only' a politician even if the president... but these guys are money guys... these guys are in the league of those who can easily get a president up there nobody voted for.

I'm afraid you may be right. This is exactly how I see it too. Damn! I hurt so much for Michael.

OF MICHAEL JACKSON.

Exactly what I am afraid of. The media is eating up the smear campaign to tarnish MJ's name and Legacy, this will benefit Murray in the long run.

It feels like he is being murdered all over again.

Ok Guys,

I wanted to revisit this question since our Michael's Death has no been officially Ruled a Homicide.

Now with everything that came out on Monday( yesterday), do you think Murray feels the heat or not?

I was a little hopeful for just a few minutes and prayed to God, he would get scared and Roll on the others, but.....

When I read in another thread that stated lastnight on Larry King Live, Larry said Murray didnt call 911 cause he was in a "panic", made me very concerned about the media ALREADY making excuses for Murray's behavior and possibly giving Murray and his Attorney a Defense( to spin it and seek public sympathy down the line, by trying to convince the public, he acted like anyone would act that had just made a huge "mistake" with the biggest star in the world).

I didnt see Larry King, lastnight. Anybody elese thought along these lines or have an opinion about what Murray will do now or is your opinion still the same?

Several fans from different forums have already begun speculating, Murray will be dead from a hit within one year of incaceration( by the murders and orchestra's of MJ's death, in an attempt to keep him quiet), which is one of the reasons why I wonder sometimes, if he will or will not "Roll".

Murray has to know by now, he aint dealing with mere street thugs, these are International, Millionaire, High Rolling Well- Organized Gangster's. They didn't play with MJ and they aint gonna play with him, he walked himself into a mess, and all for the quick easy money to bail him out of financial stress at Michael's expense.

This is what I resonate most with, he won't talk if he is the fall guy or involved, if he goes to prison it is likely he will die mysteriously, perhaps suicide after all he has all those debts and his career is over etc, the perfect cover up and no traces left to the orchestrators. Time will tell.

Back