Got more people almost convinced of no wrongdoing...but...

I didn't want to post this in general discussion cause it doesn't belong there.
I'm getting more and more people to finally see the truth about Michael, i know it's late...but better late than never i'll say. I have showed them lots of links, videos, articles....simply facts, things they can't deny.

But there's just a few things that they don't understand and they keep finding it suspicious....i kinda see their point, although i DO NOT agree. I firmly believe 100% in the man's innocence. What they are suspicious of are two things....

1- The secret room...(although i explained them that this is normal in many homes in the US, especially when it comes to celebs...panic rooms.

2- The alarm system that was installed in or outside his bedroom...they find it weird and that the only reason to hae such a thing is..if you have something to hide. If you are busy doing things that you shouldn't...

I guess i just need some advice. I am kinda stuck here...i simply told them
that this doesnt mean anything. As if a alarm system means such a thing....

Ok honey, ask them this:

If they were as high profile as michael, wouldnt you install a top drawer security system? If you and your children were under threat every day (and he was! if people plotted to kidnap posh and becks kids...they sure as hell would have tried his!) wouldnt you want to know that you were protected in every way possible.

Also, I very much doubt that there was an alarm system ONLY for his room. I know that there was one for the 'den', and i am sure there was for the other rooms...but the press would have focused on the bedroom, because that would have sold far more than 'Michael Jackson has alarm systems in every room of the house'... most high profile celebrities will have these kinds of alarms.

As for the secret room, I know that its quite common in upmarket houses. I have one in my house in the UK. There was speculation and stories of their being pictures of hald naked children, but no proof was ever shown to the public, and it wasnt in any police reports. Again, it was all speculation and a pitiful attempt at twisting a story to sensationalise a situation.

His bedroom was practically a house in itself. In where it had a front room, bedroom etc...The rest of the house had people working in it constantly i.e: the kitchen etc. His 'bedroom' was his private quarters where his personal guests would hang out. It was so he could get some privicy, also I'm sure he had some valuables in there he didn't want people touching etc. Didn't he let people treat neverland like it was theres pretty much? Surely he had the alarm on his bedroom as it was 'his' home. (does that make sense?? I know what I'm trying o say lol)

As for the secret room. It was probably a panic room. He was rich and famous which made him a target. It was for safety...which also explains the alarm too.

That's my take on it anyway :)

An alarm-system in the bedroom and a secret room in the house doesn't make a man being a child-abuser, does it?

We don't have to analyse and completely understand every single part of Michaels life and thoughts to be sure that he didn't harm a child. Maybe you can tell that to the people who still have doubts, staffordshire terrier.

There can be several reasons why he had an alarm-system and since nobody else ever has been Michael Jackson, one probably can hardly imagine how it is to be a person with such a celebrity-status and with fans who love him as well as others, who'd maybe like to harm him. Maybe that system was just to feel safe while asleep, no matter if it actually makes sense to have such a system or not.

As for the pictures with half-naked children: If there would have existed such pictures, it would definately have emerged in the police-report.

As for the pictures with half-naked children: If there would have existed such pictures, it would definately have emerged in the police-report.

Exactly, it wasnt in the police report, it was fabricated by a UK tabloid.

Staff, i think the best thing is to just let these people be. Some may say 'fight for michael', and i believe we should and will always defend him against these allegations to the best of my ability... but sometimes I think its best to cut your losses, accept that alot of people are blinded by what they read and be a part of Michaels 'army of love' in a positive and pro-active way such as carrying on his message of peace. Constantly defending Michael will leave you angry and drained, he wouldnt have wanted that and he knew that his fans loved him and stood by him.

Exactly, it wasnt in the police report, it was fabricated by a UK tabloid.

Staff, i think the best thing is to just let these people be. Some may say 'fight for michael', and i believe we should and will always defend him against these allegations to the best of my ability... but sometimes I think its best to cut your losses, accept that alot of people are blinded by what they read and be a part of Michaels 'army of love' in a positive and pro-active way such as carrying on his message of peace. Constantly defending Michael will leave you angry and drained, he wouldnt have wanted that and he knew that his fans loved him and stood by him.

You are very right about that, and i've told myself several times already to just let it be. But something inside me always tells me 'Go for it' ..i always get so angry and fired up inside..that something almost forces me to reply on the forum and go all out...with links, and cold hard facts. Whenever i see something incredibly dumb or ignorant...i just feel the need to reply. But i do start to realize slowly...that it can't always be helped.

as far as to the secret room- i think it was for his valuables.
when they don't believe that.... asked them how they can be so convinced it was for something else. its a matter of what you choose to believe. if people didn't have their minds in the gutter all the time .... a secret room wouldn't raise such a suspicion.
as far as to pics- there wasn't any.
70+ eager police officers tore neverland apart looking for anything of that sort. if they had the out come of the trial would have been different.

like you.... i have always and still will always continue to defend MJ. i feel very strongly about it. if at they end of the conversation they agree with what i say , great! if not we can agree to disagree. but.... respectfully, i like to engage people and be engaged by others on any number of subjects.
most of all- MJ. At times I do believe we can cut of losses with some people- some people will never believe what they don't want to believe. But I will certainly have my peace and put my two-cents out there.
i also think that a lot of people really do not believe the awful things.
for the last 25 years - we have been conditioned to believe so many lies because of the abundance of tabloid trash ... its just very sad and maddening .

sorry for the rant.

by secret room do u mean the tiny room in his wardrobe? man that was practically a hidden cupboard. i think just enough for hiding one guy in.

haha the 'secret room' was in the house before mj as was the alarm system. the fmr owner had all that put in.

and to note, the secret room was where mj put all the things he really valued. like a peter pan cut out, a signed pic of mac, he had thousands upon thousands of dollars worth of stuff all over his home, didn't care if it was broken, but the items in that room were the things truly priceless to him

haha the 'secret room' was in the house before mj as was the alarm system. the fmr owner had all that put in.

and to note, the secret room was where mj put all the things he really valued. like a peter pan cut out, a signed pic of mac, he had thousands upon thousands of dollars worth of stuff all over his home, didn't care if it was broken, but the items in that room were the things truly priceless to him

This guy is claiming he had a decorated children's room in there....sigh.
And that he at least finds that a bit strange...

if this guy thinks that, then he knows the truth. u can't know about the 'secret room' and then pretend to think it's a dungeoun for hurting kids. it's just got the most basic boring stuff that mj treasured and wanted to keep

Back