Michael Jackson's doctor, Conrad Murray, Under Investigation over Propofol, Kept Love Nest

CherubimII

Proud Member
Michael Jackson's doctor, Conrad Murray, Under Investigation over Propofol, Kept Love Nest
BY Nancy Dillon
http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2009/08/...l_kept_lov.html[/url]
Updated Wednesday, August 12th 2009, 9:00 AM

LOS ANGELES - The married doctor in the Michael Jackson death probe stashed an ex-stripper girlfriend and love child in a beachfront apartment near the King of Pop's home, the Daily News has learned.

Dr. Conrad Murray - under investigation for giving Jackson the anesthetic propofol - met Nicole Alvarez, 27, while she danced at the Vegas club Crazy Horse in December 2005, said ex-pal Ben Harris Jr. Harris said he saw a $3,500 check Murray gave her after their first encounter during a weekend swing through Sin City.

"She came home the next morning excited," said Harris. "She woke me up - 'Boobie! Oh my goodness. I hit the jackpot.'" He said Murray helped Alvarez move from her mom's rental to a posh Santa Monica pad and gave her a BMW."I rode in Murray's car and even helped Nicole spend his money," said Harris, who has written a manuscript about their escapades titled "A Lucrative Vengeance."

Alvarez declined to comment. A neighbor said she still lives in the apartment with her baby, Che Murray, born March 2.
A birth certificate first obtained by RadarOnline identifies Murray as the father. His lawyer declined comment.

In the latest twist in the probe, investigators yesterday raided the Vegas pharmacy they believe supplied Murray with propofol.[/b]

Last edited:
The focus is lost... again or will it time? lol! Who cares the private life of Dr. Murray? No one is wondering that.​
On the Geraldo show they claimed that is what he did at night, instead, of monitoring Michael Jackson's Health.
Question:
If Michael Jackson died during the night, was Dr. Murray
even there? Maybe, he was with his stripper friend. :mello:

I don't see what this has to do with the Michael Jackson case.

Even IF he was with this woman it doesn't matter WHERE he was gone...it just matters that he was not there to supervise Mike.

On top of Murray's impending jail time they're going to get him divorced and make his baby mama and offspring a target. The press is slime for real.

On the Geraldo show they claimed that is what he did at night, instead, of monitoring Michael Jackson's Health.
Question:
If Michael Jackson died during the night, was Dr. Murray
even there? Maybe, he was with his stripper friend. :mello:

Thanks! I had not watched it. Sorry! :( It is something to think... but at this stage of events was for the police know exactly who was there that look as time has passed... and still going and nothing happens. Sometimes I wonder if even the police are investigating.​

Hmmm... I just reread that and since it's an ex-pal who's probably looking for a publisher, well... It might be fabrication as so many other stories. Money is likely talking again. The media is running out of Jackson stories to print, are they? However, when Murray is arrested (I'm sure it's only a matter of time), there'll be more stories written about his person too.

What if it was known by the other murder conspirators that
Dr. Murray was not monitoring Michael Jackson during the night hours?
Could other people have had access to Michael Jackson's
home "hospital" room?
This may be what Dr. Death Murray is telling the police. :mello:

That makes it worse for Murray since he was supposed to b monitoring Michael. If this goes to trial potential jurors hear these stories. I don't know how these things work, but they have the world watching how they handle this. Did anyone notice the addict stories have decreased except from a certain person who was supposed to b his close friend(no names). All of the so calledfriends coming out makes those who didn't know wonder what MJ had to deal with. Just my personal thoughts.

I guess he has his priorities straight paying strippers big money instead of paying his mortgage.....Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh loser........

What if it was known by the other murder conspirators that
Dr. Murray was not monitoring Michael Jackson during the night hours?
Could other people have had access to Michael Jackson's home "hospital" room?
This may be what Dr. Death Murray is telling the police. :mello:

I've been saying this all along. WHO ELSE had access in and out of that house with security codes/keys that could have entered at will and unquestioned by security as to why they were there, especially in the middle of the night as people slept??? *BIG SIGH* -_-

Good question.

I remember Kai saying no one was allowed upstairs, not even her. But she wasn't there 24/7 so she wouldn't know what went on those hours she wasn't there, especially at night.

I don't see what this has to do with the Michael Jackson case.

Even IF he was with this woman it doesn't matter WHERE he was gone...it just matters that he was not there to supervise Mike.

On top of Murray's impending jail time they're going to get him divorced and make his baby mama and offspring a target. The press is slime for real.

It matters in that if this girl testifies as to Murray's whereabouts on the night in question (and other nights?) that he was not THERE to supervise Michael's medication. And that would prove negligence.

I don't care about Murray's love-life, or anything personal about him. I DO care if he was supposed to be supervising Michael, and it can be proven that he wasn't at given times. . . . . .

However, when Murray is arrested (I'm sure it's only a matter of time), there'll be more stories written about his person too.

Really? I believe this should already have happened is that time until now the police failed to evidence. It is a fact that Dr. Murray is a witness of everything that happened, but we can not blame anybody, then nobody knows what really happened inside the house. Sometimes I think if they are not really investigating why it is very confusing, and it seems odd that they are hiding something the public. All people are discussing is in line with what the press is saying. But what really happened inside the house? :scratch:​

Last edited:
The "Fall Guy" continues to take more public hits, this is just another ploy to get the Investigation away from where it should be: Investigating the Murders behind the Murder.

It matters in that if this girl testifies as to Murray's whereabouts on the night in question (and other nights?) that he was not THERE to supervise Michael's medication. And that would prove negligence.

I don't care about Murray's love-life, or anything personal about him. I DO care if he was supposed to be supervising Michael, and it can be proven that he wasn't at given times. . . . . .

That was exactly my point. Remember now the focus of the article is Dr. Murry's "love nest".

What I am saying is that his personal life with this woman and her child has nothing to do with the case.

I DID say that it matters that he was not watching Michael, and I certainly do agree with you that if this girl can say that Murray was at her house that night THAT would contribute to the case.

If they had said that there was a home near Michael Jackson's house that Murray was known to stay at frequently at night or whatever it would be a different article.

But them talking about how much money Murray gave her, which strip joint he met her in and that they have a lovechild together is just as pointless as reporters stating Michael Jackson lived in his "rented" mansion in Holmby Hills and that there was a porcelain doll and tube of tooth paste on his bed at the time of his death.

It's TMI and adds nothing to the core of the issue.

They need to stick to reporting what matters and stop stuffing these articles with what we call in my native community "SUSS".

I agree, it's TMI. With that said, I truly hope that if it's true the LAPD are interviewing this girl and trying to establish some sort of time-line. They seemed to have delayed interviewing "the nurse" (re: propofol), and I hope they get on this right away. Or, it could be a complete fabrication. No way to really know, given nearly universal, now, tabloidesque-media.

WHAT?!?! seriously!?!? so lets recap
1. Murray was administering propofol IN A HOME (when its illegal outside hospita)
2. Murray is a cardiologist - NOT an aneathatist
3. Murray had none of the correct monitoring equipment
4. Murray may HAVE ACTUALLY LEFT THE ROOM AND EVEN THE HOUSE?? seriously!?!?! how could ANYONE be so stupid? a patient cant breathe unaided when on propofol... with these set of circumstances.. somebody dying is pretty much a certainty

well if he left the house you will have witnesses. and witnesses to his arrival. but tbh it doesnt sound credible. media are just fishing for theories and adding irrelevent things in about his love life cause theres no where else to go at this stage

Back